There isn't really a muse thread.

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: There isn't really a muse thread.

Postby Mowk » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:07 am

<Chuckling> and falling further behind
my goal in life is to die and no one notices.
in other words; to live as audaciously as possible while drawing the least attention. or at best, something vaguely similar.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:24 am

Mowk wrote:<Chuckling> and falling further behind

Guess the fear of falling masks an antidote: comic relief: but what if per chance the mask drops, literally as in ancient Greece? Can that coincide with an analysis of what lies below it?(the mask)? Is that what the birth of tragedy is all about? The shared but unknown depth of which it is said, not to individually look into?

Underground travelers must loose some of the fear, all of it would drop to the fears of the jungle, and perhaps leave to unimaginable terrors.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 am

Perhaps it is myst, ery, clouds; fog, and sum sunny day will come along.
in other words; to live as audaciously as possible while drawing the least attention. or at best, something vaguely similar.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 pm

myst from Angel tears

Living in eternal sun

Liquid rays , laughing
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:14 am

flipside, ain't much fun either. FI.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:32 am

And what of masks? The notion of an authentic self political party is rather nutty. I really have so much I should be a republican. And I an't what a democrat has become.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:48 am

I think taxes are little more and can be so much less then the contribution made for the environment in play to make money. Advantage is a creation. Those who reap it should pay for it because they didn't create the condition. Society, culture and government did.
It really fucks with my head from a human rights perspective but I can understand it from an evolutionary perspective. Are values cultural or genetic, or a mix
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:36 am

The notion that living on this planet for any amount of time provides presumption should be questioned.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Masks, taxes & presumptions
-----------------------------------------------

Masks are a cover for the presumptive projection of taxing others for the construction of the 'authentic self'.

Such constructions are a matter of a very long time, and fear of uncovering, leads to a surge of subliminal forces, its forming a crucial , short term solution.

Imploding the above two , creates public sentiment , even contrary to previous holding.
Meno_
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Creative Writing