How do you browse ILP and what is your most devastating ILP

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

How do you browse ILP and what is your most devastating ILP

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed May 08, 2019 8:27 pm

experience?
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Re: How do you browse ILP and what is your most devastating

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed May 08, 2019 9:32 pm

there was someone here who I argued with also agreed with. We respected each other, was my take anyway. Not sure he's doing well. Not around. Seemed to me always heading for some kind of self-destruction, though for all I know he's having a blast somewhere. But the feelings around that were the darkest I can think of. Not devastating, but familiar and sometimes not very pleasant.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Artimas » Wed May 08, 2019 11:41 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:there was someone here who I argued with also agreed with. We respected each other, was my take anyway. Not sure he's doing well. Not around. Seemed to me always heading for some kind of self-destruction, though for all I know he's having a blast somewhere. But the feelings around that were the darkest I can think of. Not devastating, but familiar and sometimes not very pleasant.

Reminds me of the joker.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat May 11, 2019 9:52 am

No comment
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue May 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Building up my notebook, and archiving the grand achievements of my mind, ideas and designs has made me feel much more expanded, luminous and proud.

The dark side of this forum is comprehending other people's work, because I've put so much focus into my own system, that I'm incapable for adaptation to the incantations and flow of other people's conceptions. But, we all seem into debates like free will, where we distribute the directives of our mindsets, how choice rumbles and reverberates everywhere, and nobility, because if we all held true to the most special honor of envisioning, then, even if we aren't free, acting as if we are free is much more blissful and all capturing of an experience.

Perhaps an alternative, despite the predestination of all things, is to trust in God who, predicting everything, ensures for our happiness.
RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194124
RevanFailNhilusOwn https://www.youtube.com/user/RevanFailNhilusOwn
machine/celebi tesla Polarities/Extremities http://montalk.net/
The Dragon Mind of Zen https://www.youtube.com/user/bodhichild
Luke Skywalker http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/
How many stars are there? I'm going to be the first one to see them all!
The idea is to carry a wish crown, a kind of shimmering artwork or network gallery, a set of bands or chosen assignments that flips a GameBoyColor into a Will-o~the+Wisp/ectoplasm, or the whispering of the Thunder being the Oracle.
The highest North is the Heaviest helmet, immersing you into all of the constellations!!
Breton to Skyrim, so the Devil made multifaceted copies of himself that got progressively better along the Way! Polaris Statues have orbs that stand out from all the rest slows people down! The dark side is small compared to the Light! Lao Tzu is Yoda’s Tao.
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher

Return to Psychology and Mind