What Is A Woman?

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

What Is A Woman?

Postby barbarianhorde » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:02 am

I think Pandora is very typically female in the traditional sense; either uncompromisingly judgmental and utterly unreasonable when she doesn't value, or completely in service to a purpose she does value.
I somehow seem to experience this as a true sort of femininity. Maybe I spent many lives as a knight dealing with kings daughters. But Im sure of my judgment here.

So here is a thread to investigate what a woman is, in terms other than her reproductive organs.

Maybe a good way to get this started is to collect profiles of what posters consider to be ideal women of this time.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Re: What Is A Woman?

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:06 am

I read 'woman' is literally Wife Of Man.
Thus the ideal woman is the ideal wife of man?

Perhaps that the reason why the term 'woman' is seldom use these days.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher

Postby surreptitious75 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 am

A displayer of empathy for others including that of total strangers
A free spirit and an inquisitive mind and a generous lover as well
Also a good listener who is slow to judgement less it is deserved
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:43 am

any attempt to understand women must involve an examination of the critical importance of their relationship to the poodle...

promethean75
Thinker

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:24 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:A displayer of empathy for others including that of total strangers
A free spirit and an inquisitive mind and a generous lover as well
Also a good listener who is slow to judgement less it is deserved

Sounds about right for the best women I know.
When it is deserved she will be very harsh in her judgment.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Prismatic567 wrote:I read 'woman' is literally Wife Of Man.

Since man isn't putting up much of a fight other than the Magnanimous 5 of course, I expect that the Woman will be in control in the coming centuries.
But right now she is definitely not in control.
She has the power, she's been given the power by the retreat of men from the foreground, but she doesn't seem to really know how to pick it up and wield it.

She needs to put her best foot forward and leave the heartless tarts in the dust. Feminism will be for her to slay.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:04 am

https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/img/M ... 880733.jpg
Your ideal woman, used as an excuse to justify your own weaknesses and failings. She’s your kind of woman, a saint patroness of the weaklings. And like breeds more like.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Prismatic567 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:34 am

barbarianhorde wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:I read 'woman' is literally Wife Of Man.

Since man isn't putting up much of a fight other than the Magnanimous 5 of course, I expect that the Woman will be in control in the coming centuries.
But right now she is definitely not in control.
She has the power, she's been given the power by the retreat of men from the foreground, but she doesn't seem to really know how to pick it up and wield it.

She needs to put her best foot forward and leave the heartless tarts in the dust. Feminism will be for her to slay.

If women or the females want to control the males, they should paint the whole world pink and that has an evolutionary basis.

Drunk Tank Pink got this nickname in the late 70’s after a psychiatric study asked 150 men to look at a pink or blue board then take an isometric strength test. Those who stared at the blue apparently amplified their own strength by doing so, while the others seemed weakened by gazing at pink.
https://www.joachimstraining.com/pink-m ... -dominate/

I believe this has an evolutionary basis because what is striking within the males mind i.e. between the legs [internally] is pinkish [of various shades]. The color pink will soften the males mind to court the female while hardening a certain part.

This is the reason why within history it is well known and written, the most macho of men could 'easily' be led-by-the-nose by females who know how to take advantage of her 'pink' ace cards.

I believe most males at present are still being driven by 'pink' but some may have overcome those primal impulses.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Hahah, the Pink Halls.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Pandora wrote:https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/img/Mounting/posters/diego-velazquez-the-coronation-of-the-virgin_a-G-2574835-8880733.jpg
Your ideal woman, used as an excuse to justify your own weaknesses and failings. She’s your kind of woman, a saint patroness of the weaklings. And like breeds more like.

Settle down now child. Your hissyfit has been noted.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Return to Psychology and Mind