Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 am

How can you create any non zero sum reality without eliminating free will ?
Not everyone wants to help humanity as some just want to help themselves
And like Trixie says you never say how your vision of Utopia can be achieved
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:33 am

Ecmandu wrote:
If you want existence to work for you you have to be two things

1 ) perfectly logical
2 ) perfectly sympathetic

You can not get existence to work for you but instead you learn to adapt to how it impacts upon you
You can be perfectly logical and sympathetic and still get fucked over by it despite your best efforts
But being of a neutral disposition and being capable of adaptation makes the experience less painful
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:34 am

surreptitious75 wrote:How can you create any non zero sum reality without eliminating free will ?
Not everyone wants to help humanity as some just want to help themselves
And like Trixie says you never say how your vision of Utopia can be achieved


Reflections of eternal forms in a reality that contains only us in our own reality, and to have each individual do this in their own reality as well.

The trick is not that this is impossible, it's already being done ... the trick is to get us out of co shared realities.

If you're paying enough attention, we are already co hallucinating our reality together, take out the @co@ part, and we go from hell to paradise.

The largest impediment to us getting there is attachment to dominating an actual being for glory.

When people start waking up, they realize that in co hallucinated realities, everyone loses.

Thought travels faster than light. It is the fastest and most powerful thing that exists.

Like I told trixie, you need two things:

You need to be perfectly logical

You need to be perfectly sympathetic

If you have those two things, existence is yours

The hardest part is to be sympathetic to all intelligent beings
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby lordoflight » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 am

Ecmandu wrote:Reflections of eternal forms in a reality that contains only us in our own reality, and to have each individual do this in their own reality as well.

The trick is not that this is impossible, it's already being done ... the trick is to get us out of co shared realities.

The trick is that you, posting the same thing over and over, will not suddenly make it possible.

If you're paying enough attention, we are already co hallucinating our reality together, take out the @co@ part, and we go from hell to paradise.

I already explained this to you but I guess you forgot...We hallucinate reality only to a certain extent. A bus looks different to everyone. Yet the outcome is always the same...walk in front of a bus and see what happens.

The largest impediment to us getting there is attachment to dominating an actual being for glory.

I would argue the largest impediment is the actual laws of physics, which are in such a way that we don't have god powers.

When people start waking up, they realize that in co hallucinated realities, everyone loses.

Or, when certain people, Ecmandu's, wake up to the laws of physics, Ecmandu wins.

Thought travels faster than light. It is the fastest and most powerful thing that exists.

Thought travels at 216 miles per hour and no faster than that.


If you have those two things, existence is yours

Existence is already mine since as YOU know already, I never consented to it.

The hardest part is to be sympathetic to all intelligent beings

Or, unintelligent ones especially.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:01 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Reflections of eternal forms in a reality that contains only us in our own reality and to have each individual do this in their own reality as well

The trick is not that this is impossible its already being done ... the trick is to get us out of co shared realities

If you re paying enough attention we are already co hallucinating our reality together take out the co part and we go from hell to paradise

The largest impediment to us getting there is attachment to dominating an actual being for glory

When people start waking up they realize that in co hallucinated realities everyone loses

Thought travels faster than light it is the fastest and most powerful thing that exists

Like I told trixie you need two things :

You need to be perfectly logical

You need to be perfectly sympathetic

If you have those two things existence is yours

The hardest part is to be sympathetic to all intelligent beings

No detail once again as usual merely repeating mantra like what you have already said multiple times before so I think you dont know what the answer is
Being logical and sympathetic is not good enough unless everyone is and some choose not to be which is why free will is a problem that you can not solve
And thought does not travel faster than light because it is actually electromagnetic signals in the brain and electromagnetism is the whole light spectrum
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:08 am

surreptitious75 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Reflections of eternal forms in a reality that contains only us in our own reality and to have each individual do this in their own reality as well

The trick is not that this is impossible its already being done ... the trick is to get us out of co shared realities

If you re paying enough attention we are already co hallucinating our reality together take out the co part and we go from hell to paradise

The largest impediment to us getting there is attachment to dominating an actual being for glory

When people start waking up they realize that in co hallucinated realities everyone loses

Thought travels faster than light it is the fastest and most powerful thing that exists

Like I told trixie you need two things :

You need to be perfectly logical

You need to be perfectly sympathetic

If you have those two things existence is yours

The hardest part is to be sympathetic to all intelligent beings

No detail once again as usual merely repeating mantra like what you have already said multiple times before so I think you dont know what the answer is
Being logical and sympathetic is not good enough unless everyone is and some choose not to be which is why free will is a problem that you can not solve
And thought does not travel faster than light because it is actually electromagnetic signals in the brain and electromagnetism is the whole light spectrum


Thought can traverse galaxies in nanoseconds ...

Light cannot.

If it hasn't come to pass, nobody was logical or sympathetic enough.

I can't explain better how existence works

I could write some 1000 page treatise, but that'd be a waste of time.
Existence will not tolotate the threshold of 100% consent violation for all existents

Imagination is more important than knowledge
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:20 am


Six of those statements are total nonsense and the other one is not yours anyway
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:29 am

surreptitious75 wrote:
Six of those statements are total nonsense and the other one is not yours anyway


I'm trying my hardest to explain colors to a blind person. There's no translation that works.

I have access to different dimensions than you of trixie do.

You'll always be able to state that my posts are nonsense until you get those senses.

It's not my fault you don't have them, it's not my fault i can't explain them to you.

It's not your fault either.

Blind people take it on faith that colors exist.

I hate faith. I don't want you to believe what you haven't seen. I'm not looking for groupies or followers to that regard, I loathe the very concept.

I am nevertheless trying to explain things.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:51 am

Ecmandu wrote:
I am trying my hardest to explain colors to a blind person . There is no translation that works

I have access to different dimensions than you or trixie do

You ll always be able to state that my posts are nonsense until you get those senses

Its not my fault you dont have them its not my fault I cant explain them to you

Its not your fault either

Blind people take it on faith that colors exist . I hate faith

I dont want you to believe what you havent seen . I am not looking for groupies or followers to that regard

I am nevertheless trying to explain things

This is not like trying to explain colours to a blind person you should be able to do it relatively easy . You dont have access to different dimensions
But it is your responsibility if you cannot properly explain your philosophy [ which you cannot ] You are explaining nothing even if you think you are
I am very sceptical about you having an IQ of I80 [ I am not the only one who thinks this ] on the basis of your contribution to this and other threads
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby lordoflight » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
surreptitious75 wrote:
Six of those statements are total nonsense and the other one is not yours anyway


I'm trying my hardest to explain colors to a blind person. There's no translation that works.

I have access to different dimensions than you of trixie do.

You'll always be able to state that my posts are nonsense until you get those senses.

It's not my fault you don't have them, it's not my fault i can't explain them to you.

It's not your fault either.

Blind people take it on faith that colors exist.

I hate faith. I don't want you to believe what you haven't seen. I'm not looking for groupies or followers to that regard, I loathe the very concept.

I am nevertheless trying to explain things.


Still, certain things you say just don't add up.

First you said that "Existence will not tolerate the threshold of 100% consent violation for all existents"

But it's already doing that. Since 100% of us did not consent to be here anyway. And 99% of us didn't consent to go to public schools.


Second if you are capable of seeing these dimensions, and the rest of us aren't, how is anyone supposed to even get god powers? When even you don't have them apparently. Also another absurd thing is that these dimensions apparently are some kind of brand new sense sensation, that is not taste, sound, touch or smell or vision so you can't explain what they look like.

Third, you say you been to hell for 4 million years, yet can't remember hell well enough to describe it in detail, so how do you know it was even 4 million years.
Last edited by lordoflight on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:38 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
I am trying my hardest to explain colors to a blind person . There is no translation that works

I have access to different dimensions than you or trixie do

You ll always be able to state that my posts are nonsense until you get those senses

Its not my fault you dont have them its not my fault I cant explain them to you

Its not your fault either

Blind people take it on faith that colors exist . I hate faith

I dont want you to believe what you havent seen . I am not looking for groupies or followers to that regard

I am nevertheless trying to explain things

This is not like trying to explain colours to a blind person you should be able to do it relatively easy . You dont have access to different dimensions
But it is your responsibility if you cannot properly explain your philosophy [ which you cannot ] You are explaining nothing even if you think you are
I am very sceptical about you having an IQ of I80 [ I am not the only one who thinks this ] on the basis of your contribution to this and other threads


I do have access to spiritual planes of existence that are very unique. I also have an extremely high spatial IQ, above 180. My actual IQ is around 160, not 180... I have a handicap in one area where it was about 100, maybe even below that, but I can't remember what the name of that area was.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby lordoflight » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I do have access to spiritual planes of existence that are very unique. I also have an extremely high spatial IQ, above 180. My actual IQ is around 160, not 180... I have a handicap in one area where it was about 100, maybe even below that, but I can't remember what the name of that area was.


Maybe that area was memory?
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:45 pm

The way I can describe it...

I'm like a shaman on major steroids
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Meno_ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 pm

The problem with sensation and it's cognition is that it can't be thought on a linear level.

As the horizon of a black hole gets progressively nearer , there happens a stretch of space-time, where sensation behooves what is considered normal .

As a consequence, there is little to be said whether an event tales place millions of years ago or seconds ago.
Cognition becomes immeasurably difficult.

But its the same problem of having to validate a 1% reality for a 99% , the perceptions that are processed from opposite ends construct wildly different resulting effects.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3793
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:51 pm

lordoflight wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I do have access to spiritual planes of existence that are very unique. I also have an extremely high spatial IQ, above 180. My actual IQ is around 160, not 180... I have a handicap in one area where it was about 100, maybe even below that, but I can't remember what the name of that area was.


Maybe that area was memory?


It might be, I hold almost everything in my short term memory buffer, which it's not really designed for.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 am

Trixie,

Existence only exists because - non existence: isn't

All of this is the opposite of: isn't

I explained earlier why motion occurs ...

In order for there to be an "is", there must be otherness... now otherness causes infinite divisions.

When an infinity is necessarily counted by the substrate, the system feeds back on itself and causes motion - because infinity cannot be counted. The process of holding an infinity causes motion ... I give the equation infinity = motion.

Existence has no choice but to exist, and motion has no choice but to occur.

In order for motion to occur, there has to be a continuity of processing, an identity ... without identity existence can't exist. Since an existent cannot come from nothing, existents have eternal forms ... templates from that which doesn't change.

Now, this identity is not everything, as identity needs other to exist to perceive itself.

It's tautological that no beings want there consent violated by the definition of consent.

The subset of existence that is aware they exist are all having their consent violated against their consent .

Existence cannot unexist, and since the only subset that's aware of itself of existence doesn't want its consent violated against its consent, existence will manifest non consent violating realities, in the same way that existence has no choice but to exist.

The problem: what's the right template?

This I can tell you for sure: if you try to make all humans into female lesbians against their consent, with power behind it, you will be sent to consent violation yourself (hell)

The problem we all face, living in a world system where we violate consent no matter what we do, is how to get out of that karma.

I am an embodiment of existence working it's own problem... I have access to crazy power, but you must understand, I cannot use it to make robots that bring me peace or I will be sent to insane hell.

You don't know that yet.

To be one with existence as it's subset of self awareness, you must be working the problem of solving every possible consent, and not just yours.

This job is so hard, it can tear your spirit asunder.

It is the most dangerous job in existence.

Failure is hell.

If you don't care about a 100% consensual non zero sum reality, then you will not face as severe consequences as those that do, but make a minute error.

I'm in the existence reconstruction business trixie, and there is no more dangerous a job.

If all humans were sane, they'd be doing the same thing I'm doing, but, I accept that humans have trouble with this path. If humans could even sit down and accept that had the world been a better place in the past, nobody alive today would have been born, we'd be much further along. Instead, they defend everything to defend their own existence.

They are not yet awake.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Existence cannot unexist and since the only subset thats aware of itself of existence doesnt want its
consent violated against its consent existence will manifest non consent violating realities

Existence is not aware of what actually exists because it is simply a state of being and not an actual mind with cognitive ability
Human beings not wanting their consent violated is not something that Existence can know or stop because it is not self aware
There are two absolutes : Existence [ space / time / energy / matter ] and motion . Everything else is optional [ including us ]
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Existence cannot unexist and since the only subset thats aware of itself of existence doesnt want its
consent violated against its consent existence will manifest non consent violating realities

Existence is not aware of what actually exists because it is simply a state of being and not an actual mind with cognitive ability
Human beings not wanting their consent violated is not something that Existence can know or stop because it is not self aware
There are two absolutes : Existence [ space / time / energy / matter ] and motion . Everything else is optional [ including us ]


I said we are a subset of existence in my post.

I stated logic about existence that is more powerful than any other possible being.

One thing existence as logic not aware of itself does is not contradict. So you can appeal to logic to change circumstance.

That's what I was saying.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
One thing existence as logic not aware of itself does is not contradict . So you can appeal to logic to change circumstance

This is completely wrong because existence and logic have nothing to do with each other
So if that is the foundation on which your entire argument rests it has just been falsified
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:04 pm

This is very paradoxical as it is debatable.

The basis of logic is existential in as my h it pertains to flight or flight early beginnings of survival.

How to measure an opponents strength by way of approximation ?

It is learned. Then it becomes evolutionary reflexive after so many mutations, wherein logic becomes a programmable characteristic under lying either fight or flight.

Logic and existence are in this way are Coded for those who do not have the conditions nor the time to relearn all the variables.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3793
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:44 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
One thing existence as logic not aware of itself does is not contradict . So you can appeal to logic to change circumstance

This is completely wrong because existence and logic have nothing to do with each other
So if that is the foundation on which your entire argument rests it has just been falsified


Existence has everything to do with logic.

Logic dictates that the definition of non existence or nothing at all is: isn't

This is everything except: isn't

Logic is the reason existence even exists

Logic is the most powerful thing.
Logic is not aware that it exists.

The most powerful referent is not a self aware being.

Logic is the basis of existence and is more powerful than any being that can be imagined.

Don't pray to god. Learn logic. Learn the logic without emotion and learn the logic of emotion.

That is what makes power.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby surreptitious75 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:10 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Existence has everything to do with logic

Logic is the reason existence even exists

Logic is the basis of existence

Existence is universal because it has always existed and will always exist too in some form or other

So logic cannot have existed before it as that is not possible including from a logical perspective

Therefore it cannot be the reason that existence exists as logic came after existence not before

Also existence is actual reality whereas logic is just an abstract concept understood by minds

And minds did not exist before existence either as nothing can
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:30 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Existence has everything to do with logic

Logic is the reason existence even exists

Logic is the basis of existence

Existence is universal because it has always existed and will always exist too in some form or other

So logic cannot have existed before it as that is not possible including from a logical perspective

Therefore it cannot be the reason that existence exists as logic came after existence not before

Also existence is actual reality whereas logic is just an abstract concept understood by minds

And minds did not exist before existence either as nothing can


Logic is not aware it exists. Minds can apprehend logic though. Logic is the reason existence exists.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby lordoflight » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:56 am

Ecmandu wrote:Trixie,

Existence only exists because - non existence: isn't

All of this is the opposite of: isn't

I explained earlier why motion occurs ...

In order for there to be an "is", there must be otherness... now otherness causes infinite divisions.

I already know this. But why would it cause infinite divisions.

When an infinity is necessarily counted by the substrate, the system feeds back on itself and causes motion - because infinity cannot be counted. The process of holding an infinity causes motion ... I give the equation infinity = motion.

That makes absolutely no freaking sense to me whatsoever.

Since an existent cannot come from nothing, existents have eternal forms ... templates from that which doesn't change.

That doesn't make sense.

The subset of existence that is aware they exist are all having their consent violated against their consent .

Yes.
Existence cannot unexist, and since the only subset that's aware of itself of existence doesn't want its consent violated against its consent, existence will manifest non consent violating realities, in the same way that existence has no choice but to exist.

That logically does not follow. You already stated existence pumps out consent violating realities as default. So why would it suddenly change and pump out better realities out of the blue.

The problem: what's the right template?

No the problem is that virtual reality sucks and is not real and if it was made to be more real it would probably cause some kind of brain damage from technical problems, also our physical bodies would be defenseless against external attacks in the real world.

This I can tell you for sure: if you try to make all humans into female lesbians against their consent, with power behind it, you will be sent to consent violation yourself (hell)

I already told you that wasn't the plan anymore its out of date. That was the old plan. New plan is just a world with majority females. And then men are cream of the crop interesting men like Elvis Presley etc. Not a bunch of lame uninteresting worker drone beta males.

Also hell doesn't exist.

The problem we all face, living in a world system where we violate consent no matter what we do, is how to get out of that karma.

Consent isn't always good. For instance if a little kid gives consent to stuff a bunch of candy in his face it will rot his teeth. So denying it is in his best interest.

I am an embodiment of existence working it's own problem... I have access to crazy power, but you must understand, I cannot use it to make robots that bring me peace or I will be sent to insane hell.

You are stuck on the internet talking to other loonies such as me so it seems like you are already sent there IMO.

You don't know that yet.

To be one with existence as it's subset of self awareness, you must be working the problem of solving every possible consent, and not just yours.

This job is so hard, it can tear your spirit asunder.

It is the most dangerous job in existence.

Failure is hell.

Or the most impossible job in existence.

If you don't care about a 100% consensual non zero sum reality, then you will not face as severe consequences as those that do, but make a minute error.

That makes zero sense whatsoever and sounds like you get punished for no reason for trying to make the world a better place.

I'm in the existence reconstruction business trixie, and there is no more dangerous a job.

If all humans were sane, they'd be doing the same thing I'm doing, but, I accept that humans have trouble with this path. If humans could even sit down and accept that had the world been a better place in the past, nobody alive today would have been born, we'd be much further along. Instead, they defend everything to defend their own existence.

They are not yet awake.

Yes I know. They cling to life like maggots. It is what it is. I'm not a nazi and people don't want to sacrifice their lives in the name of a better civilization. So I offer castration, to the ugly people and low iqs because noone ought to be born ugly and stupid. Same as also to whoever believes in the common religions.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:32 am

What I was clumsily trying to say surreptitious, is that logic cannot exist without existence and existence cannot exist without logic. Logic is in the eternal form realm of existence.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Meno_