Fat women demanding love.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Fat women demanding love.

Postby lordoflight » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Pandora wrote:
lordoflight wrote:
To be honest, I'd rather fuck a cute petite guy than have sex with a woman who is 700 pounds. If that makes me a fag so be it. Can't even with that fishy stank.
. This kind of thinking was a later development of civilization, perhaps when population control was becoming an issue (or rather, survival was no longer the major issue and probably hasn’t been for many generations already). This is where, I believe, aesthetics come in. The ideas of “spiritual” love, a higher love which births “knowledge” and “virtues” (instead of babies) was now becoming more accepted.
http://www.livius.org/articles/concept/ ... sexuality/

Maybe it was similar to pederasty/pedophilia in modern day Afghanistan. Love is the main theme for Afghanis as well when it comes to boys (jealousy, kidnappings and murder included), except in Afghanistan, the boys dress and act as girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
Spiritualized/Romantic love is a common element in both.

When was lusting for jabba the hutt women a thing? Even as far back as when men who lusted for women who looked like chimpanzees? Even chimps dont lust for jabba the hutt women. I cant think of one species on the planet that lusts for jabba the hutt women.

Also, if I was world dictator, and someone was born gay or trans and wanted to fuck dudes I'd allow it. But encouraging straight guys, especially soldiers, for christ's sake, to fuck older men is degenerate. Its the same as nukes. Rots the mind. But Moonlight got a 98%/100 so what do I know.
lordoflight

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:34 am

https://fabuplusmagazine.com/about/founder/

I was eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly, why was I still fat?

I was done; I made an appointment with my doctor to explore weight loss surgery as an option. Test after test I underwent to see if I was a candidate for the surgery, and after weeks of being poked and prodded, the results were in..

I will never forget that day when I sat in my doctor’s office waiting for the magical words yes, you are a candidate for weight loss surgery, but those words never came. What I heard filled me with disappointment. My test results showed that I was healthy and fit and healthier than most people who were half my size.

How could that be, how could I be healthy, fit and fat? That just wasn’t right.. could it be possible to be healthy, fit AND fat? Society teaches us that if you are overweight you are lazy, unhealthy and have bad eating habits, I am overweight, so I must fit that mold.. but I don’t, I am healthy. I am fit.

So that's how it started. She was told that she's fit despite being fat, so she had no reason to lose any weight whatsoever. Now, I don't know the extent to which this is true -- in fact, the extent to which it can be true -- so you're welcome to land me a hand.
I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:43 am

Pandora wrote:Pure aesthetic appreciation is a later development of civilization. Outside of it the only value that matters is survival, and in the wild (or even early stages of civilization) fat = survival. If civilization collapses, all the skinny bitches will die off, no matter how "beautiful", "elegant" or "ethereal" they may appear to men.
Then, we'll be back to this again: https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-hi ... key-006663

And you don't love them because they are beautiful or inspire some otherworldly poetic visions in you, you value and worship them because your basic survival and existence depends on them, and all the qualities (read - fat) that give them advantage at survival and successful reproduction. So stop being such picky faggots; were it not for civilization that created the likes of you (clueless dreamers), this would be the best and the most realistic option you could ever hope for.

Pandora wrote:
lordoflight wrote:
To be honest, I'd rather fuck a cute petite guy than have sex with a woman who is 700 pounds. If that makes me a fag so be it. Can't even with that fishy stank.
. This kind of thinking was a later development of civilization, perhaps when population control was becoming an issue (or rather, survival was no longer the major issue and probably hasn’t been for many generations already). This is where, I believe, aesthetics come in. The ideas of “spiritual” love, a higher love which births “knowledge” and “virtues” (instead of babies) was now becoming more accepted.
http://www.livius.org/articles/concept/ ... sexuality/

Maybe it was similar to pederasty/pedophilia in modern day Afghanistan. Love is the main theme for Afghanis as well when it comes to boys (jealousy, kidnappings and murder included), except in Afghanistan, the boys dress and act as girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
Spiritualized/Romantic love is a common element in both.

Very nice. Any evidence to back this up? As it is, I'm afraid you are just a fat woman trying to sell herself using lies.
I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:54 am

Very nice. Any evidence to back this up?
I already talked about Venus figurines of the Late Stone Age. This would also be common sense thinking. In a time where survival is precarious, one has to be practical. First ideas of beauty had to have been functional - and likely related to increased chances of survival. What use in glorifying that which has, practically, a higher chance of dying, in the real world? Why would a man want to pair with an undernourished female (and in unpredictable times) that may very likely die in childbirth or bear sickly or even stillborn children? Such a man would be a fool. The main asset of a woman was her fertility (child bearing abilities), and all physical aspects related to it.

It’s only later, when humans have made their survival more secure through the use of technologies that their perceptions of female beauty and desirability have changed/were adjusted. The men have also selected women, and consequently future generations, by modifying and spreading female beauty standards, to fit their own needs and inborn constitutions (and used their power to influence female decisions). It is a slow downhill selection as technologies advance, because the selection (of both sexes) is always to current technological standard (not to nature).
You may also want to look at increase in deliveries by Caesarian Sections (this is another, more straightforward, example of artificial selection; mandatory vaccinations would be another).
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 190654.htm
(We may be sealing our tombs already, right as we speak).

I would not be surprised if at some point in the future, a bionic woman (half human half machine) would take the place of ultimate female beauty and desirability, whereas a natural one would be relegated to a status of a lowly primitive animal. And just as a natural male is obsolete, so will a natural female. In time, her turn will come too. First, in assisting in bearing and childbirth; then, in replacing that function altogether. I believe its only a matter of time. In a future technological cacoon, cyborg “males” and “female will likely enact symbolic gender roles, just as we light candles today in our churches as symbolic gesture of actual ancient sacrifices.

As it is, I'm afraid you are just a fat woman trying to sell herself using lies.
Fat, so? This does not invalidate my claims. Where are my lies, exactly?

The idea of modern (and even not so modern) female physical beauty to me seems to serve to contrast a man’s own sense of masculinity. So, today, as I see it, both are sleepwalking and dreaming, hand in hand. Emergence of individuality (self-ishness) has a play in it, as well.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby lordoflight » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Humans are not bears and it is skinny people who are healthier than fat people.

Remember that the brain is mostly fat and so fasting has negative effects on the brain (at least it does mine, I get headaches from not eating.)

When I say skinny I don't mean an anexoric but just a slim person. Anorexics are obviously unhealthy.

However humans are not bears and I don't think an obese person can go without food for longer than a skinny person can. I think they would both start to get health problems from fasting at about the same time. So the idea that fat people can go without food for longer is most likely a myth. The main reason Vikings were fat was to shield them from the cold.

As for modern standards of female beauty by modern do you mean as opposed to cromagnon men? Women have been obsessed with jewels and clownish makeup since savage times thousands of years ago. As for men they are not pretty to contrast men, they are inherently pretty (even other animals like dogs and horses seem to just inherently know human females are pretty.) My guess is because they are spherical and sleek in shape. Sort of how sports cars are inherently luxurious, because of all the curves. As for men being the drab sex and females being the colourful ones, it does seem a bit inverted from nature.
lordoflight

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:29 pm

lordoflight wrote:You're acting like its a mystery when there is no mystery.

I told you before, males aren't allowed to criticize women in public or on Facebook. So they concentrate their resentment online in forums like these.

Males build up resentment because of how women treat them. Women tend to be cliquey and overly sensitive. And have a double standard of morality. To summarize, they tend to be hostile and abusive. But society tends to only notice the backlashers, ie. school shooters. They notice the school shooters but fail to notice the build up of abuse from the school that lead to the massacre.

And this is what you are doing right now. Focusing on the tail end, the backlash. Not recognizing the instigators, the cause of this backlash, which are usually women.

Not allowed? Oh right, I get it, they're the victim, for not being able to spread hate such as the OP does to satisfy their degeneracy with no backlash. By not allowed, you mean, by not allowed to get away with it without people calling them out on their bullshit. Yes they're allowed to spread this garbage in public or on facebook. Yes, there will be consequences. They just don't like it. You're glossing over this fact, you hav a perverse sense of morality and what is allowed or what isn't. As if people need to spread hate in order to justify not going on some school shooting. You're sick, so is the OP.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby lordoflight » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:42 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Not allowed? Oh right, I get it, they're the victim, for not being able to spread hate such as the OP does to satisfy their degeneracy with no backlash. By not allowed, you mean, by not allowed to get away with it without people calling them out on their bullshit. Yes they're allowed to spread this garbage in public or on facebook. Yes, there will be consequences. They just don't like it. You're glossing over this fact, you hav a perverse sense of morality and what is allowed or what isn't. As if people need to spread hate in order to justify not going on some school shooting. You're sick, so is the OP.

In my opinion, it is cucks, white knights, feminists, and fat people who are sick.

Fat people are inherently sick and unhealthy, this is a fact of nature. Feminists, cucks, and white knights are sick because they deny nature is real. Their attitude is that there is no such thing as nature.

I am a Faustian. Not the Faust of the 1400s but the new one, Lauren Faust. She believes Marxism and Equality is dum and a joke, which it is. I believe in Balance.

Not everyone is equal, some are superior/inferior.

Also, if you believe in Equality you should be a Humanist, humanists are about making everyone equal, feminists are just about oppressing males.

Also I'm sort of like a Faustian of the 1400s also. I don't believe in selling your soul to the devil, however I believe worldy pleasures should be sought after, actual tangible, worldly pleasures, nobody really knows if there is a Heaven or anything all we know is that worldy pleasures are real so what's wrong with it.

Also, your name is WW3 angry, you don't seem very mentally healthy or happy to me, so calling others sick is like the kettle and pot.

The crux of this thread is about female entitlement: Females demanding love, yet these same females who shame males for demanding love. And it's sick and hypocritical to defend these women.

Also degeneracy is being fat and eating fat foods.

As for school shootings, schools are degenerate, american, stressful and toxic and that is why violence happens in schools.
lordoflight

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:12 pm

Yeah I don't really care what the opinion of sick people are, I see that garbage all day on the internet. I'm here to discuss facts and knowledge and what I presented to you was reasonable analysis backed by logic. Your beliefs and sickness is not my concern.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:06 am

WW3 you don't care about the sick?

That's mean man.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics