Black People Mentally Lower

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Jakob wrote:No need to always try to put me down, EC.

You don't know what I know of these subjects. I know very much about them. They're just below me - these are short term stratagems that don't really work. On the whole white culture is being made increasingly deferent to black culture through music.


No. You really don't understand. Who do you think produces our movies, allows record contracts to be signed or publishes our books?!?!?

The CIA controls all those tributaries, and they want whites to hate blacks and blacks to hate whites, and you fell for it!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:37 pm

White people in the west, the young especially, are on the path of incorporating such basic black qualities as "bounce". If you don't have bounce, youre not part of the future.


the 'bounce' is just a variation of commercial swagger that will too run its course just like the 'pimp limp' did back in the disco era. i give it another ten years at most, because we've reached the last stage of hiphop - the mumble rap stage - at which point all the novel creativity that was possible for the genre has been exhausted (which didn't take long on account of its base simplicity).

the Chinese have been structurally working to subject Africa to their economy, not just because of the resources there but because they too know that an alliance with blacks is required for global hegemony in the long run.


no major world power will ever form an 'alliance' with african countries because african countries have very little of offer anyone. instead, these major world powers will deal economically with them and get them 'in their pocket', which will essentially commit the african countries to a subservient role in order to maintain that relationship and the support it gives them. trust me... nobody wants an alliance with blackey. an 'alliance' is what is made between highly advanced countries with generally equal military and industrial might. african countries have neither of these assets, and the only reason why anybody would fuck with them is because of their textiles and resources.

Whites will have to make a concerted effort to win the respect of the more powerful blacks


i don't think anyone feels the need to earn the respect of a jay Z, though. i mean maybe a business venture to produce a line of hoodies or something, but crap like this is hardly the stuff of world politics. in fact, the very phrase 'powerful blacks' is almost an oxymoron.

On the whole white culture is being made increasingly deferent to black culture through music.


of course music is a powerful force in society, but the effects of it only last as long as the commercial trends do that carry it. and really this alleged 'culture' that the white youth are encountering in the black music is just another manufactured gimmick of commercialism/capitalism. the 'image' they're getting is not some authentic instance of black culture and identity, but rather a hyperfictionalized image of the excesses of consumerism. what capitalism has done here is really remarkable. first, it creates a lower reprobate class of unemployable minorities it isn't able to successfully (and legally) exploit after its institution of slavery is abolished, and then it makes of them a artistic symbolism it can turn around and sell to those who've become sympathetic to their 'struggle' (largely a white audience). this is pretty fuckin' clever, man. and while this is happening a few rappers are made filthy rich in the process, which creates the illusion that capitalist america really is interested in creating equal economic privilege.

elsewhere you said:

Whites are superior in certain important categories, but not on the whole.

Whites sense on the whole that blacks are required for any hegemony on this Earth. There is a certain basic sensibility before humanity common to blacks more than to any other race, which is indispensable when we are dealing with the question of mental health.


... and then you posted a graph showing the suicide rate comparison between races.

you're wanting to interpret the low suicide rate of black people as an indication of some kind of higher intelligence or mental health. in fact, its because of the intellectual and emotional simplicity of the black race that it isn't affected by the same anomie and ennui that affects white people. the same spiritual depth, sensitivity and anxiety that produced the great caucasian philosophers is what has produced all the artists and serial killers. what keeps the black race so stable - without any great highs or lows - is that simplicity and lack of dimension.

so the reason why whitey is killing himself more than anyone else is because along with being the most innovative and inventive of the races, he's also created one helluva mess for himself with the inception of capitalism... the source of all the social problems and excessive freedoms that lead him to buy nirvana albums, pull the trigger or jump off the bridge.

now the asians, on the other hand, got their shit together because they didn't go full capitalism... so they aren't going crazy like a lot of the white people are. i mean look at ecmandu. he's ready to kill himself because he can't get laid. this guy's the poster-boy for american anomie. now put him in hong kong and give him a good job, and chances are he'd get him a nice girl that he could go to the park with on saturdays.

yeah i afraid your prophesies regarding the anthropology of the negro race and its future significance is a bit misguided... probably a result of your enfatuation with rap music. i think you want to 'blacktivate' more than anything else, and i think this is unfair to your dutch heritage. you can use a beat-box and do a little sagging, but never forget the greatness of the dutch people and what they gave to the world. wait, what did they give to the world? they gave the world spinoza, that's what. you fuckin' A they did.

so i stand by my original proposal that it is whitey's responsibility to help black people pull it together. i'd like to see a 'no negro left behind' plan be given serious consideration by the major world powers. a practical/workable beginning for such a plan would be the requirement of every white household to adopt a negro and take him to JC Penny's for a selection of izod shirts. this is a step in the right direction.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm

... it's either that, or this. white people don't know how to 'go hard', bro. they'd turn the whole thing into an embarrassing charade:

promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Promethean,

You used my name incorrectly again. I'm not interested in killing my self.

This board really needs to stop trolling me.

Another troll is that I'd be happy with a no means yes relationship like all of you are... that's called projection
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Oh come on... You've never thought of killing yourself just a little? I think you're lying. I know how you obi wan kenobi types are; if you are struck down you shall become more powerful than we can possibly imagine, right? So don't tell me you haven't considered it you liar.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:23 pm

promethean75 wrote:Oh come on... You've never thought of killing yourself just a little? I think you're lying. I know how you obi wan kenobi types are; if you are struck down you shall become more powerful than we can possibly imagine, right? So don't tell me you haven't considered it you liar.


Dude, you simply don't follow me on ILP

I was the most suicidal dude in existence for 27 years... I'm not anymore. I actually think you're a sociopath promethean ... I've never had a post from you that wasn't. You just try to dig and troll, dig and troll.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:47 pm

"I actually think you're a sociopath promethean"

I'm flattered, but flattery'll getcha nowhere.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Jakob wrote:No need to always try to put me down, EC.

You don't know what I know of these subjects. I know very much about them. They're just below me - these are short term stratagems that don't really work. On the whole white culture is being made increasingly deferent to black culture through music.


No. You really don't understand. Who do you think produces our movies, allows record contracts to be signed or publishes our books?!?!?

The CIA controls all those tributaries, and they want whites to hate blacks and blacks to hate whites, and you fell for it!

Actually I didn't fall for anything man. I don't hate blacks, and if you think that I do youve not been paying any attention to me.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:59 am

promethean75 wrote:
White people in the west, the young especially, are on the path of incorporating such basic black qualities as "bounce". If you don't have bounce, youre not part of the future.


the 'bounce' is just a variation of commercial swagger that will too run its course just like the 'pimp limp' did back in the disco era. i give it another ten years at most, because we've reached the last stage of hiphop - the mumble rap stage - at which point all the novel creativity that was possible for the genre has been exhausted (which didn't take long on account of its base simplicity).

No, its a physiologic suppleness which indicates fitness.

the Chinese have been structurally working to subject Africa to their economy, not just because of the resources there but because they too know that an alliance with blacks is required for global hegemony in the long run.


no major world power will ever form an 'alliance' with african countries because african countries have very little of offer anyone. instead, these major world powers will deal economically with them and get them 'in their pocket', which will essentially commit the african countries to a subservient role in order to maintain that relationship and the support it gives them. trust me... nobody wants an alliance with blackey. an 'alliance' is what is made between highly advanced countries with generally equal military and industrial might. african countries have neither of these assets, and the only reason why anybody would fuck with them is because of their textiles and resources.

I digit say anything about African countries.

Whites will have to make a concerted effort to win the respect of the more powerful blacks


i don't think anyone feels the need to earn the respect of a jay Z, though. i mean maybe a business venture to produce a line of hoodies or something, but crap like this is hardly the stuff of world politics. in fact, the very phrase 'powerful blacks' is almost an oxymoron.

I think you "feel wrong".

On the whole white culture is being made increasingly deferent to black culture through music.


of course music is a powerful force in society, but the effects of it only last as long as the commercial trends do that carry it. and really this alleged 'culture' that the white youth are encountering in the black music is just another manufactured gimmick of commercialism/capitalism. the 'image' they're getting is not some authentic instance of black culture and identity, but rather a hyperfictionalized image of the excesses of consumerism. what capitalism has done here is really remarkable. first, it creates a lower reprobate class of unemployable minorities it isn't able to successfully (and legally) exploit after its institution of slavery is abolished, and then it makes of them a artistic symbolism it can turn around and sell to those who've become sympathetic to their 'struggle' (largely a white audience). this is pretty fuckin' clever, man. and while this is happening a few rappers are made filthy rich in the process, which creates the illusion that capitalist america really is interested in creating equal economic privilege.

As you know I disagree. I think rap is Homeric storytelling.

elsewhere you said:

Whites are superior in certain important categories, but not on the whole.

Whites sense on the whole that blacks are required for any hegemony on this Earth. There is a certain basic sensibility before humanity common to blacks more than to any other race, which is indispensable when we are dealing with the question of mental health.


... and then you posted a graph showing the suicide rate comparison between races.

you're wanting to interpret the low suicide rate of black people as an indication of some kind of higher intelligence or mental health.

Higher mental health, yes - higher intelligence, no.
Very different things.

in fact, its because of the intellectual and emotional simplicity of the black race that it isn't affected by the same anomie and ennui that affects white people. the same spiritual depth, sensitivity and anxiety that produced the great caucasian philosophers is what has produced all the artists and serial killers. what keeps the black race so stable - without any great highs or lows - is that simplicity and lack of dimension.

so the reason why whitey is killing himself more than anyone else is because along with being the most innovative and inventive of the races, he's also created one helluva mess for himself with the inception of capitalism... the source of all the social problems and excessive freedoms that lead him to buy nirvana albums, pull the trigger or jump off the bridge.



Im not gonna argue with you on this one, whites are, I agree, the most complex and suffer of it. That doesn't mean they are superior in general quality as humans.

now the asians, on the other hand, got their shit together because they didn't go full capitalism... so they aren't going crazy like a lot of the white people are. i mean look at ecmandu. he's ready to kill himself because he can't get laid. this guy's the poster-boy for american anomie. now put him in hong kong and give him a good job, and chances are he'd get him a nice girl that he could go to the park with on saturdays.

Ok wait. So you ... wait. Do you even know how the Chinese state regulates its citizens?
Hong Kong maybe, but not Beijing.

And, the Japanese have their famed suicide forests.

yeah i afraid your prophesies regarding the anthropology of the negro race and its future significance is a bit misguided... probably a result of your enfatuation with rap music. i think you want to 'blacktivate' more than anything else, and i think this is unfair to your dutch heritage. you can use a beat-box and do a little sagging, but never forget the greatness of the dutch people and what they gave to the world. wait, what did they give to the world? they gave the world spinoza, that's what. you fuckin' A they did.

And electron spin, and colonialism (thus the US) and a lot more.
For me its never either/or.

so i stand by my original proposal that it is whitey's responsibility to help black people pull it together. i'd like to see a 'no negro left behind' plan be given serious consideration by the major world powers. a practical/workable beginning for such a plan would be the requirement of every white household to adopt a negro and take him to JC Penny's for a selection of izod shirts. this is a step in the right direction.

No. It really is a very bad direction.
Anything that omits Africa as the source of human being is dumb.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:41 pm

:lol: =D>



i am applying for the position of drummer. please give this demo tape to the manager of orange armchair productions. thank you, and have a wonderful day.

https://vimeo.com/263977922
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm

To say blacks have lower suicide rates is intellectually dishonest. In the US they do. For some reason, people read US statistics and think they're global statistics.

There is no suicide data from Africa itself. At least that I've not been privy to (it could be top secret data). Or it really doesn't exist. I've heard preliminary rumors (just rumors - don't quote me) that Africa is well ahead of the 16 out of 100,000 ratio that is the global mean.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby gib » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Ecmandu wrote:The thing that's always struck me about blacks is not their reduced intellect, but that they can literally live in a country for hundreds of years and still speak like black people, even if they're raised In white homes.


Are you sure this is a black thing or a cultural identity thing? Cultural identity is the recognition of what group you belong to, and based on that, you can adopt all the characteristics, mannerisms, and values of that group even if you're not surrounded by them physically.

And how do you know how blacks talked two hundred years ago?

And are you sure blacks always talk the same no matter where they're raised or who they're raised by? I know what you mean--blacks at least in America have a distinct way of speaking, a slang--but I think this is probably largely an effect of growing up in black communities and not a hard and fast rule. Blacks in the UK will talk with a British accent. Blacks in Jamaica will talk lak dis, mon.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8810
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Ecmandu wrote:To say blacks have lower suicide rates is intellectually dishonest. In the US they do. For some reason, people read US statistics and think they're global statistics.

There is no suicide data from Africa itself. At least that I've not been privy to (it could be top secret data). Or it really doesn't exist. I've heard preliminary rumors (just rumors - don't quote me) that Africa is well ahead of the 16 out of 100,000 ratio that is the global mean.


I've been privy to a theory, which as funny as it may sound, may actually be true.

The theory is that the reduced suicide rates of blacks in western culture is their 'fuckability'

They tend to be more fit (athletically) and have larger penises.

I know for a fact, that big Dick porn is a psy-ops program to embarrass asians and Arabs ...

The average penis size is actually around 4 inches.

The penis over 6 inches is actually Pareto normative, only representing 20% of the population

The 80/20 rule.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:04 pm

The penis over 6 inches is actually Pareto normative, only representing 20% of the population


oh thank god. by job i made it. not by much, but i made it nonetheless. tell pareto i think his work in cockonomics is brilliant and i very much appreciate what he's done for me.

20%, bitches! you heard the man.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:44 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:The thing that's always struck me about blacks is not their reduced intellect, but that they can literally live in a country for hundreds of years and still speak like black people, even if they're raised In white homes.


Are you sure this is a black thing or a cultural identity thing? Cultural identity is the recognition of what group you belong to, and based on that, you can adopt all the characteristics, mannerisms, and values of that group even if you're not surrounded by them physically.

And how do you know how blacks talked two hundred years ago?

And are you sure blacks always talk the same no matter where they're raised or who they're raised by? I know what you mean--blacks at least in America have a distinct way of speaking, a slang--but I think this is probably largely an effect of growing up in black communities and not a hard and fast rule. Blacks in the UK will talk with a British accent. Blacks in Jamaica will talk lak dis, mon.


In America, blacks talk with a black accent, just like gays talk with a gay accent.

The reason I heard this is true is because of the shape of their nasal cavities from their enlarged noses. (Not something to be racist about)

I have no clue how blacks talked 200 years ago, just that freakin 400 years is enough time to get the European accent down.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby gib » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I have no clue how blacks talked 200 years ago, just that freakin 400 years is enough time to get the European accent down.


Yeah, it is. That's why I think it's a cultural identity thing.

One could also ask: why haven't whites adopted the black manner of speaking over 400 years?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8810
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:16 pm

all that is bologna dude. there's nothing physiologically intrinsic to that race that 'makes' them talk like they do. all phonetic idioms are learned and conditioned behaviors that develop during childhood when language is being learned. if you go to england, black people sound like winston churchill. go to tennesee, they sound like randy travis.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:42 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I have no clue how blacks talked 200 years ago, just that freakin 400 years is enough time to get the European accent down.


Yeah, it is. That's why I think it's a cultural identity thing.

One could also ask: why haven't whites adopted the black manner of speaking over 400 years?


That's the whole point! Blacks and whites, if it is physiological, as I've heard, are physically incapable of speaking like each other.

To promethean: yes, blacks in different regions will sound different, but to the whites in those regions, they still sound black.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:15 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I have no clue how blacks talked 200 years ago, just that freakin 400 years is enough time to get the European accent down.


Yeah, it is. That's why I think it's a cultural identity thing.

One could also ask: why haven't whites adopted the black manner of speaking over 400 years?
It's a nation where whites don't speak like whites, where neighborhoods don't speak like other neighborhoods. Hundreds of accents, and yes cultural choices, and this filtering through media.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby gib » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
gib wrote:That's the whole point! Blacks and whites, if it is physiological, as I've heard, are physically incapable of speaking like each other.

To promethean: yes, blacks in different regions will sound different, but to the whites in those regions, they still sound black.


Woaw, woaw, woaw, okay, so do you mean there's gonna be a "black" version of a British accent and a "white" version of a British accent? And it's only gonna be decipherable to Brits? Does this mean the typical southern black slang that we hear in the US is indecipherable from southern white slang to other countries? (Canadian must be an exception.)

There's a lot of physiological differences between whites and blacks that can determine the way we speak. Blacks typically have deeper voices. <-- Is this an example of what you mean? The depth of a person's voice, however, isn't part of one's accent AFAIC.

Let's take the phrase "I am black". Southern US black slang would pronounce the word "I" in that sentence "aaa"... as in "aaapple" <-- No inflection. A whitie would pronounce it "oooaaaeeeiii"... starting with "o" as in "ostrich" and ending in "eee" as in "Easter". Are you saying blacks are physiologically incapable of saying "oooaaaeeeiii"?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8810
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:38 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
gib wrote:That's the whole point! Blacks and whites, if it is physiological, as I've heard, are physically incapable of speaking like each other.

To promethean: yes, blacks in different regions will sound different, but to the whites in those regions, they still sound black.


Woaw, woaw, woaw, okay, so do you mean there's gonna be a "black" version of a British accent and a "white" version of a British accent? And it's only gonna be decipherable to Brits? Does this mean the typical southern black slang that we hear in the US is indecipherable from southern white slang to other countries? (Canadian must be an exception.)

There's a lot of physiological differences between whites and blacks that can determine the way we speak. Blacks typically have deeper voices. <-- Is this an example of what you mean? The depth of a person's voice, however, isn't part of one's accent AFAIC.

Let's take the phrase "I am black". Southern US black slang would pronounce the word "I" in that sentence "aaa"... as in "aaapple" <-- No inflection. A whitie would pronounce it "oooaaaeeeiii"... starting with "o" as in "ostrich" and ending in "eee" as in "Easter". Are you saying blacks are physiologically incapable of saying "oooaaaeeeiii"?


The question here is whether it's cultural or physiological ... I don't have a direct answer to your question other than to state that blacks have an accent in the US, same as gay men.

White ears can easily pick up the nuance of this accent and say "that's a black person speaking"

It may not just be their nasal cavities, it may be their vocal cords as well.

I've heard a physiological argument and I'm introducing to this thread.

We are so fine tuned to accent that aaeee will sound different than aaaeee.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Black people have their own culture of speaking which is rich and fluent, African, deep, toned, lots of coloured layers of good sounds all scattered throughout their inflections, and thats why they begat man as the musical instrument. White men invented music as composition, black man invented it as live and that may well be because he is built like another kind of sound chamber.

Im not a great jazz connoisseur but Ive listened to Kind of Blue for Aeons and I know this is not of a lesser complexity than Freud. It is just a more ancient complexity, both less and more conscious of itself - it experiences simply the - well what do I know what it experiences. But its where complexity isn't strictly conceptual but in the smouldering weighing of wisdom itself. Its just old, and impossible to abandon if you have it in you, because it to the soul what honey is to a bee, and the white man is seriously changed by it and his spirits are refreshed, and he hears something of a call for supper to come home, but he insists on keeping g playing until the ball is invisible. Which eventually happens and then he will design. Home is really Africa, of course the world is shit until Africa is home base and reforms the heavy larvic weight of technocracy by the sheer market for improvement of conditions into a dragonfly.


Forgive my putrid sentimentality.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Perhaps black people are built more for the energy intensive present and white people more for the depths of time.
It could explain he suicide rates.

Asians live in the present as a function of the extremely long term. A Chinese engineer will be someone who is constantly with his mind 3000 years ago and back the present. It helps if you know your place in such a great universe.

This ancient depth is present in Africa in its most terrifying form, and thats the engine of spiritual change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otm4RusESNU
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby promethean75 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:42 pm

in times where the world is becomming rapidly complicated and everything must be decided and done more quickly, a part of those more capable of performing at these speeds will always long for a simpler and less stressful time... or at least recognize a symbol of those simpler times. in anthropological terms we recognize the expression of this simpler mode of being in the race and culture of the negrosaurus. they represent an atavism that is now more than ever emphasized precisely because it has been forced into contrast with the speed of western progress. that's right... we admire the negro on account of his being oblvious to the shit we've created for ourselves. his simpleness of gesture, speech, morality, preparation of collard greens, his entire ethos, is the rendition of a way of life that we once experienced before the quickening got us at the industrial revolution. but here's the problem; we can't go back, and we know this, so we're torn between our admiration for the negrosaurus and our expectations for him to join us in the struggle of straightening out all the mess that we've gotten ourselves into. think about it; the negrolopithecus is not responsible for one major world problem, because he wasn't inventive enough to accidentally create one like so many tweed coated englishmen.

what prevails today, even in spite of our admiration for his childlike naivety and innocence, is our recognition that we cannot 'ecscape' (a little negro inflection there) our responsibility for making a problem out of him. africa is out of control and america ain't much better excepting a few middle class white-black people with starter homes, cardigan sweaters and SUVs. the rest of them are either in prison, homeless, cRappers or drug dealers. and every bit of this travesty is OUR fault because you sonsabitches had the brilliant idea of setting loose a liberal democracy in a capitalist/consumerist market with little to know authority to guide it and keep it in check as it unfolded.

you people need to stop being so hard on the black folks and understand that they don't know what the fuck is going on. how many black folks were in the crew of the starship enterpise? i rest my case.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Black People Mentally Lower

Postby Jakob » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:13 pm

promethean75 wrote:in times where the world is becomming rapidly complicated and everything must be decided and done more quickly, a part of those more capable of performing at these speeds will always long for a simpler and less stressful time... or at least recognize a symbol of those simpler times. in anthropological terms we recognize the expression of this simpler mode of being in the race and culture of the negrosaurus. they represent an atavism that is now more than ever emphasized precisely because it has been forced into contrast with the speed of western progress. that's right... we admire the negro on account of his being oblvious to the shit we've created for ourselves. his simpleness of gesture, speech, morality, preparation of collard greens, his entire ethos, is the rendition of a way of life that we once experienced before the quickening got us at the industrial revolution. but here's the problem; we can't go back, and we know this, so we're torn between our admiration for the negrosaurus and our expectations for him to join us in the struggle of straightening out all the mess that we've gotten ourselves into. think about it; the negrolopithecus is not responsible for one major world problem, because he wasn't inventive enough to accidentally create one like so many tweed coated englishmen.

what prevails today, even in spite of our admiration for his childlike naivety and innocence, is our recognition that we cannot 'ecscape' (a little negro inflection there) our responsibility for making a problem out of him. africa is out of control and america ain't much better excepting a few middle class white-black people with starter homes, cardigan sweaters and SUVs. the rest of them are either in prison, homeless, cRappers or drug dealers. and every bit of this travesty is OUR fault because you sonsabitches had the brilliant idea of setting loose a liberal democracy in a capitalist/consumerist market with little to know authority to guide it and keep it in check as it unfolded.

you people need to stop being so hard on the black folks and understand that they don't know what the fuck is going on. how many black folks were in the crew of the starship enterpise? i rest my case.

Yo, weren't you the dude who was dissing sites because they were "white supremacist"? If Ive ever talked to a white supremacist in my life, it's you.

By the way fuck Star Trek. Im a Star Wars guy, and Darth Vader's voice belongs to a black dude.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7128
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users