The lunacy of love

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: The lunacy of love

Postby AutSider » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:51 pm

AutSider
BANNED

Postby anand_droog » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm

A more appropriate song for the subject:
anand_droog

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:03 am

If you wish to understand the lunacy of love just delve into Egyptian history lol

So you saying this song is about love? I'll let you know I found this song in a record shop!
(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:08 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:Here's an ugly fat woman demanding to be treated as a princess.

This is the most terrible bitch to ever sing into a microphone. You know how badly I hate to agree with you, or anyone for that matter. But man...you nailed it with this one. Have you heard her other song? "My name is no"? It's even better.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby anand_droog » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:58 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Magnus Anderson wrote:Here's an ugly fat woman demanding to be treated as a princess.

This is the most terrible bitch to ever sing into a microphone. You know how badly I hate to agree with you, or anyone for that matter. But man...you nailed it with this one. Have you heard her other song? "My name is no"? It's even better.

I agree!
... down with such anti-hookup ("My name is no"), pro-marriage hags !
anand_droog

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:01 am

(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:05 am

I don't believe love is a lunacy yet something more a perpetual constant. Something accepted and shared on both sides of the spectrum. Although love was a given. Even if it's not understood.
Pneumatic-Coma

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics