I challenge Uccisore

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: I challenge Uccisore

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:09 pm

That's 5 debates, lest there be confusion
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:13 pm

SO yeah, like I said, nobody can tell what the fuck it is you actually want to debate.

Take your goddamned meds and leave this board alone, eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:08 pm

Uccisore wrote:SO yeah, like I said, nobody can tell what the fuck it is you actually want to debate.

Take your goddamned meds and leave this board alone, eh?

Uccisore, to put it bluntly, you are not an extremely intelligent person.

Aside from the fact that 5 debates is so many that you exasperate "nobody knows what you want to debate" you're actually, and I mean actually, not a brilliant person.

I think you're jealous of me actually.

You shouldn't be, my life is very hard, but over the last week, I've decided that you're actually jealous of me.

I think you're either narcissistic or apd...

Not positive yet, I know for a fact it's one or the other, maybe both.

People with schizophrenia (assuming I even have it) are psychologically healthier than personality disorders. But you don't know much about psychology...

You're like this little child, saying "ecmandu is a shit because he wants to be respected"

What's wrong with that? And what the fuck are you? Same damn thing hypocrite !!

You don't seem to understand that psychological issues are the norm... Me not having a personality disorder, doesn't bother me at all ...

As they say "thou doth protest too much"

You and I both know my posts have content, your posts have stereotypes of a bully...

Both of us know that you understood my post ...

Instead of falling over yourself - you just start demeaning, name calling and denying.

Now I see why ad Homs are legal on your boards...

It's not that they can't contribute to debate and discussion (which they can ) it's the only real intellectual tool you have
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:56 pm

Read above:

Also Uccisore, you have on several occasions said that all you wanted out of me was to toy with me, and then you got bored.

That's classic sociopathy Uccisore ...

I mean, textbook, classic.

Non sociopaths are psychologically incapable of saying that!!!!

Meaning, it's impossible ...

They'd rather commit suicide than say that!!

Seriously Uccisore !!!

So here's where we are...

I've contributed to intellectual pursuits and you've parroted pseudo intellectual pursuits...

You hate me for it.

And like Ted Bundy, you consider yourself an expert without representing expertise (he fashioned himself a brilliant lawyer even though he dropped out of law school)

The things you accuse me of, are just you talking to yourself.

Sure, I don't know everything Uccisore knows...

But in terms of sheer contribution, Uccisore is a nobody with a power button compared to me, and he hates it, loathes me for it.

He runs when the debates get real, as sociopaths with delusions of grandeur are want to do.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 am

Is this generally how you persuade people to debate you, or am I just special?

You clearly think you're amazing, but society doesn't think you're competent enough to bag their groceries or pump their gas, so they give you free money. Think about that. You're asking for a debate as if it would prove something- but you and I have already debated several times, and you came out looking like a fool or a crazy person in every one of them. I am content. You have nothing to offer, besides; if you were going to honor the terms of a debate, you would have stopped posting here the last time I beat you, as was agreed.

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:36 am

Uccisore wrote:Is this generally how you persuade people to debate you, or am I just special?

Lol... It worked last time!

Actually, I want multiple debators...

You'd be too easy now
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:40 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Uccisore wrote:Is this generally how you persuade people to debate you, or am I just special?

Yeah, I hadn't finished making fun of you last time. Besides, last time you said you'd leave the site forever if I beat you, so there was an incentive. So now we know your word is as good as your debating skills.

Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby iambiguous » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:43 am

As Mr. Spock might say of this exchange: "Fascinating". :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:44 am

Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Yeah, I hadn't finished making fun of you last time. Besides, last time you said you'd leave the site forever if I beat you, so there was an incentive. So now we know your word is as good as your debating skills.

The condition was that I'd be perma banned...

You and Carleas refused to accept that " for the integrity of the site"

I was dead serious back then!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:46 am

Ecmandu wrote:

Sure you were, just like you were super serious about all the times you vowed you were done with the site since.

The bottom line is, if you were a competent adult instead of a nut job, you wouldn't need to challenge people to debates, you'd just write thoughtful comments in the discussions that are continually going on here, and you'd get thoughtful replies in turn. The fact that you can only get people to talk to you by fucking begging and setting up rules where they are obligated to reply to your nonsense or lose some game should tell you something. Nobody else here needs to make these ridiculous challenges in order to get people to pay attention to them. Except biggie, perhaps.

Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:53 am

Uccisore wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Sure you were, just like you were super serious about all the times you vowed you were done with the site since.

The bottom line is, if you were a competent adult instead of a nut job, you wouldn't need to challenge people to debates, you'd just write thoughtful comments in the discussions that are continually going on here, and you'd get thoughtful replies in turn. The fact that you can only get people to talk to you by fucking begging and setting up rules where they are obligated to reply to your nonsense or lose some game should tell you something. Nobody else here needs to make these ridiculous challenges in order to get people to pay attention to them. Except biggie, perhaps.

I was wrong about my leaving periods.

Obviously if you and Carleas had accepted my terms over a year ago it would be irrelevant.

Interesting... Only nut jobs in the debate section !!!!

Roflma!!!

Dude !!!

Let's send emails to everyone who had a debate and tell them that!!!

Uccisore...

There's a very good reason I want to debate 4 people at once...

You are incompetent. And as a personal challenge, I want to give ILP a chance!

It's not really about you at that point
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:19 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Interesting... Only nut jobs in the debate section !!!!

Your inability to correctly interpret even simple sentences is another reason why debating you would be pointless. But this has been mentioned before.

You are incompetent. And as a personal challenge, I want to give ILP a chance!

Then comment in people's threads and show them how intelligent you are. I'm sure you won't get people laughing at you and/or telling you you don't make any sense over and over again...

Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:48 am

Uccisore writes:

The bottom line is, if you were a competent adult instead of a nut job, you wouldn't need to challenge people to debates, you'd just write thoughtful comments in the discussions that are continually going on here,

Uccisore writes :

Your inability to correctly interpret even simple sentences is another reason why debating you would be pointless. But this has been mentioned before.

Uccisore loses a mini debate that makes him look like a moron to all of ILP...

Uccisore, this is the exact reason I need four of you at once!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 am

iambiguous wrote:As Mr. Spock might say of this exchange: "Fascinating". :wink:

It was Werner Von Braun that we got the phrase " verrryyy interesting". Of course only a few CIA agents know that.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Challenges