Who Are The World's Top Living Geniuses

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Who Are The World's Top Living Geniuses

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:30 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
I gear my mind towards real problems how can we live in hyperdimensional mirror realities travel to the past and not effect either ourselves or others detrimentally ?

You cannot travel to the past without affecting someones existence but the point is academic as it is not actually possible
And you still have not created a hyper dimensional mirror reality even though you apparently think you can
What about infinite consciousness / infinite awareness where you are only limited by your own imagination
For at least that can be done in small stages whereas hyper dimensional reality only exists inside your head

I initially decided not to respond to this, but then I decided it would be rude not to.

Hyperdimensional mirrors are MIRRORS!!! And everything that implies!

Just like you can swipe a cellphone, you can “swipe” to the past in a hyperdimensional mirror reality, either walking through it in “ghost mode” where nobody notices you, or “interactive mode” where you can interact with the past situation.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Re: Who Are The World's Top Living Geniuses

Postby MagsJ » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 pm

surreptitious75 wrote:I am not aware of how much I speculate but my opinions are of no real importance even to me
They merely represent a particular thought process at a point in time and that is all they are
I have zero need at my age to be dogmatic about anything for that is just a waste of energy

Then you are unaware that you have been, to the point of over-judgementalising.. with me at least, but as a non-confrontationalist, I didn’t bother get into it.

Da Vinci is the worlds greatest genius of all time.. due to his array of inventions across multiple disciplines, but where he got his visionary inspiration and ideas from is up for debate, and he hasn’t been around for a very long while now, so..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

The Lions Anger is Noble
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Nobilis Est Ira Leonis

Previous

Return to Philosophy