coudn’t even sit in bed to code

just stayed in bed in a delirious state and let the fever do its thing
cook that virus bitch up
then i got better

so today i went to do a sorology test to find out if i have covid19 antibodies
it better come back positive
or i just wasted a bunch of money

“Noted”, he yawned.

On the other hand, where does “absolute randomness” fit in here?

Note to others:

Big fans of hers? Not to worry. She’s has me on “foe” status. So I can’t hurt her Satyrian feelings. :wink:

Holy shit Rosa went beast mode again like 20 hrs ago. This is a very rare sighting.

This chick is so hot. She’s like seventy but I still love her and want to have her baby.

quora.com/How-can-scientifi … l-entities

youtu.be/Dn6pAOIjgQg

Go to 2:20.

really? That’s how you’re gonna do it?

hmmm hold on lemme make a vid

here you go gramps

youtu.be/doIrFgCSg5o

youtu.be/Dn6pAOIjgQg?t=140

Bro that was awesome. I remember how excited I got when I learned how to copy and paste. But this… this is unbelievable.

did you like my laser pointer?
it’s a hit with my office’s video meetings

I think it’s fair to say that I did, yes.

She is a seriously heavy thinker from what I have just seen and so need to check her out more
No idea how old she is but it matters not anyway since her mind is what I find most attractive

What we’re seeing now is an old politics trick from back in the mac uh velli days. You can let your society nearly collapse on purpose so that you can come quickly in later on to help it. These new things signed in yesterday will have this effect; the voters will forget about how badly managed the crisis was for six months, and pay attention only to these wonderful things the administration is now doing.

If this was done on purpose, I commend trumpf’s strategists for their sheer ruthlessness in the science of statecraft.

Promcast #36; in dealing with the crisis, western governments prove to be woefully inferior to the more authoritarian governments east of Europe. I propose to have a global committee with executive power in the event of an epidemic. Like giving the WHO a power equivalent to NATO… but without you thinking omg omg deepstate communists and omg my face mask and my freedom and omg’.

vocaroo.com/aUbBeCN858y

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co … index.html

One down, one to go. Woo hoo!

You guys are so cute watching the democratic convention right now. And y’all think these jokers are marxists. Puh-leese. This is diet marxism. Marx would smash every one of these dingbats if you put him on the mic.

To the best of my current knowledge, they still have not released the reason he died. Why not? Could it perhaps be from the coronavirus? :-k

Who cares. I got a rant for ya.

vocaroo.com/5CNiHphrFSp

maybe.

but, for many, better covid than not covid.

besides, robert may now be gone, but don jr. and ivanka are still very much around.

Why fat is beautiful. By Jim Morrison.

youtu.be/uV6bJ45Hxco

You know I really have been too hard on the doors. They are a great band with a very unique sound, and jim was quite the personality despite what I perceive to be a kind of over-contrivance of the character type. There was a genuine side to him (that clip for example), and then there was the playing-the-role of the poet rock star that was expected by the audience and his handlers. To act stoned at all times. that kind of silly nonsense.

Edit: actually in that clip he’s in the act-stoned mode, but it’s at a tolerable level there. It’s not the full stage persona… more like the interview persona… where you talk more or less normally about normal things, but put on a stoned tone. He does that shit all the time and he knows what he’s doing. He knows we know he knows what he’s doing, too. That’s what makes it overdone.