Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:49 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- 1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your 1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no 1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat, 1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every 1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every 1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

[EDIT: a URL was removed because this post is from a new user and the linked page was ad-heavy. The link contained the text of the Bhagavad Gita, which is in the public domain and available for free from many sources. This action was taken out of an abundance of caution, and should not reflect poorly on the post's author. -Carleas]
[EDIT 2: idiosyncratic formatting also caused certain text to be interpreted as LaTeX markup. It has minimally reformatted to remove that markup. -Carleas]
Last edited by were34 on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
were34

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:55 am

Well o well,

Krishna is an asshole. But, the Vedic traditions teach that all we have is the eternal now, that's what the yogis teach ... so your parent analogy means nothing to yogic traditions.

Buddhists teach this as well (came from India )

Basically, all your post shows is vast chasms of stupidity and ignorance ...

I'm assuming you are male.

Since there are so many contradictions in this post, I'm assuming that you're just trying to get sex from women ... which will work.

But understand this ....

There is no mercy for dickheads
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 am

Ecmandu wrote:Well o well,

Krishna is an asshole. But, the Vedic traditions teach that all we have is the eternal now, that's what the yogis teach ... so your parent analogy means nothing to yogic traditions.

Buddhists teach this as well (came from India )

Basically, all your post shows is vast chasms of stupidity and ignorance ...

I'm assuming you are male.

Since there are so many contradictions in this post, I'm assuming that you're just trying to get sex from women ... which will work.

But understand this ....

There is no mercy for dickheads

if Krishna is asshole than you are unwanted piss of your 10 neigbours. and there is no need of unwanted population like you also. ( finished ) =D> now you can get lost from here.

and what im really trying how do you know ? :lol: unless you have chewed my lollypop ? ( by pying without invitation ) how do you know it ?

and let me stay whatever hell i am. im only servent of my authority. ( say mum ) who is not ignorant idiot like you.

for its she who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and ignorance is always from your side ( street dog ) when you conclude that there is no papa before our birth and no one has seen him. therefore you bring unicorn or butthole.

but person of knowledge is mother ( and authority ) and no intelligent person will give any piss for you. and i do as my authority says. ( finished ) if he will stop me from doing it than i will not go. and if he will allow me than i will suppress you in doing these things. ( far beyond your poor thinking )

so you are free to be envious of me. ( its nature of 3rd class men ) for they cannot do anything and when someone does something they simply become envious. ( so you are 3rd class men ) dont deny it ( unwanted pig )
were34

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:10 am

Ecmandu @ and anyone who has sucked breast of his mother ( in his child hood ) and drank milk from it OR anyone who is son of 1 man than come forward and point out the damn 1 of the contradictions from many contradictions within this post and prove yourself. ( challenge is damn open for everyone )

come forward and prove yourself. and such an fool i actually am who thought that mother ( and authority ) has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

but there is no more problem cuz the damn most ( ignorant ) say intelligent childrens has arrived in the scene to educate me.
were34

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:18 am

You don't know what the eternal now is.

There are easily millions if not a hundred million people who do.

But... like I said...

This shit will get you laid.

You do realize that there are no lords don't you?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:21 am

Ecmandu wrote:You don't know what the eternal now is.

There are easily millions if not a hundred million people who do.

But... like I said...

This shit will get you laid.

You do realize that there are no lords don't you?

=D> attempt is very bogus. and just tell me that what you have understood by grabbing my pants zip and taking my lolly into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation { like an whore })

and for what it will work for ? (huh? ) i dont understand anything at all. ( for my brain is very dull )
and dont feed me some rubbish nonsense and just point out the damn fallacy from this Practical explanation for its full of fallacy than very easily point out only 1 ( street dog ) and finish the hell business.

is it fallacy that there is papa before our birth ? are you really that intelligent 1? who has arrived in the scene to enlighten us now ? ( rascal fraud )
were34

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:36 am

Ecmandu@ and i worked even without thinking of such things but now when authority has allowed me for it. you are envious.

and if you are men than you dont think about these things ? but only difference between us is i dont take any contraceptive methods and kill child. that is the only difference.

otherwise you are clearly acting like an envious. ( after taking doze of my lolly { by pying without invitation })

and whatever i want to do i will do it. for i dont depend on your or anyone else help ( beside my mother and father { say Authority and Krishna })

that is it.
were34

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:38 am

It's very simple: Buddhism and Hinduism both Teach that we were never born and will never die.

That's the core of those philosophies, which have been tainted by your nonsense... when you reach a certain state of simadhi, you will see that all you have is the eternal now ...

But, obviously, you don't even have a rudimentary knowledge of the religions you espouse.

There's a whole lot more to life than the bagavad Gita, maybe you should real ALL the vedas and the sutras, such as patanjali.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Ecmandu wrote:It's very simple: Buddhism and Hinduism both Teach that we were never born and will never die.

That's the core of those philosophies, which have been tainted by your nonsense... when you reach a certain state of simadhi, you will see that all you have is the eternal now ...

But, obviously, you don't even have a rudimentary knowledge of the religions you espouse.

There's a whole lot more to life than the bagavad Gita, maybe you should real ALL the vedas and the sutras, such as patanjali.

1st of all as far as budhism goes so it was created for cheating atheists who were killing poor animals in the name of sacrifise. so Krishna ( say God ) came as budha and cheated them.

and - and as far as hindu - bindu goes so there is no such word in any sanskrit literature at all. hindu name is given to us ( Bharatiyas ) cuz we live near sindhu nadi ( river ) and muslims ruled for 800 years over india so it was difficult for them to pronounce sindhu so it become hindu. so im not any bogus hindu - bindu.

and in facts we are bharatiyas and 5000 years ago entire world was called bharat varsha under 1 flag.

and there is nothing personal in it. its just repeating the words of mother ( say authority )

and here is the Original purpose of human life. here it is. here is the Practical explanation. and you can say that mother is speaking nonsense.

but ( street dog ) dont shift burdon of proof on mother. cuz its damn you who is ignorant idiot. not the mother who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and i have all knowledge only on the account of being obidient to my mother ( say authority ) and im ( certainly ) beautiful only on the account of being connected with mother ( say authority )

just like hand or any limb of body is beautiful as long as it is connected with body.

and im not the damn ignorant dog like you. anyways leave these all things in side and let us come to real sound point.

point it out and prove yourself ( its an open challenge ) hehe [-o< o Mother save me ( hehe ) for now the damn most intelligent child has arrived in the scene. and im gone ( mother ) [-o<

=D> :lol: ( indeed fun is lovely in the first place ) but there is no compititor in this entire creation to this Practical explanation for its non different from Krishna himself. and it is also infallible like him.

and there is no single word in this Practical explanation which i have used for myself. and the real person of knowledge is mother. ( and authority ) and rest are all useless.

but still mother and papa are not irresponsible person for they still care for everyone. but what they can do ? when person is determinted to piss on them ? but ( still fun is ) they are sound wrong in the first place. ( indeed farce is lovely in the first place )
were34

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Mom wrote a treatise about dad, no the other way around and she was very much slurprised when daddy accused her of plagprisoning him.
At any rate she would be proud now, when told ahe would be very much surprised surprised.

She would have taken it with a straight face. He left her in the lurch, with nottin but her eastern Phil. Books. Bless his soul.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby were34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:18 pm

Meno_ wrote:Mom wrote a treatise about dad, no the other way around and she was very much slurprised when daddy accused her of plagprisoning him.
At any rate she would be proud now, when told ahe would be very much surprised surprised.

sorry but i have no interest in your personal matters, only main point is to know the damn real papa say Krishna.

and here is the process. which you do not know in spite of your matieral advancement. cuz there is no damn head. only belly, hands or legs are not useful at all if there is no head in the body.

than you are dead. in spite of all these nonsense.
were34

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:21 pm

were34 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Mom wrote a treatise about dad, no the other way around and she was very much slurprised when daddy accused her of plagprisoning him.

sorry but i have no interest in your personal matters, only main point is to know the damn real papa say Krishna.

and here is the process. which you do not know in spite of your matieral advancement. cuz there is no damn head. only belly, hands or legs are not useful at all if there is no head in the body.

than you are dead. in spite of all these nonsense.

Removed
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:05 pm

The saddest thing about supreme being people, is that they invariably think they are supreme, by proxy of the "holy name" that you must bow to. Everyone who has this psychology has this fantasy for themselves, they are rotten and wicked.

You'd be quite surprised what atheists sacrifice on your behalf

Supreme is to make everyone god without harming anyone against their will.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

Ecmandu wrote:The saddest thing about supreme being people, is that they invariably think they are supreme, by proxy of the "holy name" that you must bow to. Everyone who has this psychology has this fantasy for themselves, they are rotten and wicked.

=D> attempt is lovely ( as always ) but point it out that from this Practical explanation that here and here i have said that im also supreme ( street dog )

point out the damn fallacy and finish the business, ( broken failure ) and dont feed me nonsense bluff. if you cannot do it than get lost ( street dog )

for i rejected you on that very moment when you said Krishna is asshole. than you are street dog. so get lost now.
were34

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:25 am

were34 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:The saddest thing about supreme being people, is that they invariably think they are supreme, by proxy of the "holy name" that you must bow to. Everyone who has this psychology has this fantasy for themselves, they are rotten and wicked.

=D> attempt is lovely ( as always ) but point it out that from this Practical explanation that here and here i have said that im also supreme ( street dog )

point out the damn fallacy and finish the business, ( broken failure ) and dont feed me nonsense bluff. if you cannot do it than get lost ( street dog )

for i rejected you on that very moment when you said Krishna is asshole. than you are street dog. so get lost now.

You're the slave you want others to be.

Let's look at krishnas psychology for a moment.

Krishna calls himself lord, the one true lord over everyone, the only lord, forever.

Krishna demands that anyone who meets him, bows to him.

Krishna explicitly states that we are all of his property (read: slaves) forever

Krishna in that incarnation slept with 12,000 women without following the 5,5,3 rule, which makes him a rapist of 12,000 women

That's just for starters.

I have worse offenses than that, but it requires a level of intelligence I don't think you possess.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:40 am

Ecmandu wrote:You're the slave you want others to be.

Let's look at krishnas psychology for a moment.

Krishna calls himself lord, the one true lord over everyone, the only lord, forever.

Krishna demands that anyone who meets him, bows to him.

Krishna explicitly states that we are all of his property (read: slaves) forever

Krishna in that incarnation slept with 12,000 women without following the 5,5,3 rule, which makes him a rapist of 12,000 women

That's just for starters.

I have worse offenses than that, but it requires a level of intelligence I don't think you possess.

=D> 1st of all if you think you are not slave than break some traffic rules or some other government laws. than i will see that you are not the damn slave. =D>

than i will take it as for granted that you are free. ( idiot ) otherwise you are bluffing me. for slave everyone has to be. ( weather of this side or of that side ) but free you cannot remain. and even if you become free than you will again come to this material world and willingly become slave.

so better to be slave of right person like mother ( and authority ) instead of any random child.
and what if Krishna had 16108 queens ? so what ? even the damn ordinary kings are having more than 1 wife. and Supreme Lord cannot have 16108 wifes ? he could maintain even 16 trillion wifes so what ?

and it seems you are very lusty ( certainly you are ) but because you dont have vagina you are envious. ( its very clear and there are many more snakes like you )

so ( again ) there is nothing wrong if Lord had more than 1 wife. there is no wrong. for he was not taking any contraceptive methods like you. ( hypocrite pig )

and Lord Krishna was not prostitute hunter like you. but fun is now he is accused like `1.

and ( fun is ) you cannot maintain even 1 girl at present moment. and Lord Krishna was able to maintain 16 trillion girls at once. and all were thinking that he is only present with her.

he can do that for he is Supreme Lord but you cannot do that. anyways - anyways point out the fallacy from this Practical explanation ( envious snake ) you are the damn snake.
_______
and i simply piss on your thinking :lol: i have done that already ( envious snake ) but you are too intelligent to underdstand that.

you are more intelligent than mother as the damn child ( just see the fun :lol: =D> ) and there is no papa before our birth. oh yes its an fallacy that there is papa before our birth.

and who is the damn right now ? the idiot and envious child like you ? ( indeed fun is amazing in the first place )
were34

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:18 am

Envy to sinning is not a property I possess.

I know for a fact that every sexual encounter thus far on this earth between men and women has been rape.

If I can't put you all into hyperdimensional mirror worlds....

Well, you all have shitty karma.

I'm not your enemy.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 am

Ecmandu wrote:Envy to sinning is not a property I possess.

I know for a fact that every sexual encounter thus far on this earth between men and women has been rape.

I'm not your enemy.

Also, Krishna had how many wives?

Marriage is a sin.

I'm only speaking to you on levels you can comprehend.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Envy to sinning is not a property I possess.

I'm not your enemy.

=D> farce is lovely, you havent shown me full mirror in which you are on your knees ( like an whore ) and has my lolly into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

and instead of making show that you know something about me better point out the damn fallacy from tis Practical explanation and finish the business.

can you do that at all ? :-k of course not :lol: but still farce is like you are right in the first place =D> farce is indeed lovely in the first place.
Last edited by were34 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
were34

Postby were34 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Also, Krishna had how many wives?

Marriage is a sin.

I'm only speaking to you on levels you can comprehend.

come to the damn levels and `1st of all point out the damn fallacy. otherwise you will go on like you are something more than mother.

point out the fallacy from this Practical explanation. come on sir bring it and finish the business.

and if marriage is sin than what is the difference between you and the street dog ? they are also having sex like anything, but you are more gross than street dogs, for they dont use any contraceptive methods in sex life.

and you know that there is so much botheration after sex life. you know it very clearly. but still you cannot stop it.

and if marriage is sin than you are spoiled. and if you continue this than your entire nation will be also spoiled. ( finished ) and go on for now. for who is going to check you for now ? so go on as much as you can for now.
were34

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:07 am

Fallacy? in case you haven't noticed, you didn't present an argument!

You just said Krishna is supreme lord (with no argument).

So I debated that with you.

You're not sane enough to debate.

Your teacher is a fraud.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:15 am

Ecmandu wrote:Fallacy? in case you haven't noticed, you didn't present an argument!

You just said Krishna is supreme lord (with no argument).

So I debated that with you.

You're not sane enough to debate.

Your teacher is a fraud.

=D> so your position is now of that child who is saying that i havent seen papa before our birth thus there is no papa, there is no papa ( say Krishna )

and which intelligent person will listen to you ? (huh?) here there is no need of arguement cuz it is an damn fact that there is papa before our birth and there is Krishna also and our mother and authority has seen both.

and process is hearing from the mother, and authority. not the damn rascal ( and random spoiled ) child like you.

so you can cry ( along with everyone ) that now we are majority of childrnes but still no one listens to us. and only mother ( and authority ) is making more sense than anyone else.

so you can cry like that but no intelligent person will listen to you. and if anyone is sound intelligent and still listens to you than he/she is no more intelligent and example is the same example.

that just like hand or leg is beautiful as long as it is connected with body and as soon as it is cut off from body nobody cares for it. same reasoning.

so anyone who listens to mother ( and authority ) he may stay fool ( or child like me ) from all other points but because he is after right person so he is also right. cuz the source of information is right. ( in the first place )
and my teacher ( say mother or authority ) is fraud but are your teachers ( the damn childrens ) are sane ? (huh? ) are those modern scientists sane person ? when they conclude that there is no papa before our birth ? =D> ( wahaa ) what an sane conclusion ( waha =D> )

and they are frauds and are already checked at every next step but they will still maintain there fallacy and burdon on this earth ( the damn envious snakes like you ) will support them.

thus you are nothing but an burdon on this earth. ( useless burdon ) and now you can do nothing cuz you are not very intelligent.

and it is very clearly visible here. so now you can get lost. cuz you will do nothing from both sides. for you are useless.
were34

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:20 am

You are a narcissistic world of projection.

People like me wipe the drool off your face, change your diapers and drag you along.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby were34 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:29 am

Ecmandu wrote:You are a narcissistic world of projection.

People like me wipe the drool off your face, change your diapers and drag you along.

now get lost ( broken failure ) and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horses like you. ( finished )

and if there is anyone who is sound intelligent than come forward.
were34

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:42 am

were34 wrote:
=D> farce is lovely, you havent shown me full mirror in which you are on your knees ( like an whore ) and has my lolly into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

Man's lolly, you know.. :shock:

Welcome to ILP - please reserve such talk for threads in Rant House only, as moderation is much more lax there..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Next

Return to Philosophy