How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:31 am

What of quantum entanglement you say?

That is synchronicity between identically conformed stuffs. It is not movement, so there is no speed.

Synchronicity is not movement, has no speed. It is a clever quantumsophism.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 am

"But if you alter one, the other is altered!"

Right. Because time and space don't exist.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:42 am

Right, they have discovered other things that aren't immediate and are faster than light.

It makes sense. Stuff at an even smaller scale than electrons must have different ways of transmitting. And, being smaller stuffs, could be faster ways.

There is no "speed limit" being broken. The smallness of it also determines the fact that its outward expression in energy is so minimal. At the scale of the electron, light IS the fastest it can go.

So, you know, don't worry. Atom bombs are sound.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:03 am

Archimehd, as the French would say.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:55 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:So whereas speed is usually taken to be relative, Einstein gives us that it is time that is relative. See? Cause speed is just stuff.

This.

I think thats the idea. Speed is stuff. The basic stuff. It is, after all, not much more than a limit to existence.
Being is motion, and c is the basic stuff, the limit.

The fasted speed is the bottom threshold.

As for the squaring of c, it is not the squaring of the speed but of the number 300.000. (km/sec) isn't even required. Thats the weird part to me, how come this number is so accurate to the relation of e and m.

But I can grasp the relation of the squared speed to the e and m using the idea that an electron is a collapsed photon, which is described by Farsight in the early posts of this thread.

So then you get a particle of light, i.e. a particle of speed, as P says it, which is collapsed onto itself, inning it refers to itself, which is nothing else but "squared".

So by squaring a particle of waveform (2 dimensional) speed you get a particle of orbital (3 dimensional) speed.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:07 pm

So, C is the basic "bottom" of physical existence.
It is what stands between "thingness" and "no-thingness" and is kind of both and neither.


m = e /csquared

So m is like the "remainder" of the relation of speed and energy.

But more prosaically it is simply a thing that happens when speed relates to itself.
This represents energy, yes, but also something weirder than that: mass.

It is clear that mass is simply a compound of speed.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Right, they have discovered other things that aren't immediate and are faster than light.

It makes sense. Stuff at an even smaller scale than electrons must have different ways of transmitting. And, being smaller stuffs, could be faster ways.

There is no "speed limit" being broken. The smallness of it also determines the fact that its outward expression in energy is so minimal. At the scale of the electron, light IS the fastest it can go.

So, you know, don't worry. Atom bombs are sound.

Yeah and for this whole situation I only have VO to explain it;
instantaneous causation obviously disregards speed, and since mass is speed, it also disregards mass.
All we have to say about this so far is that the thing that is causated beyond c is this thing called spin, which is like an angle of the electron with respect to its own rotation - so it is the way light has collapsed into itself. Its "style". Style doesn't have a limited speed, it just is.
Last edited by Jakob on Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Well the number works because it is a description. Nothing is determined by the number. It works because, as Nietzsche said, maths is applied logic.

Whether a photon is an electron unsquared or a ghost of the motion of the transfer of change of potentiality of electron movement, The square is required because that's how much it takes to be enough to amount to energy divided by mass. You need all the mass, and you need it multiplied by far more than the speed of light, which would leave nothing left over, and it must be the speed of light itself because it must refer to something, it is dealing with stuffs and places so reference is needed. That is about how much, so that is exactly how much.

More poetically perhaps, it must overcocme itself to break out of itself and become energy. Along with the mass that it would transform.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Jakob wrote:Style doesn't have a limited speed, it just is.


Right, exactly.

It is just the same thing in different places.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:16 pm

Solid. So we a hierarchy:

style
speed
energy
gravity


And I think we can transpose this to any scale and order of being.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:17 pm

The way my uncle described it to me, the photon, it is an electron racing magnetism. IT races ahead of itself but can't quite catch up, and the resulting thing that does occupy that space is the photon.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Whats left to conclude is that God is Style. Style is God. And aint that the truth.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Jakob wrote:Solid. So we a hierarchy:

style
speed
energy
gravity


And I think we can transpose this to any scale and order of being.


wow.

Let's attack gravity. energy, neh?

But perhaps distinct enough to be a separate order.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:20 pm

Jakob wrote:Whats left to conclude is that God is Style. Style is God. And aint that the truth.


Hah. I am looking at my sunglasses here on my desk. And I cannot help but conclude that it is the truth.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Because there is no space, so God is style.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Solid. So we a hierarchy:

style
speed
energy
gravity


And I think we can transpose this to any scale and order of being.
wow.

Let's attack gravity. energy, neh?

But perhaps distinct enough to be a separate order.

First thing that occurs is that levitation is a style of being.
Its just a most stylish thing to do.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:The way my uncle described it to me, the photon, it is an electron racing magnetism. IT races ahead of itself but can't quite catch up, and the resulting thing that does occupy that space is the photon.

Hat off to your uncle.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Because there is no space, so God is style.

Style holds things together. Like the rug the room of the Dude. So what he goes looking for is nothing less than God.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Jakob wrote:Whats left to conclude is that God is Style. Style is God. And aint that the truth.


Hah. I am looking at my sunglasses here on my desk. And I cannot help but conclude that it is the truth.

Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:50 pm

It was a full metal jacket. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:51 pm

One last thing.

Like entanglement, like Style, God has no speed. God is.

So God is not fast.

The fastest thing in the Universe is will to power.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:When I was in 6th grade, it was my 1st real exposure to that code, and the interchangeability of matter and energy was nothing compared to the revelation I had in 11th grade, while reading Michio Kaku's Hyperspace that THE FASTER YOU GO THROUGH SPACE, THE SLOWER YOU GO THROUGH TIME!

And you can never reach the speed of light, because the closer you get to it, the more mass you will gain from the energy of your speed. All of that extra luggage will just slow you down, never letting you get that fast.

Is there a law of the universe that could break down, a chaotic fissure that could shatter the existential game, and rewrite the codes to let us command existence as we please? Perhaps, and to cap off this glorious achievement, we would truly be the masters of our fate, the builders of destiny.

And now how did Einstein come to fashion his marvelously elegant theory of relativity? Well, it begin with the works of Newton, Faraday, and Maxwell. Everyone, we all know about Newton (who certainly wasn't as smart as Einstein, because his quotes are weaker), but Faraday/Maxwell pioneered our knowledge on electromagnetic fields, helping Einstein to visualize what would happen if we were to travel alongside a beam of light.

Now, 1 interesting thing about relativity is that space is curved by the mass of matter, and if gravity were infinite, time would stand still.

If we could achieve this timeless feature like we see at the singularities at the center of black holes, then we would invent time machines. And travelling through the wormhole, to other universes could also be fascinating but, like lightspeed, how do we get through a black hole wormhole tunnel that we've been inexorably frozen win time in?

These questions are amazingly complex, but we have the time and resources to work the impossible.


It has already penetrated the black hole.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:14 pm

So we also get four layers of human power.

Endurance through Mass, like the Roman Empire, stands for time.
Victory through energy stands for force and concentration, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, defeating the mass of the Persian empire.
Takeover through speed, ads Rothchild took over the bourse of London, beating the flow of information across the channel.
And finally, defining what power is, through style, for which hardly any mass or great effort is required at all; a mouse, a Childe (albeit a chubby one) suffice. Basically anyone who gets away wearing sunglasses at night, like Elvis, Jesus, Napoleon, - it is hard to define style other than as the supreme of all standards.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:One last thing.

Like entanglement, like Style, God has no speed. God is.

So God is not fast.

A chameleon, languidly changing nuance right before the light arrives.
Always expect the unexpected.
At the deepest level of definition in the standard model is a colour-shift inside a quark. I don't know how many of these shifts occur per atomic tick.



The fastest thing in the Universe is will to power.

It derives phenomenon from style.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:38 pm

It fits: you can't even will style. You either have it or don't.

The will to power comes in different styles. Also that.

The question everyone asks is if there is universal style. I don't know that there is.

Take for example the Ultimate God; there exist several of these all in different styles. And they're all really ultimate. But that doesn't make them special; thats not what makes them special. What makes them special is their particular style.

Say, Hebrew letters including the whole Tarot and Tree of Life, compared to the Runes. You can't even measure their power in terms of each other. They have power because they are true styles. Power operates within them

It can surely cross over but that doesn't change the initial stock.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

PreviousNext

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Meno_

cron