Could You interpret my dream?

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Could You interpret my dream?

Postby Meno_ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:33 pm

My wife and I were in France. I took a bus from where our hotel was to a nearby town . on board I realized I forgot my cell phone.

At that time, later, I assumed the name of the town I was going to because I got off an appropriate stop.

On getting off I tried to remember the name of the town where our hotel was, and it was San Fernando, a town near where we live in California.

Then the rest of the dream consists in trying to get back.

Walked miles and miles to a bus stop asking a French man who looked like an official about getting back to San Fernando, and he said he didn't know the neighberhodd well enough.

While we were talking, a bus passed, and he said I should have taken the bus and upon asking about the bus schedule, he said he didn't know about it either.

Then I thought of how worried my wife could be and trying to call me while it rang nearby in our hotel room.

Panicking I also thought of having left my wallet behind.

Woke up with great relief, found my wife in respiratory distress and I awoke her, telling her next time to sleep with her apnea machine.
Meno_
Philosopher

Re: Could You interpret my dream?

Postby Meno_ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:52 pm

If no one can interpret it , I will try.
I think apnea is a very potentially dangerous illness, and many people have died of it, the dream may have been a wake up call, literally, since after I woke up in cold sweat, in panic mode, being in a foreign country without proof of identity , which is tantamount with having no identity, discourses or even memory of where to get back, the wake up call may have been a sign that something unacceptable may happen to my wife if I had not awoken her, in turn.

Underneath it all is my ongoing attempt at the deconstructing of ego, and the underlying dangers lurking there that may effect people around me.

This deconstruction is easier then I thought , but the fear of irreversibility becomes obvious as the process progresses.

The hope is , that as the limit approaches, an intentional near death experience can be gained, where some of the things that concern me at this stage, reincarnation and eternal recurrence , will also become more transparent. The transparency then will emphasize the transcendent mode of self realization.

For me, this stage is irreversible . even from the point of view of having unconsciously been involved in it, ever since that fateful moment in my life when I climbed to the top of Mount Hollywood many eons ago. Since then that place , and especially that one tree there reached the summit not only a spatio temporal aesthetic summit, but actually fortified the height of exstasis within and without (ideal)Wagnerian proportions. It became the purest form of overcoming even those limitations.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
Philosopher

Re: Could You interpret my dream?

Postby Meno_ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Could it be magic? The 7 seals.

Multiverse thinking: though magical doesn’t exclude God’s existence – it proves it

However maybe 'magic' is the wrong term within this context, maybe its merely prima facie demonstration of the reflectivity of conscious differentiation , become the stream of the conscious and the pre, sub, and the unconscious in a yet to be realized unity.

That 'God' can not be understood (differentiated ) at that stage of 'time' within that looped off space, is no fault of either, man or god. The analysis assumes no such , there by positing a retroactive absurd god.

For instance , waiting for godot, expresses this sense of futility in inscribing an objective relationship (Covenant) , where such does not exist , only in figurative terms, based on the fear, and not on the love of.god.

The overcoming of gods anger, is exactly what Nietzsche tried to show in God's change of attitude, and not for a moment does it make sense of speaking of death on an objective level. The subject of redemption becomes a problem for him, not Because of what Wagner"s contention was, but exactly opposite, for Wagner.

After all, Nietzsche came from a religious protestant family of ministers.

The reason one can arrive here by the use of fragments, is precisely how the backward look imaerges(the wrong spelling here is intentional-a licence taken advertantly) with and includes the earlier states of all forms of.consciousness: the ones excluded become preconcious-to subconscious-coming through in dreams .

The act of confession appears to unify the various streams of thought consciousness of it , as if, there was someone there like the belief in am Angel on the shoulder as someone who could be a trusted confidant.

If triads 1,2,3 ; 4,5,6; 7,8,9; 10,11,11; 13,14,15 could be unified by the use of the first and the last triad, (with the aim of finding the philosopher's stone for instance) and assume to take #2 and #14 as the starting point, then, kabbalah like we could add them : 2+14 and come up with a net result of. 16, which If You add those getting 7, or of you add them as 2+1+4, getting the same result, and it becomes preselected predelected that such, as a vehicle of confessing certain correspondences may throw back to an alchemical solution suspect to the speculation of a form of thought belonging to men living in caves: not in classical ones but medieval ones : then it would surprise some of insincere efforts to authenticate some claims.

That it was not consistent with a prefigired effort to claim that it was the number 7 which gave rise to the keys, whereupon the acopalipsus bore on the 4 horses. Carried by them.

If in the act of confession such revealing truth be admonished, that no pre-figirememt for any referential fair be considered, then it conceivable that the connection had not negan with a preferential or somewhat biased opinion , known or unknown to the recipient. Hermits of olde had need for such confession where no one else may measure the deviation between rationality and its opposite.
Meno_
Philosopher

Return to Psychology and Mind