So... I met this guy..

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

So... I met this guy..

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:49 am

I started explaining the 3 abuses that men must have in order for females to consent to sex, minus the objectification three... money, tall, big dick

He had a major problem with approach escalation being abuse.

He started you say to me, "you're dividing not bringing together, we're all equal, it's about love man"

And I turned to him and said, "females only fuck 2% of the male population before they settle with some other male."

He said "you need to feel the vibe, it's all about love"

I started explaining how male approach escalation is the number one cause of no means yes for the world, and it was, "we're all equal, it's about love, it's about the vibe"

Basically, he was incapable of realizing that he's an asshole destroying the species and the environment...

Just another one of those I suppose...

I spent my Halloween talking to a douchbag who will never want to see that about himself, he said several times that he is a good person.

*sigh*
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Re: So... I met this guy..

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 am

I think I know that guy I met him later and he still had the love for the three objects and their significant counterpart and hardly recognized him he was so be taken.

He became invisible because he found his shadow - the bright light hid all recognizable features . But that was much later.

And then we became friends, again
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Destiny » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:02 pm

the only truth is fitness.
I can take you but I can't take your lies
Destiny

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Destiny wrote:the only truth is fitness.

Not true.

If everyone walks off a cliff because they don't believe in cliffs, anti truth, they all die and there is no fitness. Truth is truth. If someone never has offspring, but lives forever, again, they are most fit.

And you can't live forever without being truth.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 am

Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:24 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?

The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

Of course, if a woman grabs your penis, you already escalated your approach.

The three abuses (what women will only consent to), mean that all consensual relationships in all of human history have been no means yes relationships.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:59 am

Ecmandu wrote:The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

The three abuses (what women will only consent to), mean that all consensual relationships in all of human history have been no means yes relationships.

And all of this is true for every single man and every single woman in every single situation.

Objectively for all practical purposes. :wink: :lol: :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:40 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecmandu, what if you're minding your own business and a girl just grabs your penis? Is it ok to bang her?

The problem is approach escalation, not approach reciprocation. (You can grab her pussy)

How can I escalate my approach when I'm not even approaching anyone?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Return to Society, Government, and Economics