So... I met this guy..

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:49 am

I started explaining the 3 abuses that men must have in order for females to consent to sex, minus the objectification three... money, tall, big dick

He had a major problem with approach escalation being abuse.

He started you say to me, "you're dividing not bringing together, we're all equal, it's about love man"

And I turned to him and said, "females only fuck 2% of the male population before they settle with some other male."

He said "you need to feel the vibe, it's all about love"

I started explaining how male approach escalation is the number one cause of no means yes for the world, and it was, "we're all equal, it's about love, it's about the vibe"

Basically, he was incapable of realizing that he's an asshole destroying the species and the environment...

Just another one of those I suppose...

I spent my Halloween talking to a douchbag who will never want to see that about himself, he said several times that he is a good person.

*sigh*
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 am

I think I know that guy I met him later and he still had the love for the three objects and their significant counterpart and hardly recognized him he was so be taken.

He became invisible because he found his shadow - the bright light hid all recognizable features . But that was much later.

And then we became friends, again
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3799
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Destiny » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:02 pm

the only truth is fitness.
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Destiny wrote:the only truth is fitness.


Not true.

If everyone walks off a cliff because they don't believe in cliffs, anti truth, they all die and there is no fitness. Truth is truth. If someone never has offspring, but lives forever, again, they are most fit.

And you can't live forever without being truth.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 am

Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:24 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?


The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

Of course, if a woman grabs your penis, you already escalated your approach.

The three abuses (what women will only consent to), mean that all consensual relationships in all of human history have been no means yes relationships.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:59 am

Ecmandu wrote:The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

Of course, if a woman grabs your penis, you already escalated your approach.

The three abuses (what women will only consent to), mean that all consensual relationships in all of human history have been no means yes relationships.


And all of this is true for every single man and every single woman in every single situation.

Objectively for all practical purposes. :wink: :lol: :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 27769
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:40 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?


The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

Of course, if a woman grabs your penis, you already escalated your approach.

The three abuses (what women will only consent to), mean that all consensual relationships in all of human history have been no means yes relationships.


How can I escalate my approach when I'm not even approaching anyone?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Destiny wrote:the only truth is fitness.


What type of perverted mind do you need to have in order to come up with some sort of nonsense as stupid as this?
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?


The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

Of course, if a woman grabs your penis, you already escalated your approach.

The three abuses (what women will only consent to), mean that all consensual relationships in all of human history have been no means yes relationships.



So then the girl is doing the no means yes? What if I'm cool with girls grabbing my penis? What if it's a yes for me? Then a girl grabs my penis...that doesn't make it a no means yes situation does it?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am

I mean...girls touching my penis is one of my 3 favorite things.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Men have different rules because of sex dimorphism.

A woman walking up to you and grabbing your penis with little evidence that you don't approach women is fine.

Always better if she asks first though.

But technically, it's still consensual

You do have to explain the 5,5,3 rule and abide by it in order for anything further to be consensual.

Although, if a woman is grabbing your dick... out of "nowhere" you are a douchbag player. Women don't do that to good men.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Pandora » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:39 am

Ecmandu, why don’t you just come out of the closet already?
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:16 am

Pandora wrote:Ecmandu, why don’t you just come out of the closet already?


Umm... sure, as if homosexuals know anything about forced consent of females in heterosexual bondings...

You have to actually be heterosexual to notice this.

Funny though, I'd expect a woman to say that.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 am

Are you serious that only 2 percent of dudes are getting laid? That doesn't seem right man.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Destiny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
Destiny wrote:the only truth is fitness.


What type of perverted mind do you need to have in order to come up with some sort of nonsense as stupid as this?

:D
We can see why you don't have any pics on the site.
I can take you but I can't take your lies
User avatar
Destiny
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm
Location: curious sentinel

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Are you serious that only 2 percent of dudes are getting laid? That doesn't seem right man.


I've stated the long part many times, I'll state it again:

2% of men have 80% of the female sexual selection BEFORE women settle down with someone else.

The is called the stratification of number of partners.

Men are not hornier than women, it's that most of the male population doesn't get the chance to "sow their wild oats". Where almost every woman does (with only 2% of the male population).

Men in the 80 percentile range have an average of 5 partners in a lifetime. Men in the 2% range are 100 partners or more.

This causes men to become hypersexualized.

Since all men think about is sex because of being sexually neglected and bullied by women in this way, men develop higher cognitive ages compared to women about human sexuality.

This effectively "whooshes" all the women, who effectively have mental retardation where men have exacting science, making all men statutory rapists, or manufactured consent rapists.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:29 am

That's crazy man.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby lordoflight » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:That's crazy man.


Actually, I think that is one of the sanest posts Ecmandu has ever said. Although, I don't know what he means by "whooshes" and I don't consider manipulations the same as rape. Women don't play fair so why should men. Women will manipulate men either way, if a man manipulates a woman its usually in self-defense.

Here's an example: Feminist slut walking down the road in slutty clothes, trying to visually seduce everyone around her. The man is a victim of manipulation from the start, so he counter-manipulates by thinking of ways to seduce her.

Also if a man wears fake gold watches to pretend he's high status, he is still the victim, even if he is a manipulator, since he has to waste money on fake watches and rental cars to get laid. Also I wouldn't say getting golddiggers to have sex with you is the same as rape, its more the other way around, golddiggers are predators who have sex with men for money. I don't think tricking a predator is the same as rape, most women are predators who act like victims, most men are victims who act like predators.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 am

lordoflight wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:That's crazy man.


Actually, I think that is one of the sanest posts Ecmandu has ever said. Although, I don't know what he means by "whooshes" and I don't consider manipulations the same as rape. Women don't play fair so why should men. Women will manipulate men either way, if a man manipulates a woman its usually in self-defense.

Here's an example: Feminist slut walking down the road in slutty clothes, trying to visually seduce everyone around her. The man is a victim of manipulation from the start, so he counter-manipulates by thinking of ways to seduce her.

Also if a man wears fake gold watches to pretend he's high status, he is still the victim, even if he is a manipulator, since he has to waste money on fake watches and rental cars to get laid. Also I wouldn't say getting golddiggers to have sex with you is the same as rape, its more the other way around, golddiggers are predators who have sex with men for money. I don't think tricking a predator is the same as rape, most women are predators who act like victims, most men are victims who act like predators.


Manipulations, in retrospect, always solve as rapes (consent violations). Appeal to ignorance is one of the logical fallacies. Trixie, all of your plans violate consent, mine don't. The only evil in existence is having your consent violated against your consent.

You still very much believe in rulers, people who have minions who do no matter what they ask out of faith.

I am not a man of faith, but a man of reason
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby lordoflight » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:57 am

Ecmandu wrote:
lordoflight wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:That's crazy man.


Actually, I think that is one of the sanest posts Ecmandu has ever said. Although, I don't know what he means by "whooshes" and I don't consider manipulations the same as rape. Women don't play fair so why should men. Women will manipulate men either way, if a man manipulates a woman its usually in self-defense.

Here's an example: Feminist slut walking down the road in slutty clothes, trying to visually seduce everyone around her. The man is a victim of manipulation from the start, so he counter-manipulates by thinking of ways to seduce her.

Also if a man wears fake gold watches to pretend he's high status, he is still the victim, even if he is a manipulator, since he has to waste money on fake watches and rental cars to get laid. Also I wouldn't say getting golddiggers to have sex with you is the same as rape, its more the other way around, golddiggers are predators who have sex with men for money. I don't think tricking a predator is the same as rape, most women are predators who act like victims, most men are victims who act like predators.


Manipulations, in retrospect, always solve as rapes (consent violations). Appeal to ignorance is one of the logical fallacies. Trixie, all of your plans violate consent, mine don't. The only evil in existence is having your consent violated against your consent.

You still very much believe in rulers, people who have minions who do no matter what they ask out of faith.

I am not a man of faith, but a man of reason


If u say so.

There is a thing called reality. The degenerate mindset is nihilism, believing reality don't exist lol. Case in point, my one child policy thread. Degenerates think they can have a family of 5 kids with a poverty level of income. They are selfish and don't really think things through. What kind of life is that for a child, hopping from shelter to shelter? And it's people like you, who say I'm wrong for being a tyrant. When its the degenerates who are wrong for being stupid. These sheeple won't stand for anything, won't even try to fight against actual toxins that are put in our foods and beverages...

So, its not wrong to put my food down and ban toxins like that. No, people shouldn't have the freedom to poison others.

As for your views, you think you have magic powers to make a world where everyone has ultimate consent for everything and can do whatever they want. I'm not against that, per se, it's just time and time again you've failed to provide any results. You keep saying you can do the job, yet I've seen zero ability of you to ever get it done.

Rape is not the same as consent violation.

Tyranny is the same as consent violation. But the consent of idiots is rather overrated.

Rape involves a consent violation, with a disgust element.

For instance, if my hot wife interrupts some party I'm at, and tells me an emergency, then I get home and she says the emergency was fake and fucks me forcefully when I say no. I wouldn't call it rape because its not disgusting, but merely annoying, inconvenient and dishonest.

That is the real world. I think both and you and me are above the robotic SJW feminazis at this point who say everything is rape.

So in terms of male-female relations, you have this inherent attitude that all women are lesbians and disgusted by most males. That may warrant further investigation, however delusional in my mind I don't think a woman being seduced as a man is nearly as vile and disturbing as say, a boy seduced by a man. Thus I don't think a man seducing a female sexpot, however manipulative it may be, is rape.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 pm

I know you don't like it Trixie, it interferes with your self conception of being a good person.

When there is sex dimorphism, any move the stronger sex as a whole uses to facilitate a sexual selection sends the message to the mind that no means yes. As the cognitive age grows, it is understood to be rape.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby surreptitious75 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Trixie you cannot convince Ecmandu that his Utopian vision of non zero sum reality is only a fantasy
Since having free will means that not every decision you make will avoid imposing on some one else
Sometimes of course human beings actually want to impose their will and because they can they do
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Thinker
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby lordoflight » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I know you don't like it Trixie, it interferes with your self conception of being a good person.

When there is sex dimorphism, any move the stronger sex as a whole uses to facilitate a sexual selection sends the message to the mind that no means yes. As the cognitive age grows, it is understood to be rape.


I am not an SJW and have a clearer lens of how I see things.

Yes it is the case that a woman is peer pressured into sex. But how is this so bad if the man is not so bad looking. What is so wrong, with extending love to another person.

For instance, sometimes I am peer pressured by friends into doing activities I don't want to do. At first I say no, but they convince me to say yes. Often times I end up not being so miserable, and even loving the activities. If someone is a hard Grinch what is so wrong with breaking their ice.

That is different from going up to a complete stranger and kidnapping and raping them. We can both agree that is rape, but you are not talking about that, but talking about breaking the ice of a Grinch.

Second, men have the lusty urges. Men often do not want to become friends, or to become soft and wait weeks, because sexual frustration is toxic and makes them impatient. Masculinity is impatience. So the obvious solution is prostitution, an immediate way to satisfy these lusty urges and to feel whole again, this gives them an option of immediate, and legal, sexual relief, instead of lurking in stairwells and kidnapping strangers mindlessly.

Rape is made even more problematic, since rapists can get hard time, it makes rape victims feel even more unsafe. Since now, rape victims are very much in danger of their lives and being killed, just to keep silent, so you see it makes the whole experience even more traumatic to the victim. There is no love in it, as the rapist is constantly paranoid the victim will report and give them hard time, and all the same time, the victim is fearful the rapist will silence them and end their lives. Most will not feel comfortable during even the act of being raped by a complete stranger. It is like a kind of humiliation, to be raped by a creature you view as lesser than yourself. But for some reason if it is an animal, such as a dog humping the leg, they do not mind. If I say a tiger, of which I have declawed, shall rape a woman, she would laugh and brag about it to her friends, feeling no disgust. But if a human male should rape her, the psychological trauma would fracture her mind. If I said Bowser shall rape Peach, all of the audience would perhaps laugh to themselves, but if I say Mario should rape Peach, all of the audience would feel uncomfortable and walk out of the room. I think what repulses them about rape is they have a distaste for the human race, perhaps inherent, genetic hatred of human males embedded in their consciousness. There is a certain level of narcissism needed to be a functioning human, when it is fractured humans can experience trauma or dysfunction, and rape is the greatest humiliation. That is not to say, that rape cannot also cause narcissism, some rape victims often cope by increasing their levels of narcissism so high as to cope. Rape is inherently and inexorably tied to humiliation, people who are broken and not averse to humiliation, will have take less offense to rape, people full of pride and ego will take an much higher level of offense. As Aeon (Wizard) stated earlier, Pride is masculine, therefore rape can fracture a woman's masculine pride. It is often the case that female sex-slaves start off as masculine females, over time becoming more and more submissive and mindless. This is why "gay pride" is an oxymoron, gays cannot have pride, since pride refers to masculine virtue. It is often the case that gays are victims of rape and that is what leads them down the road of the gay lifestyle, their loss of pride. Admiring masculine men means you don't have any real pride in yourself, that you need to feed off the pride of the masculine man. It is often the case, that a masculine woman will claim she wants a masculine man, but usually these women are single and full of pride, never actually finding a man who's ever good enough for them. Often times a woman will idiolize the Joker, but shame any male with effeminate qualities...one should never take at face value, anything a modern, SJW, or similar type of person says, most moderns do not know themselves and are often out to confuse. If an Ecmandu, or a modern, or SJW type says something about rape, usually it is from culture conditioning, groupthink, not from a clear, objective, Vulcan lens. Earlier I refered to men and women who worship other men, a male who worships a strong woman may not necessarily be the same, since it is often the case that such males actually wish to become that woman (the penis is similar to the story of Hermaphroditus.) Therefore, it is different from the gay man who admires another man but does not wish to become the man he admires. So to is the gay man different from the jock who idolizes his sports figure, the gay man does not want to become the man of his affections. The gay man's pride is self-referential, it does not connect to other sources or the outside world. The gays that do have pride are usually drag queens and similar flamboyant types, connecting their pride to an outside source, peacocking the female form. Since females are more physically pure, it is simply not possible for someone to admire a man and be clear headed about it. Michelangelo, was, however a great artist, and yet gay, there are still some mysteries about things that are not so cut and dry.
Last edited by lordoflight on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby lordoflight » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:39 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:Trixie you cannot convince Ecmandu that his Utopian vision of non zero sum reality is only a fantasy
Since having free will means that not every decision you make will avoid imposing on some one else
Sometimes of course human beings actually want to impose their will and because they can they do


He is not saying that he will take away our free will, but that we will have the free will to do anything we please, since he will somehow create p-zombie simulated realities where we can do whatever we want.

However, he never provides any credible evidence of this actually being possible.
User avatar
lordoflight
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users