Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Mowk wrote:I was really interested if your seeming dependency on the words Mama and Papa, and if they had some significance or might offer a clue to what your native language may be.

Mama and papa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the American vocal group of the 1960s, see The Mamas & the Papas.

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

In linguistics, mama and papa are considered a special case of false cognates. In many languages of the world, sequences of sounds similar to /mama/ and /papa/ mean "mother" and "father", usually but not always in that order. This is thought to be a coincidence resulting from the process of early language acquisition.[1][2][3][4]

These terms use speech sounds that are among the easiest to produce: bilabials like /m/, /p/, and /b/, and the open vowel /a/. They are, therefore, often among the first word-like sounds made by babbling babies (babble words), and parents tend to associate the first sound babies make with themselves and to employ them subsequently as part of their baby-talk lexicon. Thus, there is no need to ascribe to common ancestry the similarities of !Kung ba, Aramaic abba, Mandarin Chinese bàba, and Persian baba (all "father"); or Navajo amá, Mandarin Chinese māma, Swahili mama, Quechua mama, and Polish mama (all "mother"). For the same reason, some scientists believe that 'mama' and 'papa' were among the first words that humans spoke.[5] However, there is nothing of motherhood or fatherhood inherent in the sounds.

Variants using other sounds do occur: for example, in Fijian, the word for "mother" is nana, the Turkish word is ana, and in Old Japanese, the word for "mother" was papa. The modern Japanese word for "father," chichi, is from older titi. Very few languages lack labial consonants (this mostly being attested on a family basis, in the Iroquoian and some of the Athabaskan languages), and only Arapaho is known to lack an open vowel /a/. The Tagalog -na- / -ta- ("mom" / "dad" words) parallel the more common ma / pa in nasality / orality of the consonants and identity of place of articulation.

The linguist Roman Jakobson hypothesized that the nasal sound in "mama" comes from the nasal murmur that babies produce when breastfeeding:

Often the sucking activities of a child are accompanied by a slight nasal murmur, the only phonation which can be produced when the lips are pressed to mother’s breast or to the feeding bottle and the mouth full. Later, this phonatory reaction to nursing is reproduced as an anticipatory signal at the mere sight of food and finally as a manifestation of a desire to eat, or more generally, as an expression of discontent and impatient longing for missing food or absent nurser, and any ungranted wish. When the mouth is free from nutrition, the nasal murmur may be supplied with an oral, particularly labial release; it may also obtain an optional vocalic support.
— Roman Jakobson, Why 'Mama' and 'Papa'?

I think there is more involved in the universe then we can imagine. Here's a thought, just ask of the universe yourself. You'd be surprise the wonders revealed. It helps if you can beat down your own ego a bit, but it is not absolutely required. An extreme circumstance does seem an odd sort of advantage . There is always that end of the rope. In all these years I've found the universe does not lack compassion.

and there is no need of any damn lecture on definition of mum and papa.

for we clearly know that mum is used for authority and papa is for Supreme seed giving father Krishna. who is the cause of all causes.

anyways you can conclude it that you are more than mother ( say authority ) =D> :lol: and i will reject you ( go on with your i think ) that there is no papa cuz i did not seen him.
were34

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Mowk wrote:Krishna (/ˈkrɪʃnə/,[8] Sanskrit pronunciation: [ˈkr̩ʂɳə]; Sanskrit: कृष्ण, translit. Kṛṣṇa) is a major deity in Hinduism. He is worshipped as the eighth avatar of the god Vishnu and also as the supreme God in his own right.[9] He is the god of compassion, tenderness, and love in Hinduism,[1][2] and is one of the most popular and widely revered among Indian divinities.[10] Krishna's birthday is celebrated every year by Hindus on Janmashtami according to the lunisolar Hindu calendar, which falls in late August or early September of the Gregorian calendar.[11]

The god of compassion, tenderness and love. Man, you so do not example that. And here I was starting to feel empathy for you. I mean really, it takes some balls to attempt what you have with the degree of mastery over English you have. If you asked me to translate complex thought processes into Spanish I'd be like man, I can barely say hello, how are you. So honestly I take may hat off to you on that regard, and I can tell you aren't an idiot.

I have never thought you were, Were. Compassion, tenderness and love are some really big shoes to fill. And asks the most of the least of us.

I am sorry if I stepped on your toes. Honestly. I have to almost constantly remind myself not to be such a dick wad. And you are right, sometimes I do forget. I am not a fan of authority. Uni and I have discussed that to great lengths, and Uni seems to be right far more then me.

Again, I apologize for being so piss-able. This feels like such an alien landscape. My legs just ain't squarely under my center of gravity. I have lied to myself and you, and have not demonstrated compassion, tenderness or love either.

He is right MagsJ, I haven't been exactly civil either. Perhaps you owe me one of his warnings. I'll back down now so as not to incur another.

You know I don't believe civility is enough, for it is so easily faked, but add some compassion, tenderness and love, and I believe you've got a winning combination. Slow and steady, and all.

and i accept nothing from you on Krishna at all cuz you are not the damn authority but the envious snake.

and everyone knows it that milk is very good food but as soon as it is touched by the lips of snakes ( like you ) it is poison and no more milk. =D> so you can freely think that any intelligent person will take your any single word at all.

and if `1 does it and still claims to be intellignt in the first place than its the damn farce only. its just like that claim that hand, or leg or any part of the body is still surving after cutting off from body.

and which intelligent person will accept this nosnense ? that hand is still surviving after being cut off from body ? similarly if anyone listens to the damn childrens like you and still claims to be intelligent or alive than its all damn farce only ( in the first place ) :lol:
Mowk wrote:Again, I apologize for being so piss-able. This feels like such an alien landscape. My legs just ain't squarely under my center of gravity. I have lied to myself and you, and have not demonstrated compassion, tenderness or love either.

He is right MagsJ, I haven't been exactly civil either. Perhaps you owe me one of his warnings. I'll back down now so as not to incur another.

You know I don't believe civility is enough, for it is so easily faked, but add some compassion, tenderness and love, and I believe you've got a winning combination. Slow and steady, and all.

just see the fun that theif is trying to steal in civil way. does it means that he is no more theif in the first place ? (huh ? ) you are the rascal child but still go on posing like mother.

and misled others. and im still wrong for calling you the spoiled child in the first place ? and mods are also rascals ( same theifs like you ) but in the damn dress of cops.

and if they would have been real sane `1 than they would have taken steps on anyone who claims to be more than mother ( as the damn child ) otherwise you will misled other innocent ones.

thus just imagine now condition of innocent civilians like me cuz you are the damn theif and want to steal in civil ways and want to tell us ( as mother ) by imposing your authority on her.

and what you will say ? :lol: that there is no papa before our birth and you are more than mother ? =D> and if mods would have been sane in the first place than rather they would have kicked on your face.

than you will come to your senses. and in reasoning it is called arguementam ad baculam.
and you are the damn theif and i know that child is the damn child and let everyone be faked by you but im not going to be faked cuz i have mother ( say authority ) always with me. and is always watching me.

and i dont believe it but its the damn fact. now facts are not depending on your believing or not believing, for you believe that you will not get old, but you are becoming old.

you believe that you touch fire and it will not burn. but does your belief protect you ? (huh ? ) =D> but you can believe like cat after being caught that if i close my eyes after beign caught than no one else will see me. ( you are free to do that ) :lol: =D> and there is no loss on my part even if im banned.

but your bubble will be broken when you will get stick on your head ( dull cat )

for things will be done by work not by words of any random idiots like you.
were34

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:35 pm

and if there is any damn reasonable person alive than come here and speak openly instead of making propagandas indirectly.

better come here and smash me down. ( completely in front of everyone ) do it openly instead of acting like an jackal. :lol:

for thread is open to anyone and everyone else. so kindly come here and point of the damn fallacy from this Practical explanation. ( which no one can do ) no damn child in entire creation can be more intelligent than mother. ( but they are free to maintain there fallacy in the first place :lol: that there is no papa and its all damn myth in the first place =D> )
were34

Postby Mowk » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey MagsJ, and now, you can give it back to him, and maybe add some interest on accounts past due.

Case any in, barrel the what!
Last edited by Mowk on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my goal in life is to die and no one notices.
in other words; to live as audaciously as possible while drawing the least attention. or at best, something vaguely similar.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby were34 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:34 am

Mowk wrote:Hey MagsJ, and now, you can give it back to him, and maybe add some interest on accounts past due.

and fool is accepted by another fool. and because he has accepted theif like you so he is same theif like you. =D> and must get whatever treatment you deserve. ( take it as for granted )
and are you son of 1 man ? than why you only pointed out those things ? out of nowhere for applying your policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* which were spoken after smashing you completely in arguement ?

foolish me. that i always forget the damn general qualification of some people. =D> :lol:
were34

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:21 pm

were34 wrote:you are in power

poor me 8-[ :lol:
Glad you understand that..

I fully understand your broken English, and your zealous use of certain profane words.. for effect, but the use of such profane analogies are prohibited everywhere.. except in Rant. You will not be forewarned again.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby were34 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:11 am

MagsJ wrote:Glad you understand that..

I fully understand your broken English, and your zealous use of certain profane words.. for effect, but the use of such profane analogies are prohibited everywhere.. except in Rant. You will not be forewarned again.

good luck with your wishful thinking. =D> and who can awake that person ? who is pretending to sleep ? (huh? ) one can awake only those who are factually sleeping.

but good luck to you along with your wishful thinking. =D>
were34

Postby MagsJ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:40 pm

were34 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:good luck with your wishful thinking. =D> and who can awake that person ? who is pretending to sleep ? (huh? ) one can awake only those who are factually sleeping.

..and what do you know about sleeping persons? pretending or otherwise, that need to be woken up..

..and, your insincerity in wishing me well, has been noted ;)

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby were34 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:00 pm

MagsJ wrote:
were34 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:good luck with your wishful thinking. =D> and who can awake that person ? who is pretending to sleep ? (huh? ) one can awake only those who are factually sleeping.

..and what do you know about sleeping persons? pretending or otherwise, that need to be woken up..

..and, your insincerity in wishing me well, has been noted ;)

nah nah point is person who is pretending to sleep you cannot awake him/her. cuz they are pretending to sleep with there wishful thinking.

and let things be noted down. it does not matter for nothing is permanent. and because we wanted to be lord over material world and rebelled against Lord Krishna this is why we are here in this material world. and this place is not fit for any sane person. and at every next step there is trouble in this world. for it is an damn prison house. and here is only 1/4th population and real big population is there in university ( say spiritual world )

but are you acting like an sane person ? by giving me warning ? and if you want to talk than you can approach in another way. but usally people feel ashamed to talk directly. ( so is it my problem ? ) and in acquiring knowledge he/she who gives up shame becomes happy.

so is it my fault ? anyways - anyways leave it. and here is the real sound knowledge topmost knowledge which is meant for every single human being. but people are kept into darkness by force. ( it is also undeinable fact )

so anyways those who are fortunate they will come and take this. althought at present age they are not in very big number.
were34

Postby were34 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:20 pm

MagsJ@ come on brother atleast tell us that have you acted sincerely by giving me warning ? (huh?) is that im wrong ? to point out that here is rascal child.

is that im wrong ? in it ? and if you took the damn side of that civil spoiled child than you are certainly wrong. for the fool is accepted by another fool.

and if he is not pointed out rightly than he the spoiled child will misled others that there is no papa, there is no papa.

so am i sound wrong for saying it that he is rascal dog ( say child ) and not the person of knowledge ( say mother or authority say recognzied agent of Lord Krishna ) is that im wrong ?

and you gave me warning. so is that is called being loyal to mother ? or father ? is that is called being loyal to them ? when someone else is pissing on them and you are supporting those pissers is that is called being loyal to mother and father ?(huh?)

i could not understand anyways dont feel ashamed in being little frank. but point out that where i have done wrong. if person is rascal than i have to call him rascal dog.

otherwise others will get his impression. and get misled. and entire world is already being misled by such rascals.
were34

Postby MagsJ » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:18 pm

were34 wrote:MagsJ@ come on brother atleast tell us that have you acted sincerely by giving me warning ? (huh?) is that im wrong ? to point out that here is rascal child.
That is not up for discussion.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:34 am

MagsJ wrote:
were34 wrote:MagsJ@ come on brother atleast tell us that have you acted sincerely by giving me warning ? (huh?) is that im wrong ? to point out that here is rascal child.

that is all right. but than again how am i wrong for pointing out that here and here is rascal child ? how am i wrong ? and you are sincere in supporting those who are pissing on our mother and papa ( say authority and krishna both )

how you remained the damn sincere ? and i become wrong or say insincere ? explain the damn how ? in spite of dovetailing everything which mother and papa.

and is it very good thing to support rascal hypocrite frauds ? =D> :lol: anyways leave it. for you can do nothing point to point.

you just like guess work.
were34

Postby Mowk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 am

So MagsJ, translate the broken English for me. Who's the object of his ire?

Middlemen eh? Brain washed into thinkin' they are thinking; god's honest truth and all that rubbish.

Asexual reproduction didn't require sexual differentiation.

There isn't a religion among Man's that succeeds in explaining all of it.

How does a lump of protein grow out of cosmic soup, duplicating by splitting in two, mama's and papa's not required. What is gravity and by what means does it draw mass together? What is love?

Middlemen not needed. You've got a direct connection. Use it. Why ask anyone else who doesn't know either?

Now a rascal, is a lovable dog, but a dirty rotten scoundrel, go between middleman, well there just ain't a more nefarious fellow. Mind your pockets and purses now.
in other words; to live as audaciously as possible while drawing the least attention. or at best, something vaguely similar.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:45 am

were34 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

that is all right. but than again how am i wrong for pointing out that here and here is rascal child ? how am i wrong ? and you are sincere in supporting those who are pissing on our mother and papa ( say authority and krishna both )

how you remained the damn sincere ? and i become wrong or say insincere ? explain the damn how ? in spite of dovetailing everything which mother and papa.

and is it very good thing to support rascal hypocrite frauds ? =D> :lol: anyways leave it. for you can do nothing point to point.

you just like guess work.

Mowk wrote:So MagsJ, translate the broken English for me. Who's the object of his ire?

Middlemen eh? Brain washed into thinkin' they are thinking; god's honest truth and all that rubbish.

How does a lump of protein grow out of cosmic soup, duplicating by splitting in two, mama's and papa's not required. What is gravity and by what means does it draw mass together? What is love?

Middlemen not needed. You've got a direct connection. Use it. Why ask anyone else who doesn't know either?

Now a rascal, is a lovable dog, but a dirty rotten scoundrel, go between middleman, well there just ain't a more nefarious fellow. Mind your pockets and purses now.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 pm

MagsJ@ and if anyone watches someone insulting his mother and father than there are 3 ways to deal with it.

1st is to kill that person who is doing it,
2nd is leave that place,
or 3rd is kill yourself. for if you will life than you will go more down after hearing such nonsense about authority and Krishna.

and ( wahaa ) what an sincerity that you are giving me warning and still honest to Krishna ? cuz you can hide behind some bogus ..... ( waha ) what an sincerity. ( indeed ) =D>

anyways you go on with your sincerity and i go on with my business to please my authorities and Krishna. you do as you like and i havent come here with your ( or anyone else ) support. ( beside mother and papa say authority and Krishna )

and your only business is to kill authority and Krishna but still you are very sincere to them ? ( indeed farce is amazing here )
were34

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Mowk wrote:So MagsJ, translate the broken English for me. Who's the object of his ire?

and ( street dog ) real things does not depend on your grammer and english but ( coward ) stay behind it. ( foolish idiot ) although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
and ( indeed here comes the fun ) that who is charging us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with brainwashing ? ( you ? ) whose entire media is already brainwashing masses with your false propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals etc.

but shifting burdon of proof is nice thing that im washing your so called brains. =D> ( waha ) and wrong ( street dog ) for its your western media which is brainwashing with false propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc. for they are all hoaxes from top to bottom everything false propaganda.

and i certainly want to be loyal to mother ( say authority ) and you can be envious ( like an whore ) who envy chaste girls.

and sex, sex and sex. =D> ( show us more enviousness ) which you have after chewing my lollypop ( like an whore { by pying without invitation })
and i have ( cretainly ) direct connection ( i do have ) than you will call me later on middlemen as well. and than demand to meet president ( directly ) like anything. like he is common person. but what qualification you have to meet him ? ( street dog ) after pissing on his presidency ( you rascal terrorist ) you have rebelled against president and still want to meet him like an sane man ? ( farce is again lovely here )

and mother is not the damn middle men ( rascal dog ) for it is damn she who has seen our papa and knows it that who has tilled her.

and if you are really more intelligent ( than rest ) than you are free to explain another damn process of recognizing of our real papa.

and if you said DNA than i have to inform you that it got very brutally raped and headed by entire hand or legs transplant. and this entire hand or legs transplant is rascal brutal rapper of your DNA test. :lol:

so kindly bring another way OR dont try to make show and seek my attention ( like an whore ) by pying without invitation.

for as soon as you said that there is no father before our birth than i will throw shoe filled with potty on your face and before throwing it i will kick on your face.

and if we checks things as they actually are than you are rascal theif who went from europe and stolen the damn even land which is now called America ( with great pride )

theifs also has prestige nowdays ( indeed nice establishment by brainwashing propagandas ) =D> :lol:
_________
and i already know it that you are not son of 1 man but still let us say that if you are son of 1 man than give us another process by which we recognize our real father.

are you son of 1 man ? than do it. :lol: =D>
were34

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Mowk wrote:Now a rascal, is a lovable dog, but a dirty rotten scoundrel, go between middleman, well there just ain't a more nefarious fellow. Mind your pockets and purses now.

indeed you have become mad that you could not do anything rational but still boast like you are sound rational in the first place ( =D> waha )

but my dear arrogant ( whore { who is very fond of my lollypop [ by pying without invitation ]}) atleast tell us another process by which we recognize our real father.

and you certainly havent seen him. and your DNA test is beheaded after brutally raped by entire hand or legs transplant.

for this entire hand or legs transplant is far arrogant than you actually are ( my dear whore ) :lol: so kindly now bring something new process by which we can recognize our real father.

and you have little time to do it. and if you could not do it than you are finished ( broken failure ) here. than i will go forward with mother ( say authority ) that is all.

and its an open challenge ( arrogant pig ) explain another process of recongizing of our real papa.

and even if you cannot tell it but still you cannot say it that there is no papa before our birth. ( broken failure ) you can never say it. and i will go on with authority who has seen Krishna ( say mother who has seen our papa before our birth )

so you piss on mother OR take help from someone else who is not our mother, but who is that intelligent person ? who will press more on someone else instead of mother ? who has personally seen our papa and knows it that who has tilled her ?
were34

Postby Mowk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm

and ( street dog ) real things does not depend on your grammer and english but ( coward ) stay behind it. ( foolish idiot ) although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Not very correct? You don't have any grammar. I can only guess your thoughts are just as gibberish and unproductive.

You are worse then a Hare Krishna cult hanging out at a bus station or airport.

https://www.familiesagainstcultteaching ... UF-ISKCON/

http://krishnacult.com/

http://eaec.org/cults/harekrishna.htm

2nd is leave that place,

You're probably not going to choose 2 willingly, are you?
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby were34 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Mowk wrote:Not very correct? You don't have any grammar. I can only guess your thoughts are just as gibberish and unproductive.

You are worse then a Hare Krishna cult hanging out at a bus station or airport.

You're probably not going to choose 2 willingly, are you?

=D> waahaa what an process of recognizing of our real papa. =D> now you do nothing but open your pants and bra and show your arrogance in bed only :lol:

otherwise your arrogance is not fitting on you anymore here. :lol: it only will fit you now on bed ( like an whore { by pying without invitation [ with my lollypop and your deep throat ]})

you are finished now. ( broken failure ) =D> now stay here and enjoy my piss and potty which i have thrown on your face, and if anyone supports and idiot dog like you.

than he/she is also idiot, for the fool is accepted by another fool. ( finished )
were34

Postby Mowk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 pm

{ by pying without invitation [ with my lollypop and your deep throat ]})

You talk like a gay boy, and it sounds like you're into that sort of thing.
http://krishnacult.com/

whose entire media is already brainwashing masses with your false propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals etc.

You are funny, and can not be taken seriously any longer.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby were34 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 am

Mowk wrote:
{ by pying without invitation [ with my lollypop and your deep throat ]})

You talk like a gay boy, and it sounds like you're into that sort of thing.

You are funny, and can not be taken seriously any longer.

nah nah ( rascal whore ) :lol: you acted like an gay whore on my by taking my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) with arrogance =D>

and dont take my seriously and show your stupidity, =D> for now 1 boy is throwing shoe filled with potty and urine and you take no actions but it is funny for you. =D> ( waha )

and i also cannot take seriously an arrogant whore like you. for your arrogance at bed is giving me more fun than anything else. and such arrogance is actually wanted ( slut ) =D> :lol: show it more.
were34

Postby Mowk » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:20 am

:lol:
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby were34 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:38 am

Mowk wrote::lol:

=D> it is fun ( indeed ) that you are laughing here and im very brutally raping your reputation. rightly wise people has said that women likes very brutally rape which i have given to you. =D> :lol: enjoy it more.
were34

Previous

Return to Philosophy