The Circle

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

The Circle

Postby xhightension » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:56 pm

I have been reading Emerson's essay on circles.

The essay displays experiential design. I experience the nature of the circle when reading the text. Open the mind and go with it: Think about how geometry is shown in humanity, creating different shapes arbitrary? With certain kind of eyes, our conversations, debates, rebuttals, are encircling one another. I draw a circle - someone draws another - A,B,C,D..... There is a building of knowledge at work here. Universe proliferates life from the kernal/nucleus, expansive outward from membranes - microcosm to macrocosm activation. The sun produces solar-consciousness like a small,quiet ripple. Self-induced conscious trip.....still expanding :arrow:
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
xhightension

Re: The Circle

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Yeah. And vrip-Vam-BoOm. Straight to the moOn.
See kids.

Don't go harder than weed or alcOhol. In fact stay faaar away from the drugs.

Yet knowing philosophy and disregarding psychology entirely, brought me to the advanced notion of concluding, that there's habit and addiction toward both worlds of wants and needs. =D> Nice try psychology nice try.
(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby xhightension » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Pneumatic-Coma wrote:Yeah. And vrip-Vam-BoOm. Straight to the moOn.
See kids.

Don't go harder than weed or alcOhol. In fact stay faaar away from the drugs.

Yet knowing philosophy and disregarding psychology entirely, brought me to the advanced notion of concluding, that there's habit and addiction toward both worlds of wants and needs. =D> Nice try psychology nice try.

Yes, I understand.
Keep smiling, people will want to know what you're up to
xhightension

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:26 am

Complex but I've tried studying over locke's essay on concerning human Understanding. Yet all at the same time not knowing about understanding human concern, nor Sir Locke. Absolutely nothing and something of a little nothing at the same time.

Now this isn't a play on words. It's intensely powerful voyages of human ethics and understanding all on it's own on what life encompasses.

Although I haven't gone that far into these ethics and relevance until now.

Rebuttals and having to obstinate others own realities isn't plausible in a world where people don't even concern others about even events we're facing everyday. Still I entice you to provide more accurate evidence of application.
(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Return to Psychology and Mind