Subconscious

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:54 am

Are we all attached to each other via subconscious and a collective consciousness? Fragmented fractal existing.

The subconscious is what guilt, love, intuition, dreams and morality stem from, not to mention ideas, it is interesting how ideas may only come to us and not us to them. It would seem as if knowledge seems to be memory and not something new, we merely remember.

We are all one energy, one thing. Like a bees hive. When in alignment we are God in full power, it is a collective painting fragmented into different pieces, we are each a piece of this collective image and what we choose to do in this life defines and projects reality as we see it, outside of the natural laws. We are living a continuous circle, the snake eating it's own head, a representation of eternity. We are born and in that first flash of light we experience pain, existence. We live as a unique consciousness, separate from all of the rest, this is the ego, the identity of which may be shaped by environment. Genetics establish what your advantages and disadvantages are biologically, not the full personality otherwise personality would never change, it does change, it changes daily and it is inevitable, the choice an individual has is to delay or speed up this changing of identity and to also pick whatever ideals it wishes to represent both you it and it you. Humans may be easily indoctrinated by ideology and environment, everyone has pain and some fear to learn from this, they do not want the responsibility of knowing how to fix their own issues because it is easier to say you don't know as an excuse and some individuals will even attempt to bring another down to their level so they can relate, hence use a stronger reasoning for it to be an excuse of why they can't or don't feel they need to recognize the self. This is a psychological trap and one should always try to learn from their pain and struggling for if they do not they liveth in ignorance and death shalt be their food.

The subconscious is relative to the female and the ego relative to the male. Male and female is in all and that is why, some males feel more feminine than others, they feel a lot and avoid being dominated by the ego, the key is to find balance between identity and the spectator(subconscious) and vice versa with females wanting to dominate males. We are the actor and director, spectated and spectator, male and female, light and dark, chaotic and order, evil and justice, destroyer and creator, lover and fighter, human and animal, consciousness and subconscious.


Love yourself and learn from within, all answers come from within your own seeking to learn. All one has is their will and heart, don't let either be tainted.

We are God broken into fragments. It is here all along watching silently with no bias because the judgement we feel is already internally integrated into our existing, that is guilt, the demons, the weight of which one feels when they understand the intricacies and repercussions of their actions if ill intentioned.

I will stop here. I will add more when I can or feel the urge.

<3 Learn in the light, reflect in the dark.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Artimas wrote:Are we all attached to each other via subconscious and a collective consciousness? Fragmented fractal existing.




The subconscious is what guilt, love, intuition, dreams and morality stem from, not to mention ideas, it is interesting how ideas may only come to us and not us to them. It would seem as if knowledge seems to be memory and not something new, we merely remember.

We are all one energy, one thing. Like a bees hive. When in alignment we are God in full power, it is a collective painting fragmented into different pieces, we are each a piece of this collective image and what we choose to do in this life defines and projects reality as we see it, outside of the natural laws. We are living a continuous circle, the snake eating it's own head, a representation of eternity. We are born and in that first flash of light we experience pain, existence. We live as a unique consciousness, separate from all of the rest, this is the ego, the identity of which may be shaped by environment. Genetics establish what your advantages and disadvantages are biologically, not the full personality otherwise personality would never change, it does change, it changes daily and it is inevitable, the choice an individual has is to delay or speed up this changing of identity and to also pick whatever ideals it wishes to represent both you it and it you. Humans may be easily indoctrinated by ideology and environment, everyone has pain and some fear to learn from this, they do not want the responsibility of knowing how to fix their own issues because it is easier to say you don't know as an excuse and some individuals will even attempt to bring another down to their level so they can relate, hence use a stronger reasoning for it to be an excuse of why they can't or don't feel they need to recognize the self. This is a psychological trap and one should always try to learn from their pain and struggling for if they do not they liveth in ignorance and death shalt be their food.

The subconscious is relative to the female and the ego relative to the male. Male and female is in all and that is why, some males feel more feminine than others, they feel a lot and avoid being dominated by the ego, the key is to find balance between identity and the spectator(subconscious) and vice versa with females wanting to dominate males. We are the actor and director, spectated and spectator, male and female, light and dark, chaotic and order, evil and justice, destroyer and creator, lover and fighter, human and animal, consciousness and subconscious.


Love yourself and learn from within, all answers come from within your own seeking to learn. All one has is their will and heart, don't let either be tainted.

We are God broken into fragments. It is here all along watching silently with no bias because the judgement we feel is already internally integrated into our existing, that is guilt, the demons, the weight of which one feels when they understand the intricacies and repercussions of their actions if ill intentioned.

I will stop here. I will add more when I can or feel the urge.

<3 Learn in the light, reflect in the dark.




Can You feel it now?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Artimas wrote:Are we all attached to each other via subconscious and a collective consciousness? Fragmented fractal existing.




The subconscious is what guilt, love, intuition, dreams and morality stem from, not to mention ideas, it is interesting how ideas may only come to us and not us to them. It would seem as if knowledge seems to be memory and not something new, we merely remember.

We are all one energy, one thing. Like a bees hive. When in alignment we are God in full power, it is a collective painting fragmented into different pieces, we are each a piece of this collective image and what we choose to do in this life defines and projects reality as we see it, outside of the natural laws. We are living a continuous circle, the snake eating it's own head, a representation of eternity. We are born and in that first flash of light we experience pain, existence. We live as a unique consciousness, separate from all of the rest, this is the ego, the identity of which may be shaped by environment. Genetics establish what your advantages and disadvantages are biologically, not the full personality otherwise personality would never change, it does change, it changes daily and it is inevitable, the choice an individual has is to delay or speed up this changing of identity and to also pick whatever ideals it wishes to represent both you it and it you. Humans may be easily indoctrinated by ideology and environment, everyone has pain and some fear to learn from this, they do not want the responsibility of knowing how to fix their own issues because it is easier to say you don't know as an excuse and some individuals will even attempt to bring another down to their level so they can relate, hence use a stronger reasoning for it to be an excuse of why they can't or don't feel they need to recognize the self. This is a psychological trap and one should always try to learn from their pain and struggling for if they do not they liveth in ignorance and death shalt be their food.

The subconscious is relative to the female and the ego relative to the male. Male and female is in all and that is why, some males feel more feminine than others, they feel a lot and avoid being dominated by the ego, the key is to find balance between identity and the spectator(subconscious) and vice versa with females wanting to dominate males. We are the actor and director, spectated and spectator, male and female, light and dark, chaotic and order, evil and justice, destroyer and creator, lover and fighter, human and animal, consciousness and subconscious.


Love yourself and learn from within, all answers come from within your own seeking to learn. All one has is their will and heart, don't let either be tainted.

We are God broken into fragments. It is here all along watching silently with no bias because the judgement we feel is already internally integrated into our existing, that is guilt, the demons, the weight of which one feels when they understand the intricacies and repercussions of their actions if ill intentioned.

I will stop here. I will add more when I can or feel the urge.

<3 Learn in the light, reflect in the dark.




Can You feel it now?


I can put myself into the zone and the ideas come to me, I feel as if I have attuned myself to be able to do this, sometimes it just happens, the zone can be triggered by art, music especially or even silence if a topic is introduced to me or I think of it independently. It is almost every morning I feel this “in the zone”, I don’t know, maybe I live my life more in the zone than out of the zone. I am just a fiend to know.. it is both a curse and blessing.i appreciate both sides of it because one side couldn’t exist without the other, at least it wouldn’t appear special or something to be truly appreciated. I can’t find relief in other rather mundane things that a lot of people can.. I have no methods of coping except learning, except trying to help people, to fix the puzzle. Ever since I was a child I felt a need, obligation to “change” the world. Painting lately has been calling to me, near everyday now.. I don’t know if I have ever had a calling as strong as this now.. I have these images in my mind that I feel must be put on canvas.. but I am no professional or bob ross so I am skeptical on how it will be good, of course I know consistent labor in this task will result in better technique, I just am being patient to have the proper funds to invest in the art supplies. I plan to write more today after work or on lunch if I can find the focus and to read and respond to bob in the other thread about Peterson.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:20 am

I exist as Darian only temporary, Artimas here to everyone, it is an archetype created from consciousness while consciousness consists of subconscious archetypes, just as the gods were created. This is a sort of proof that we are both the created and creator, that we consist of subconscious archetypes(mood but with even deeper traits than only being simply mood) but also possess the ability to create and manifest them in the form of expression, art, etc. the proof is that these expressions can bring emotion or feelings to someone else even if they aren’t tied to the archetypes creator at all. It’s art, the archetypes created from ego may effect other individuals, this happens daily, all the time. A constant effect or influencing of other individuals via art.

Since I am able to consciously change my identity, the ego, then death does not truly exist in the form of what we believe it to be. The only thing that truly would cease is my ability to interact as this unique physical manifestation with the present moment, I would no longer be able to make a conscious choice, I would no longer have a separate perception as that specific ego. An idea of an individual can be well and alive despite their lacking being in a physical manifestation and able to interact with reality anymore. Memories, memorial, love the intangible force, genetics display a preservation of the individuals manifestation if they had children.

Without ego, time, change, perception would not exist as it does when in the state of a duality (ego separate from but as one with the subconsciousness)
The instant flash of light, infant opening of eyes, is ones recycling back into this world, the law of conservation proves the loop by not allowing energy or matter to be created or destroyed, it is only able to change form.

We recycle forms as a Phoenix does, we are reborn into another unique individual consciousness(ego). Without a perception while one ceases as their temporary identity, time would not be able to be perceived without ego, so I am not quite sure how that aspect works, it would seem instantaneous to the subconscious but I don’t know how long via reality, it could be years past before recycled into a new temporary identity for the conscious individuals still alive when one died.

I can’t tell anymore if I am insane or if I am indoctrinated.. I feel I have no bias and I am thinking independently but how can that be if I arrive at the same conclusions as other intellectuals.. am I indoctrinated as well without even realizing? I only say what I believe is sufficient to the criticism of logic and reason but so many call me insane and that I am wasting my time in the pursuit of wisdom.. am I wasting my time? I just want to help man, if that makes me insane then should I not take it proudly?
I had thought that evidence is through testing the consistency of results, so is the evidence not the consistency of this state of mind that all individuals can achieve? Is the consistency not that we agree but all started with individual and independent thought?


I’m no one special.. I was just a janitor so how can it be a waste of time if I am already the lowest class of society.. is that not the balance to make up for/with and in will or wisdom?

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:58 am

Your very presumptive of things like the idea that janitors are so low, as to be playing a suppressed part in the subconscious. Now I know that my narrative was expected, and need not explain that even in terms of an typical response.

In fact there is no need to wrap that around ones brain, since here at ILP there exists a high level of. synchronicity.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:18 am

Meno_ wrote:Your very presumptive of things like the idea that janitors are so low, as to be playing a suppressed part in the subconscious. Now I know that my narrative was expected, and need not explain that even in terms of an typical response.

In fact there is no need to wrap that around ones brain, since here at ILP there exists a high level of. synchronicity.


Perhaps I am, it was my experience of being one, lack of appreciation even if I worked hard, overlooked and always pushed to do more and more and hardly told good job. I don’t think every janitor has these issues or attachment to learning, so you are right in saying that I am overly speculative in that. I am glad I was what I was so I can be who I am now it is just that when I try to help others see, a lot of times they don’t want to listen or search for themself, they only use ad hominem and attack me.. for literally just caring about their well being..

Is that synchronicity the evidence to these truths that can’t be physically expressed in science as to reach a “scientific” conclusion or a “literal” conclusion? I’ve always believed consistency was the best evidence.. like gravity being consistent.

What I did subconsciously was more so with schooling.. do you ever see the path before you walk it as well? I have thought before about janitorial work and how I ended up doing it before I find interesting. It wasn’t that I wanted to do it, just was a job to try and work up to maintenance. Perhaps I still do it, I can’t really tell in the present moment all the time or perhaps even at all.

I saw the path and I did not understand it, I walked it so I could.. do you think perhaps the path one walks could be predestined subconsciously?

I just find it interesting that on my path of wanting more knowledge I did a job that sort of requires one to be humble since being humble is one of the key steps to learning, I feel. It is the lack of ego controlling the self that is the key point, it teaches one to not be so consumed with themself due to picking up after others, it puts a perspective into place that even the lowest of social status should be appreciated as a unique individual.. of course being a janitor alone did not lead me here if that’s what you think I was saying, it was my wanting to learn more, my curiosity and feeling that there is more to this all.. I felt the need and obligation to learn.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious the path of a maintenance philosophy

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Maintenance qua. Janitorial efforts is like picking up after others, and it is in sinch with glossing and waxing, for tomorrow comes, and it starts all over.
A janitor is a failed teacher, because, .........because, by his actions he tried to convey his frustration of others not noticing what neatness and cleanliness imply.

But if they were to learn to be neat and clean, and even clean up after, he may face less days less hours resulting in considerable savings to the Institution but less income for him albeit he could gain free time to pursue hobbies and such.

That's for a start. Then there would be loss if income, and he could pursue other things and maybe take on more pride. But that's complicated and too much pride, well He couldn't have it, leveled out between an assumed quality, like spending the diminished income by inadverantly raising quality of life through quantifiable less substance to live on and his chillin.

Later
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious the path of a maintenance philosophy

Postby Artimas » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Meno_ wrote:Maintenance qua. Janitorial efforts is like picking up after others, and it is in sinch with glossing and waxing, for tomorrow comes, and it starts all over.
A janitor is a failed teacher, because, .........because, by his actions he tried to convey his frustration of others not noticing what neatness and cleanliness imply.

But if they were to learn to be neat and clean, and even clean up after, he may face less days less hours resulting in considerable savings to the Institution but less income for him albeit he could gain free time to pursue hobbies and such.

That's for a start. Then there would be loss if income, and he could pursue other things and maybe take on more pride. But that's complicated and too much pride, well He couldn't have it, leveled out between an assumed quality, like spending the diminished income by inadverantly raising quality of life through quantifiable less substance to live on and his chillin.

Later


Now I work as a Cannabis trimmer for cloud cover cannabis but I was a graveyard janitor for 2 years, a groundskeeper for 1 and a maintenance technician for 1 of which I learned a lot of skills and not only of labor but of mind as well. I was introduced to a book on emotional intelligence and heightening EQ with my last property management job which was and still is partially my struggle though it has shown me a lot.

I’d say that’s a pretty accurate depiction of a janitor, for me I did realize what being neat and clean implied though while I worked, it is just maintaining cleanliness, a consistent act of picking up after your self and your work station would kill the need of a janitor. Life in every aspect is maintenance, we must maintain balance and it’s consistent work and a collective effort to remove the janitor, is this not the same method in which to remove the tyrants? The collective and consistent act of the people?

An assumed quality being curiosity or being humble?

Well if curiosity I would argue curiosity is innate in children. There just has to be a contrast, struggle breeds the strong. A specific environment. Humility however I feel is more so due to environment. I am not sure one can be innately humble due to there needing to be a contrast for appreciation.

Everyone has a different struggle and so it breeds different strengths.. is the fiending of wisdom and wanting to know more an archetype in itself? Does it not seem to be that way? I had the images of being a janitor in my head or the approval of it consciously already before even being one. I remember being a kid and thinking about these things and so I ended up being one, sure it was a conscious choice but it just seems as if the subconsciousness has a role to play in that, perhaps not, perhaps I merely adopted the idea through society but the lessons were still useful, especially to the mind.

When thinking about the idea of “Jesus” does anyone think that his role as a carpenter and his path of physical labor played a role in his turning out and could be possible due to subconscious/archetypal imagery and feeding of idea? I find this individual interesting because it is as if he knew, by him saying he will be back he did not mean as “Jesus” he meant he will be back due to the fact that Nature will always have created an environment of struggle with the proper seeds planted to grow the ego in a way of humility, seeking balance and self education, the struggle may breed the same idea of which “Jesus” represented just as a separate and unique identity, since it is an archetype there can be multiple “Jesus’” excluding miracles, magic is merely unexplained science.

If an idea is a seed that grows then does that not mean our path is already predestined in a sense of the subconscious feeding the conscious mind, if one chooses to follow their innate path is this not the difference between knowing the path and walking the path? One can know the imagery and what they feel they need to do but still be indoctrinated with the ideas of others and trying to fit into that.. but the walking of the path, are they not the lessons of the subconscious, deemed necessary through conscious experiencing to learn them?

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Jesus yes. He may have been overwhelmed by the realization of walking a subliminal path, once it has been recognized by others of the fatefullness of that artifactual chore, yet exemplified by others.

That too was a determined and predictable outcome. A janitor or a simple minded person may not be prepared to even such a simple minded occupation.

This over the top interpretation of the simplest of intents, plays havoc of trying to appear humble and patient in an era of urgency.
So what happens to humility? It goes south into the very unconsciousness of its beginning, and repeats over and over, forever haunted by the magic of the miracle, again giving the Preception of a hallucinated and delerioys magical haunting, tested, not as a real hallucination like a Moses and a burning bush, but a decisive attempt to expand itself a la Dali.

It is not a matter of ' as it were', but, as it should be, or should have been. The understanding of it defies its rhetoric, by way of the will to understand.

Saint Francis said, 'First seek to understand, then be understood." Everyone thinks that's a quote from Steven Covey since it's one of his Seven Habits. But if you go back and research, you'll find it was first spoken by Saint Francis of Assisi in the 1200's.
Both of them had it backward. St Francis, because it was 1200. Who knew anything back then? Covey, beacuse he copied it, rather than created it."

It meant an emergence back then, one, merely an appearance. It is tangential to being humble, because of the nature of humility. It cuts both ways, hence open to misrepresentation.
It is as if, it is through the father that the son is understood.

Sad for the son. A catch 22 of no existential exit, into the nothingness from which leaps are prohibitive. Sound familiar, you folkships?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Meno_ wrote:Jesus yes. He may have been overwhelmed by the realization of walking a subliminal path, once it has been recognized by others of the fatefullness of that artifactual chore, yet exemplified by others.

That too was a determined and predictable outcome. A janitor or a simple minded person may not be prepared to even such a simple minded occupation.

This over the top interpretation of the simplest of intents, plays havoc of trying to appear humble and patient in an era of urgency.
So what happens to humility? It goes south into the very unconsciousness of its beginning, and repeats over and over, forever haunted by the magic of the miracle, again giving the Preception of a hallucinated and delerioys magical haunting, tested, not as a real hallucination like a Moses and a burning bush, but a decisive attempt to expand itself a la Dali.

It is not a matter of ' as it were', but, as it should be, or should have been. The understanding of it defies its rhetoric, by way of the will to understand.

Saint Francis said, 'First seek to understand, then be understood." Everyone thinks that's a quote from Steven Covey since it's one of his Seven Habits. But if you go back and research, you'll find it was first spoken by Saint Francis of Assisi in the 1200's.
Both of them had it backward. St Francis, because it was 1200. Who knew anything back then? Covey, beacuse he copied it, rather than created it."

It meant an emergence back then, one, merely an appearance. It is tangential to being humble, because of the nature of humility. It cuts both ways, hence open to misrepresentation.
It is as if, it is through the father that the son is understood.

Sad for the son. A catch 22 of no existential exit, into the nothingness from which leaps are prohibitive. Sound familiar, you folkships?


I am not sure I am understanding this all correctly but yes that does sound familiar, by no existential exit you mean no method of lessening agony? So does this mean I am doomed to pain and there is no full spectrum exit for me or for everyone in general?

Yeah it does seem sort of like an over analyzation of trying to force idea(the zone) or attach significance to past materialistic social class. Is this what you are meaning?

I do feel the urgency as well, for sure.. that is an interesting concept. So perhaps that is where “the zone” stems from? This sense of urgency in needing to think or become aware?

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Artimas,

Before I can understand You, and I must, another saint, by ten name of Saint S. James asked similarly of putting the carriage before the horse, and I was never able to be understood, either. Sorry he left.

So must go slow to understand the subconscious. With that in mind, I have to re read You many times in order to get a grip. By sounding familiar, I assumed You have read Imbigious'concern for the nihilism binding his leap. It was merely that I was referring to, nonplussed oblige noblesse (So I am using fancy words when that is most appropriate) Let that fly.

As You can notice, I'm reasoning backward, in a last standing hypothesis, rather then the other way around.

Koreans read backwards and see the trouble with kimmy. Not that that has any significance, except those who think the world is a very dangerous place, still.

Now to get back to the path of least resistance, that against which will minimize pain, and usually mainstream, otherwise upstream.

Mainstream can lead to glorification and over the top preception of heroic manifestation, OR to demonification and crucifixion to be absolutely blunt.

St. Francis's understanding defied those of his parishioners , where understanding's source could not lead to other considerarions other than he was an exceptional thinker in living in a less so age. His views were of a remarkably prophetic heritage , where at least from being exempted from general understanding , the idea of
understanding before one can be understood is necessary as if by fiat. But lets keep to the script of the course leaving determination out of it. What unconscious motivation could lead to realization which is so out of character , that it presents an overblown image of the heroic and/or the abominable?

Can a person deal with such a binary fusion, which truly interested thinkers from Thales on to Kant could deal the set of cards with which to do so?

Does time form into patterns of existential epochs through which one can integrate and correlate a structural cohesion, whereby a significant detail can be abstracted?

I beg You to try to likewise to pick out a cohesive stream from the redundancy that phenenonology my narrative here supplies.

Omit or negate by way of a nihilistic fabric of awareness, only that , which is able to be integrated , re-integrated again and again over and over, in a series of dialectical transcendance to prevent absurdity to form irreducible gaps.

The overwhelming cases where chronic sleeplessness can drive a man crazy, also has a limit. The limit to sleeplessness is 11 days, after which survival ceases.

The sub conscious can be seen as a receptacle of an overabundance of apparent storage of meaningless facts, and the saving grace is, where the sub conscious can form general patterns through symbols which suggest some continuity toward a symbolic progression.

Coming to surrealism, Dali with his paranoid-method was able to convey the hyper realization of the superconscious manifestation of a subliminal higher need for a sub conscious awareness of higher realms of reference which has determined and conditioned any previous picture gram. The symbolism sub consciously is prima facae a picture worth a thousand words.

So the psychic course , in order to surface from underground, has to appear as either a worthy model, or a despicable one, because the unconscious does not understand mediation or synthesis.

Synthesis, in its modern sense , can not use concepts such as stages of development, either in Freudian or post Freudian sense of the mirror image, because the time when such was not available.

The sub conscious was unable to get away from binary thinking for the reason that the integrative effect of mixing ideas have not yet determined an outcome other than the Platonic and later, the neoplatonic sense.

You mention over thinking, and in conjunction to that, all thought over the top was repressed as non essentials, whereas the essential by definition was reductive to Thetic Authority.

Science has turned this upside down, and the direction towards man's self elevation became the source of guilt and punishment , that only a rhetoric Faustian trick could try to unblock.

It is significant that Crime and Punishment is. Considered the best novel ever written by a guy who unintentionally raised the specter of nihilism.

Russian nihilism evolved out of the a Russian soul, giving rise to the Russian .shaman, whose eccentricities sourced from the healing power of others.

Before he could do that, he had to travel under ground (Notes from) and underground has a dual muthologically precedent in modern anarchic libertarian meaning.

But this is time travel, and through the ability of the soul to tramsmigrate is understood from the communication. attained by the word, the immortality of which is guaranteed.

Our subliminal human goal is to over come this rarity to include a physical manifestation, perhaps achievable through fantastic attainment in medicine and cosmic interstellar travel, where time may be astronomically stretched through space, to make even Jung's and Hume's miracles
attainable, at the very least, corroborate the transcendental reduction.

Heidegger saw this, and has modified understanding of this possibility.

I wish to be fitting into a conversation not overly inclusive in a contemporal context, but by some quirk am condemned to travel into the very atmosphere where such concerns arose.

My amazement of this condemnation. causes constant pain, like a transfiguration of eternal death, into the under ground, into which and from which there are no distinctive exit or entry signs.

For me, is rather enter from the back, and exit through the portals which advertise the danger within, for those who enter there.

The ultimate sacrifice consists in forgiving the fallen angel, by way of the absolute compassion any one could imagine.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Artimas, "I feel the urgency as well, for sure.. that is an interesting concept. So perhaps that is where “the zone” stems from? This sense of urgency in needing to think or become aware?"




For me the source and the zone are inseparable, at least of how the conscious awareness and the exceptional unconscious awareness interrelate.

The 'bind' is the key to this understanding. It would be premature to perhaps, the meaning of what a bind may signify at this point, but its a multi inclusive but relatable concept, I can give You that much presently.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:57 am

Give You a hint: how does bind allude to Laing's knots?

You are a gifted guy, so may be equipped to fill in the gaps, regardless, but in effect and alluding to gaps in zones, you may be able to connect.

Binding is very serious. Its no longer a prediction toward possible regions between the conscious and the unconscious, the bardo state in the tibetian book of the dead, even if zoned out naturally or otherwise, where in the sub conscious may allowed to settle into, the Catholic notion of purgatory.

Purgatory as institutionalized purging of whatever the middle ground be, if tjagrey areas so exist by vindication, which can by the exercise of the will. Sans the power to, the will only becomes subject to that power, the will to power is again , premised on a language of contradiction, a semantic inquiry before its intentional dericotocds.

You may drop me, as well, alongside those whose vocabulary defines the limits of comprehension, nut if You are here with me this far, you may as well decide to drop common opinion on favor of /to those Zen masters who defined themselves as mountain hiking nutritionists, excluding all except those whose only objective rested in Enlightement, without dreary eternal practice of Zazen.

But if need be, please do me the favor of excluding all but the relevant to the. Issue of the sub conscious, keeping in mind Your capacity to distinguish that from the politically correctness here at ILP. This is the underground that is the price of it.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:15 am

Miracles


St. Francis
In the process of canonization of St. Francis, the Church authorities have recognized over forty miracles. Here are some.

Miracles of St. Francis
A woman especially devoted to Saint Francis died in the city of Montemarano. In the wake many people gathered to pray, the corpse suddenly woke up and asked the priest, who was there, to confess. After the confession, she confided to the priest : "I was waiting to be sentenced to a harsh penalty but St. Francis sought and obtained for me the grace to come back to life, to repent and confess all my sins." Afterwards, the woman fell asleep in the Lord.

At Capua, a boy drowned in the Volturno, a man, who was witness, drew the boy to the shore, now dead. The people although had realized the boy was dead, began to invoke the intervention of St. Francis. The monk did not disappoint them, the boy, in fact, got up as if nothing had happened, through the joy and amazement of those present.

In Sessa Aurunca a house collapsed, killing a young girl who was inside, rescuers extracted her from the rubble and laid her on a stretcher. The mother, trusting in God and in the merits of St. Francis, began to pray.At one O'clock in the morning the young girl awoke perfectly healthy. People wondered and exulted with joy.

In Pomarico lived a couple who dearly loved their daughter. One day their little one suddenly died. The mother collapsed in pain and begged with ardent supplications St. Francis, the saint appeared to her, assuring her of the fate of her beloved daughter. Shortly after, the daughter woke up to the wonder of those present and stood up as if nothing had happened.

In Thebes lived a woman devoted to St. Francis who was blind from birth. On the eve of the feast of the saint she had practiced fasting to pay him homage. The next day she was conducted to the Church of the Friars to attend the Holy Mass, during the act of elevation of the Body of Christ, she suddenly regained her sight. Now, for the happiness, she erupted into shouts of joy, to which she was joined by many of those present. St. Francis had healed her.

In Ragusa, while a young man was working, it was harvest time, a pile of wood, placed nearby,fell on his head and killed him. The father promptly ran to his son,and started to beg St. Francis to give his son his life back. The miracle happened, the son regained his life, perfectly healthy.One more time, Jesus had listened to the intercession of St. Francis.

In the Gargano, a man, while taking care of the branches of a vine, violently struck, with a hatchet, his eye, cutting it off. The poor man appealed to his faith in St. Francis who did not disappoint him. The eye was instantly healed perfectly, so that, not even the sign of the injury could be seen.

In the Church of St. Francis of Assisi, while the Bishop of Ostia was preaching , a large stone, carelessly left on the marble pulpit, fell on the head of a woman. The people present, after seeing the woman's crushed head, covered her with a cap, thinking she was dead . Great was the astonishment of those present when, after the sermon, saw her getting up intact. The woman told them that she had entrusted to St. Francis and to be certain that a miracle would occur thanks to the intercession of this glorious saint.

To a man in the city of Assisi, for an alleged theft, his eyes were torn. The poor man, so horribly mutilated, was carried to the altar of St. Francis where, crying for his innocence, pleaded for help of the Holy. Francis was not insensible to the pleas of the man, by the grace of Jesus, healed him. Three days later the blind man, miraculously regained new eyes, though smaller, and with them his sight.

In the Castle of choirs in the diocese of Ostia, a man was in despair, because a tumor he had lost the use of his leg. He appealed to the poor man of Assisi to get help and was not disappointed. Francis appeared to him in the company of another friar. With a stick in the shape of Tau he touched the diseased part of the leg and, incredibly, the man regained the use of the limb, so perfectly healed he could freely walk. In memory of the miracle, the symbol of the Tau remained impressed, in the part touched by St. Francis.

In Vincalvi lived a cleric named Matthew. One day Matthew, inadvertently, ingested a powerful poison that acted immediately, stiffening his limbs and blocking his words. Matthew urged Jesus to save his life through the merits of St. Francis. Suddenly he could speak the name of the Holy and vomit the poison ingested. He fully recovered his health.



.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:39 am

Meno_ wrote:Removed


To your first post. I had to break it down in notepad to isolate, translate and attempt understanding. Here is what I have so far, I feel we are on a similar if not the same frequency or pattern of thought.

"So the psychic course , in order to surface from underground, has to appear as either a worthy model, or a despicable one, because the unconscious does not understand mediation or synthesis"

I feel a worthy model has to be one who is just, or pure intentioned, not just for self but for all of mankind, an unbreakable will if determined for just intention, a wholesome-ness and unbiasedness in thinking and wanting to think or learn, not tainted by the lies that the ego or identity may become if unchecked or imbalanced(believed indoctrination "living in a sense of literal only type of thinking"), an understanding of nature innately. Either as the hero or the tyrant.


"Coming to surrealism, Dali with his paranoid-method was able to convey the hyper realization of the superconscious manifestation of a subliminal higher need for a sub conscious awareness of higher realms of reference which has determined and conditioned any previous picture gram. The symbolism sub consciously is prima facae a picture worth a thousand words."

I would have to agree and I feel this might be why or what is leading me to wish to paint or drawing me there. I have always understood the significance of symbolism, it is why I have put effort into understanding the meaning of baphomet/pan and possible thoth, "God" of wisdom. The goat is the representation of a higher self, seeing the big picture, a goat can climb the steepest of cliffs where there is no edge and never fall, their insight is vast and deep as they gaze into the whatever lies below them, the entire valley. We have constructed our buildings illogically in "reality", we should be building them sufficient to symbolism, geometrically logical.. If that makes sense, squares are basic.. Influencing of basicness.

"The sub conscious can be seen as a receptacle of an overabundance of apparent storage of meaningless facts, and the saving grace is, where the sub conscious can form general patterns through symbols which suggest some continuity toward a symbolic progression"

The way I understand or see it is as a vast and never ending cloud of stored energy, this energy being ideas, words/symbolism, dreams, intuition and morality, I feel it may be possible that they are meaningless facts until they reach the brain, the brain I feel and body is merely the receiver, it is what breaks down this subconscious primordial imagery into these words I type and perhaps others as well that have a deeper understanding of things, like you as well. When in the "zone" of thinking and "conscious meditation". The trinity in a sense, mind(consciousness) brain(body) heart(body) and "spirit" (subconsciousness/the zone).
I am not religious but I feel this is the only terminology I can think of that matches sufficiently.




"I beg You to try to likewise to pick out a cohesive stream from the redundancy that phenenonology my narrative here supplies"

I feel this is the only way to learn or understand, to attempt at finding inconsistencies in language, actions or idealogy, which is hard to do if one is resonating on a similar or the same frequency as another. A state of mind or being, connected via frequency and thought pattern, this also is possibly what is the connection via brain/ego and subconscious. I referred to this "state of mind" as the purple frequency, the quickest form of thinking. Or in simpler terms "Indigo children".

"Omit or negate by way of a nihilistic fabric of awareness, only that , which is able to be integrated , re-integrated again and again over and over, in a series of dialectical transcendance to prevent absurdity to form irreducible gaps."

This must be the feeling of pain, the nihilistic view point one must endure to learn and seek or deal with the inconsistencies, the entering of the "zone", subconscious/ego balance or ideas appearing in mind, is this what you mean?


"Can a person deal with such a binary fusion, which truly interested thinkers from Thales on to Kant could deal the set of cards with which to do so?"

I think so but not without being in great pain, but it is the sacrifice one would make if he truly loves universe, nature, species and life I feel.

"Does time form into patterns of existential epochs through which one can integrate and correlate a structural cohesion, whereby a significant detail can be abstracted"

I feel time is a game of understanding behavior/environment and the effects of change and or the ripple effect. A droplet with the potential of creating waves, a spiders web of which is used to catch prey by a traveling vibration.


"St. Francis's understanding defied those of his parishioners , where understanding's source could not lead to other considerarions other than he was an exceptional thinker in living in a less so age. His views were of a remarkably prophetic heritage , where at least from being exempted from general understanding , the idea of
understanding before one can be understood is necessary as if by fiat. But lets keep to the script of the course leaving determination out of it. What unconscious motivation could lead to realization which is so out of character , that it presents an overblown image of the heroic and/or the abominable?"

I sort of feel like St. Francis but I do not mean to sound full of pride or ego, I feel there are others who understand well beyond their time as well.. Ancient spirits, old souls. Primordially ancient... Grouchy to be back in this loop, fallen from "grace" perhaps, I am not sure. Ignorance is bliss but when one lacks identity/(ego)/body they must always be in "bliss" I would think. As for what the unconscious effects of what I assume "heroic and abominable" means ego or identity, I thought a possibility could be alignment of planets or solar system during birth and even after, if one thinks in terms of frequency, energy and vibration then is it not plausible that magnetics or gravitational pull could effect ones life? Archetypes in the constellations. Perhaps this Earth is the limbo of ascension. I am not quite sure outside of a literal sense, perhaps unbiased evolution, the unconscious motive, which is why diversity plays a role. We could be just cells of a giant, passing information to the next to discover more by unique perception, ascension is what wakes the "giant" up. A return to former state of alignment.

"Mainstream can lead to glorification and over the top preception of heroic manifestation, OR to demonification and crucifixion to be absolutely blunt."

I refer to this as social indoctrination of ideology/idea/social engineering and feeding of the ego, a lack of independent thought but instead adoption, acceptance of manipulated authority,

"Science has turned this upside down, and the direction towards man's self elevation became the source of guilt and punishment , that only a rhetoric Faustian trick could try to unblock."

Mainstream Science has become adopted as too literal and not with open mindedness but instead with indoctrination and acceptance of authority as well.

"But this is time travel, and through the ability of the soul to tramsmigrate is understood from the communication. attained by the word, the immortality of which is guaranteed.

Our subliminal human goal is to over come this rarity to include a physical manifestation, perhaps achievable through fantastic attainment in medicine and cosmic interstellar travel, where time may be astronomically stretched through space, to make even Jung's and Hume's miracles
attainable, at the very least, corroborate the transcendental reduction."

It is what I call ascension, the next level, we will get there I believe, change is inevitable our natural ability is to speed or delay it. Change is evolution, the controlling of time since time as Aristotle had said is the measurement of change. I believe this may be the alignment of "god" individuals on a collective level of individual thinking, a vibrating of similar or same frequency/thought. Where near all if not all is possible to attain through persistence on a macro scale.


"wish to be fitting into a conversation not overly inclusive in a contemporal context, but by some quirk am condemned to travel into the very atmosphere where such concerns arose"

If you mean a discussion inclusive of friendly criticism and non aggression or separation due to misunderstanding than you can count me in, it is exhausting to deal with.. I deal with it all the time because I care about them that much, for they are me in separate form.. We learn from diverse perception and one must understand this to speed his individual evolution/changing and or ascension.

"My amazement of this condemnation. causes constant pain, like a transfiguration of eternal death, into the under ground, into which and from which there are no distinctive exit or entry signs.

It is unimaginable pain and sometimes I feel like I may not feel as much physical pain due to this understanding or perception, the mind/spirit connection to the body lessening but not detached completely.

For me, is rather enter from the back, and exit through the portals which advertise the danger within, for those who enter there.

The ultimate sacrifice consists in forgiving the fallen angel, by way of the absolute compassion any one could imagine."

Forgiveness only comes from understanding. Knowing is simple, the difficulty lies in understanding

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:07 pm

Here is what I have so far.

Give You a hint: how does bind allude to Laing's knots?"

Laing's knots I assume would be what I call the layers of matrix, layers of misinterpreted ideas stacked upon the ego/identity, I believe it depends on environment, think of planting a world winning pumpkin, it has to have certain environment to be the best, to also weed through the genes, trial and error.. It is the meeting of good genes with a struggle filled environment that leads to an unbiaseness in thought, I would think.

"You are a gifted guy, so may be equipped to fill in the gaps, regardless, but in effect and alluding to gaps in zones, you may be able to connect.

Binding is very serious. Its no longer a prediction toward possible regions between the conscious and the unconscious, the bardo state in the tibetian book of the dead, even if zoned out naturally or otherwise, where in the sub conscious may allowed to settle into, the Catholic notion of purgatory."

I feel I have been in this state of purgatory before though I do not fully remember the catholic idea of it other than a blank zone or frozen state in progress, it was a battle between the tyrant ego and subconscious hero. The tyrant waits to strike in anger and hate, a hard dwelling to escape, to assert his will and seed to emit chaos into others, the hero has won and is most often for myself but the tyrant waits patiently for a present moment to occur of which the war begins in one's head and heart. The war between two paths of fear and love. You are gifted as well and this is apparent of my attempt at understanding you in proper context.


"Purgatory as institutionalized purging of whatever the middle ground be, if tjagrey areas so exist by vindication, which can by the exercise of the will. Sans the power to, the will only becomes subject to that power, the will to power is again , premised on a language of contradiction, a semantic inquiry before its intentional dericotocds."

Precisely, it is reaching the conclusion, chaos and order, finding the balance or side of wisdom, we live in a paradoxical state of being, everything is duality and balance or wisdom is achievable about or within each and everything for it is all art to the subconscious, we never break from nature for it is all and everything, the art, the grand design. Evolving itself by physical diverse manifestation of self, the contrast exists so one may learn to appreciate both sides for what the truly are, to understand both sides, to evolve and leave your print on memory/knowledge.


"You may drop me, as well, alongside those whose vocabulary defines the limits of comprehension, nut if You are here with me this far, you may as well decide to drop common opinion on favor of /to those Zen masters who defined themselves as mountain hiking nutritionists, excluding all except those whose only objective rested in Enlightement, without dreary eternal practice of Zazen.

But if need be, please do me the favor of excluding all but the relevant to the. Issue of the sub conscious, keeping in mind Your capacity to distinguish that from the politically correctness here at ILP. This is the underground that is the price of it."

I actually have not researched Zen much but I am going to, I read about their posture being similar to Buddha and I find this extremely interesting due to the fact that I have always Sat in this "meditative" posturing because it is the most comfortable, I feel it is possible that the comfort is from state of mind, a geometric effect, symbology/language of body to connect with the subconscious, to serve as the TV for the subconscious cable, to receive unknowingly. You are rhe second or third individual to mention Zen to me in the last day or two, I guess I feel I should look into this now..


I find it also fascinating how I have been thinking about st James lately as well if you mean the individual here on ILP, I don't know if I mentioned him in a post recently or anything but I am curious as to know how you knew to mention him. We have to be on a similar pattern of thinking, this I do not understand completely, a weird phenomenon.. Almost seems coincidental but I don't know if I believe in coincidence when reactions exist.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm

For lack of time. Thus Sprach. Zarathustra. More later.
Me know?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Meno_ wrote:For lack of time. Thus Sprach. Zarathustra. More later.
Me know?


Of course, I have been starved of intellectual conversation and I weep for the world. Like you said, we must go slow to discuss so that we may understand.

"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." :D

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:50 am

It seems to me that more and more, the inner world is denied and exfoliated to the level of the obvious.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:58 am

Meno_ wrote:It seems to me that more and more, the inner world is denied and exfoliated to the level of the obvious.


It seems as common sense to me personally but to others who can’t escape the control of their ego, the tyrant, common sense is elusive. I have thought this as well, that as more awaken to discover the self the faster and easier it is for the rest to see and understand, if this is what you are meaning.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Artimas wrote:
Meno_ wrote:It seems to me that more and more, the inner world is denied and exfoliated to the level of the obvious.


It seems as common sense to me personally but to others who can’t escape the control of their ego, the tyrant, common sense is elusive. I have thought this as well, that as more awaken to discover the self the faster and easier it is for the rest to see and understand, if this is what you are meaning.




The ego can't escape the control of the superego and at times is conditioned not to, and I truly think that fixation that debilitate such an attempt can be overwhelming, as to have developed into an 'idee fixe'(Valery)
whose construction has been Romantically developed , by the use and service of paternalistic ideation.
Paternalism is very closely aligned with a broader nationalism, which in effect may obfuscate the ego id complex, as differentiable.

Developmentally the personal-social ramifications of that binary construct can be interrelated on various ascending or descending levels, creating at times unexpected resulting effective-affective jumps.
Jumps can be characterized nominally as seeking escape routes (literally((leaps)) in terms of eternal recurrence with changing of contextual relations ((translates into actual physical contextual changes )) and - figuratively, by the development of phobic alternation of personality features=either consciously or not)

Pan optic conversion of effect into affect is the reason of Sartre's concern with the 'look' and the feature exemplified by Merle Ponti's ' The Visible and the Invisible'.(which has been on my reading list for at least a year, still on the back burner)

Fears of underlying authentication is at the root , almost certainly


In some, a regressive intolerance to the mirror stage, can simulate a hypothetical survival mode of a totally undifferentiated cosmic indifference, as a form of totalized suppression.((and effectively barring literal escape))

Just throwing this out, as in reference to my own underlying casual phobic interference into the unifying, or reunifying efforts of the ego, sans the fixed mix, with very similar and ideal constructions,


I throw the above out only in a mode of expectation, as if, such considerations may shed light on immediate alarming situational considerations, which may be by the passage of a few months , be examined and relaxed with clearer detachment, in line with Your one small step vs. One Giant Step simile.

And I thank You for taking the time with the above, as of to simulate taking notes to configure, and I should warn You again these may merely be working notes , from a particular underground, with inscribed and absolute limits of exposure, within that , there unfortunately never can occuring a consistent field or state without which such an idea may come to terms.

These conditional limits are, and always will be sacro sanct, and there is no question of ever probing beyond them. The only fixed idea which ties this is, into a general scheme, never can come up to the light of day. However in the logistics implies a measure of significance as merely occuring in a litmus test, which simultaneously inscribes the methodology as fusing with the very content of what is measured. Therefore it is merely an input-output dialogue on a different adjacent level, and as Cantor would have liked to comprehend it, reset in both ordinate and inordinate sources of identification.

Please do not bother to try trouble Yourself, except if You care to, through an ad hoc .(got to find the exact term here, and have to source it through one of Guide's forums, to do so- so will stop until I myself as You did , fall into a state of unconsciousness , without actually going to sleep.

Once found the word, I can rest easier.
Later.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:21 pm

just found it without having had to find it:'abstract'
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Now can go about my daily routine it is 6:20 am, did manage 4 hours of.shut eye, and have stuff to do, flying to Orlando early Tuesday, but i'll have more time there if it conjoinly can get there .

com joinly and conjointly may be identified a being on the same page.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Subconscious

Postby Artimas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am

Meno_ wrote:
Artimas wrote:
Meno_ wrote:It seems to me that more and more, the inner world is denied and exfoliated to the level of the obvious.


It seems as common sense to me personally but to others who can’t escape the control of their ego, the tyrant, common sense is elusive. I have thought this as well, that as more awaken to discover the self the faster and easier it is for the rest to see and understand, if this is what you are meaning.




The ego can't escape the control of the superego and at times is conditioned not to, and I truly think that fixation that debilitate such an attempt can be overwhelming, as to have developed into an 'idee fixe'(Valery)
whose construction has been Romantically developed , by the use and service of paternalistic ideation.
Paternalism is very closely aligned with a broader nationalism, which in effect may obfuscate the ego id complex, as differentiable.

Developmentally the personal-social ramifications of that binary construct can be interrelated on various ascending or descending levels, creating at times unexpected resulting effective-affective jumps.
Jumps can be characterized nominally as seeking escape routes (literally((leaps)) in terms of eternal recurrence with changing of contextual relations ((translates into actual physical contextual changes )) and - figuratively, by the development of phobic alternation of personality features=either consciously or not)

Pan optic conversion of effect into affect is the reason of Sartre's concern with the 'look' and the feature exemplified by Merle Ponti's ' The Visible and the Invisible'.(which has been on my reading list for at least a year, still on the back burner)

Fears of underlying authentication is at the root , almost certainly


In some, a regressive intolerance to the mirror stage, can simulate a hypothetical survival mode of a totally undifferentiated cosmic indifference, as a form of totalized suppression.((and effectively barring literal escape))

Just throwing this out, as in reference to my own underlying casual phobic interference into the unifying, or reunifying efforts of the ego, sans the fixed mix, with very similar and ideal constructions,


I throw the above out only in a mode of expectation, as if, such considerations may shed light on immediate alarming situational considerations, which may be by the passage of a few months , be examined and relaxed with clearer detachment, in line with Your one small step vs. One Giant Step simile.

And I thank You for taking the time with the above, as of to simulate taking notes to configure, and I should warn You again these may merely be working notes , from a particular underground, with inscribed and absolute limits of exposure, within that , there unfortunately never can occuring a consistent field or state without which such an idea may come to terms.

These conditional limits are, and always will be sacro sanct, and there is no question of ever probing beyond them. The only fixed idea which ties this is, into a general scheme, never can come up to the light of day. However in the logistics implies a measure of significance as merely occuring in a litmus test, which simultaneously inscribes the methodology as fusing with the very content of what is measured. Therefore it is merely an input-output dialogue on a different adjacent level, and as Cantor would have liked to comprehend it, reset in both ordinate and inordinate sources of identification.

Please do not bother to try trouble Yourself, except if You care to, through an ad hoc .(got to find the exact term here, and have to source it through one of Guide's forums, to do so- so will stop until I myself as You did , fall into a state of unconsciousness , without actually going to sleep.

Once found the word, I can rest easier.
Later.

I do agree with all of this. A lot of individuals and their lack of understanding is why they remain trapped even further/deeper in illusion, there may be no escape but there is an understanding and appreciation to come with that, embedded through seeking to understand rather than seeking to merely know.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Subconscious

Postby Meno_ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:30 pm

Artimas, when I first read this through especially at a time when I was preoccupied elsewhere, and upon re-reading it, I became of a stark difference.

So today with time on my hand I will more carefully go over it and hopefully be able to continue this fascinating conversation.Hopefully today.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5478
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Next

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot]