My Ideas For Debates

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

My Ideas For Debates

Postby LaughingMan » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:44 pm

If one man's testicle swings slightly to the right, does that mean the other one is bigger or slightly enlarged?

Or, does it mean that the other one shrunk instead?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Is the man in stride? What is the angle of the ground? Which is closer to the equator, and which is more effected by the tidal forces of the moon?

Perhaps airpressure is causing pressure differences, did one nut nut more than another nut, causing it to be less dense in a high pressure system? Is one nut infected by a parasite, or tumorous, while the other is not? Is the scrotum scarred, inflamed or raw from rash, yeast, or infection?

Has a dingleberry from chode or inner thigh attached itself to one nut, and not the other, to cause the sway? Is the man just jerking off in the wrong way?
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby zinnat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:31 pm

LaughingMan wrote:If one man's testicle swings slightly to the right, does that mean the other one is bigger or slightly enlarged?

Or, does it mean that the other one shrunk instead?


I must say that is highly intellectual, unique and innovative philosophical query.

But, i am little surprised by the fact that you did not ask this question at your own forum and choose ILP instead!
Are members there less intelligent than ILP!
Or, your forum do not deserve that question!

with love,
sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby LaughingMan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:31 pm

If a woman's butt cheeks sways up and down constantly as she walks, does this mean she likes anal sex?

Or, is it a sign that she has had too much anal sex in the past where she is opposed to it?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Nuts are always slightly different sizes and one always hangs a little lower. Just like tits. That's why a good tit surgeon with make a 25-50cc difference in the implants, so they still can kind of look natural.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25953
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby AutSider » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:10 pm

LaughingMan wrote:If a woman's butt cheeks sways up and down constantly as she walks, does this mean she likes anal sex?

Or, is it a sign that she has had too much anal sex in the past where she is opposed to it?


You should ask them. Let us know how it went.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby derleydoo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Patience is a virtue! At last - a topic that touches on my field of expertise...

You're talking Bollocks! :)
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby zinnat » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 pm

LaughingMan wrote:If a woman's butt cheeks sways up and down constantly as she walks, does this mean she likes anal sex?

Or, is it a sign that she has had too much anal sex in the past where she is opposed to it?


Again a very philosophical issue.

But, you did not answer my simple query. I would like to repeat that again.

Why your own forum does not deserve that philosophical query?

with love,
sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby zinnat » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:21 pm

By the way, let me tell you since you were hesitating, so i just become the member of your fourm and posted both of these great philosophical quires that you mentioned here in this thread.

http://anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com ... l-quires-1
http://anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com ... l-quires-2

After all, my fellow members there also deseve some good philosophy!

with love,
sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby LaughingMan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:14 am

zinnat13 wrote:By the way, let me tell you since you were hesitating, so i just become the member of your fourm and posted both of these great philosophical quires that you mentioned here in this thread.

http://anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com ... l-quires-1
http://anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com ... l-quires-2

After all, my fellow members there also deseve some good philosophy!

with love,
sanjay


I've received them Gandhi. You're so clever.
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby LaughingMan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:16 am

derleydoo wrote:Patience is a virtue! At last - a topic that touches on my field of expertise...

You're talking Bollocks! :)


What notions of the bollocks philosophical do you embrace?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

Image
User avatar
LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Location: FEMA Region V, U.S.S.A.

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby derleydoo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:19 am

LaughingMan wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Patience is a virtue! At last - a topic that touches on my field of expertise...

You're talking Bollocks! :)


What notions of the bollocks philosophical do you embrace?


During the course of the past 6-7 weeks my bollocks have been embraced by a number of medical practitioners. I have endeavoured to remain philosophical at all times. :-$
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: My Ideas For Debates

Postby zinnat » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:38 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
zinnat13 wrote:By the way, let me tell you since you were hesitating, so i just become the member of your fourm and posted both of these great philosophical quires that you mentioned here in this thread.

http://anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com ... l-quires-1
http://anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com ... l-quires-2

After all, my fellow members there also deseve some good philosophy!

with love,
sanjay


I've received them Gandhi. You're so clever.


Who is this Gandhi? It looks to me that perhaps you are confusing me with some other person/user name.
The only username that i ever used on the internet is zinnat13 and Sanjay is my real name. And, my internet participation is not much either. I do not use even any facebook, twitter or whatsup. Though, i opened a facebook and twiter account long ago but never used it.

Furthermore, I neither have any need nor habit of changing my username and most provably never change that in the future too.

with love,
sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm


Return to Challenges



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron