Do NOT Bash Muslims

I am not very sure what you meant by “mathematically zero information outside of the system.”

I believe humans are always within a system and there is no such thing as any thing independent of a system. In addition, as a non-theist I believe it is impossible for a God to exists. [separate OP issue].

What I meant by ‘prior to that eventuality’ is referenced to what is within one’s inherited DNA and what happened during fetus development [neuron connectivity] that will have an impact on one’s adult life.

Do you agree lots of things can happen to a person’s brain during his/her development in the mother’s womb prior to birth?
There are tons of reasons [stress, environmental, social, chemicals, etc.] that can effect a child’s development in the brain that has critical consequences on the person’s adult life.
One good recent example is the Zika virus that effect the brain development of the child. In this case, there are lots of information to explain how a person’s brain is effected by the Zika virus and how it will affect the child’s life in the future.
So I cannot understand why you say there is no information outside the system.

My point is there is sufficient information [regardless of your within or without the system] to understand human behavior in relation to what happened during their development in the womb and to some degree traceable to their genetics set up.

I don’t believe ALL ‘ordinary family men in e.g. the Balkans war,’ will turned evils in a war situation. I have enough information to understand the principle that a certain percentage of human will have active good tendencies and a certain percentage will have active evil tendencies. There are lots of stories where Germans were saving Jews.

My points;

1. 20% [say] of Muslims [as with all humans] are born with an active evil tendency.
  2. The Quran contain good and evil elements.
  3. The evil elements in the Quran influenced the evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils.
  4. The evil prone Muslims are not to be blamed [primarily] because they were born with an active evil tendency.
  5. The Quran is to be blamed for its inclusion of evil elements.
  6. Get rid of the evil elements in the Quran and there will be no more Quran-inspired-evils.

Symbols, flags, are very common things for any group.

Generally the Jews do not proselytize their religion and I understand it is very difficult to pass the various tests to qualify as a Jews. This is obvious from the real numbers of Jews in the World.

In contrast Islam wants all humans to be a Muslims and all it takes for one to be a Muslim is to affirm the Shahada. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada
It is also not difficult to be a protestant Christian and it is obvious the protestant Christians [especially JW and others] are very aggressive in their proselytizing.

More precisely please;
It is Islam [in part, not wholly] that influence and inspire hate-and-war in SOME evil prone Muslims.

The point and problem is when we generalize Islam without qualifying we offend [unfairly to] the good Muslims and do not take into account the positive good elements within the Quran.

More precisely please: I am not saying that every Moslem is evil (do not put words into my mouth I never said, regardless how politically correct you want to be), but I am saying that Islam is a hate-and-war-religion. Not every Christian is a love-and-peace human - additionally a love-and-peace-religion can be interpreted as “being too weak”. And not every Muslim is a hate-and-war-human. That is needless to say.

[tab] [/tab]

You seem to be ignoring what you do not see.
Judaism is founded upon hidden, secret, “invisible” manipulations, aka “serpents”. That is accomplished very largely through misinformation: obfuscation, false flags, and blame shifting. Thus peoples get blamed for what others have done and other people are inspired into criminality, immorality, and war by hidden means. Religions get created in an attempt to defend against other religions.

“We shall turn nation against nation.”

Unlike the other Abramic religions, Judaism prefers to be the small elite power above the world of servants. They very, very much prefer that the rest of the world, the gentiles, have no idea of their God and certainly not sharing in their wealth and power. So you are right, they certainly do not proselytize.

The Judaist curse upon Espinoza for the blasphemy of proclaiming that God is for everyone:

Judaism is all about curses and fear via secret manipulations of others: Ahdam, “Who told you that you were naked?

Is the text you quoted the original text?

Spinoza: Expulsion from the Jewish community

Thanks.

The following text seems to be the original text:

Feminism is another religion of hate.

Jews shift blame, yes, they also shift rewards…

Everyone on planet fucking earth knows marriage is conspicuous consumption!!!

The Jews are full on into that shit!!

The big question, is who to blame…

Thall shall have no other gods before me??

Adultery decreases aggression!!

They lie, lie, lie!!

I have a special place for Jews in my heart…

And it’s not going to be fun!!

It’s not just a Jewish problem though…

People have to realize…

Our past was garbage …

The point is to try to make meaning from that!

It isn’t “the Jews”. It is the Judaists or “Judists”. Being born of the race means nothing. And one need not be born of the race to participate.

Well James,

It means something if you have one of the smallest races on earth and you have most the money, sleep with all the hot women and have almost all the Nobel prizes, and control the media for 80 years…

There’s a really good Jewish joke…

The Jewish film festival!

Has over 5 billion movies!

The Jewish Emmys …

Has over a trillion hours of television !

Yes, and this modern religion of hate and other modern and ancient religions of hate threaten an ancient religion of love (that has more than 2 billion believers) and a whole culture (of about 1 billion people). This threat is part of what Oswald Spengler (1880-1936) predicted and called “Farbige Weltrevolution” (“Colored World Revolution”).

I did not say ‘you said every Muslim is evil.’

My point is to be more precise you must qualify ‘Islam’ when attributing any thing negative to it. Because religion is such a possessive and sensitive matter your statement ‘Islam is a hate-and-war-religion’ will definitely offend Muslims especially the moderates.
Thus to be more precise and less offensive it would be better to state ‘Islam [in part, not wholly] is a hate-and-war-religion.’
If Muslims are mentioned it would be more precise and wiser to state SOME [not all] Muslims.

I understand generally most people do not mean All of Islam or All Muslims when they do not qualify these two very sensitive terms. But the reality is when moderate Muslims read them without the qualifications they will instinctively feel offended.

What logic is that? Isn’t the above obvious.

I understand there are a lot of negatives thrown at Judaism [also at other religions].

The critical point is has the Jews [in the name of their God] committed that much terrible evils and violence on non-Jews around the world as with SOME Muslims being influenced by the evil elements in the Quran. Note the stats and counter I linked above.

To be more precise feminism is not a religion per se.

What is a religion?
viewtopic.php?p=2625802#p2625802

But then again:

Economically speaking, feminism is merely a labor union. Since the new world odor requires ALL people be economic slaves, it is necessary that women, and later children, have their own labor union so as to reduce the feelings of the severe oppression and blame-shift all suffering upon males of which-ever kind or color is to be cursed for the duration.

When it dictates, even insipidly and slyly, your attitudes, beliefs, and emotions, it is your religion.

That’s what I meant too. There is no individual outside of causality, such to say a person is inherently evil, there are only evil inducing situations.

Sure ~ I agree with most of your points, I am just saying that there is nothing that makes people good or evil. People like horror or crime writers can be genetically psychopathic, but live normal lives. There will be examples of people who are born with more extreme conditions, but they haven’t done anything wrong if that’s the case. Essentially I think ‘evil’ is situational [nurture] except in extreme cases, but in all cases individuals are lumped with it and hence there can be no valid blame.

Or they are born into a culture which accepts paedophilia, which in turn manifests strong mental health issues. Nothing to do with Islam itself.

So does any story book. There are enough words of peace for one to extrapolate a religion of peace – like normal Muslims do with it. If people read something which justifies ‘evil’ actions, that is because they themselves have [mental health] issues, not the religion itself.

_