Absolute Randomness

I luv this shit. Some restaurant owner on the news pleading for government help to save him from losing everything to his debtors (other capitalists… they feed off each other). Then he goes on to complain about the face masks and social distancing and everything else that’s interfering with business. Guy’s more interested in selling you an overpriced cheese burger than keeping people out of the intensive care unit. Long as he dont get sick, he’s good.

I luv it. The big crunch is comin down on these fuckwads somethin serious. But if they make a vaccine, they’ll be able to stop it. We gotta cross our fingers that the little bugger mutates before Jan.

Of course he’s only paraphrasing Joker here. If not from Wall Street. :sunglasses:

Lol I just found out the worm I work for grossed over a million dollars last year. That means me and nine other guys made over a million dollars, but grossed less than 30,000.

How does that work? No really like I cant understand how that is even possible. Who let that happen? Is this an accident or something?

rsz_111800591909_preview_marx-facepalm.jpg

I dont know why I loath this stupid, stuck-up bitch so much. I do know that curled upper lip has something to do with it. And that smile. It’s just like one of those fake ass smiles on the toothpaste commercials.

At any rate, consider this: why aren’t these dimwits protesting having to wear clothes or a seat belt?

Say I axed that stupid bitch about the seat belts, and she replied ‘that’s a reasonable law because it can save my life’. Okay, but the probability of you catching the virus is much higher than the probability of you getting in a wreck… so by your logic, you should decide to wear the mask. At this point I would be cut off and we’d go to a commercial… probably the one about biden supporting the defunding of law enforcement agencies.

Imma tell you what’s going on here. When these conservative dimwits get together, all that happens is a circle jerk of angry conspirators congratulating each other on how rebellious they are.

I swear I should have my own show. And on that show I’d need all of five minutes with each one of these clowns to totally shut em down.

youtu.be/SeJB0MH27WQ

you get into am annoying high pitch when you’re debating tho

Yo I think I got it, y’all. It came on today… and fast as fuck. I have no appetite, high temperature, chills, soreness and fatigue. Feel like I been hit by a train… all this within the last 12 hours.

Had to be from work. I cant wear a mask in 97 degree heat because I cant breath… and I’m in close proximity to these assholes who refuse to wear masks at all.

If I die from this shit I swear to god himself I’m gonna beat that motherfukers ass when I get to heaven.

has any other president ever been as ignorant of the limits of his executive power, as trumpf is?

he threatens to cut federal funding for schools unless they fully open. this is something he pulled straight from his ass… just like his saying he might not accept the results of the election.

lol i imagine the dipshit sitting in the oval office: ‘um no, mr. president, you can’t actually do that… only congress can do that.’

anyway, the school matter. first, keep in mind that the majority of educated people will become wage workers… so the education system is critically important for creating human capital.

secondly, many of these people are parents who won’t be able to work if they have to supervise their kids all day. so, put the kids back in school and the human capital (parents) become available for exploitation again. that’s the real reason behind this.

the truth is, american kids will be no dumber if they stay out of school for another six months, than they would if they got right back at it in september.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew … cna1235588

whistle work, shawna!

duh duh duh dun dun… dun-uh duh dun duh dun duh dun-nuh dun dun…

you may die cuz you’re a smoker
hop on that azithromycin hydroxychloroquine zinc train asap

Whatever this is, it’s strange as shit. It’s like viral guerilla warfare. This morning I feel fine… but last night I woke up at 3 drenched in sweat. Headaches are gone, but still no appetite.

As you can see the enemy can get no solid footing when it fucks with a promethean immune system.

i had a bad flu in march
103F fever
two days unable to get up
coudn’t even sit in bed to code

just stayed in bed in a delirious state and let the fever do its thing
cook that virus bitch up
then i got better

so today i went to do a sorology test to find out if i have covid19 antibodies
it better come back positive
or i just wasted a bunch of money

“Noted”, he yawned.

On the other hand, where does “absolute randomness” fit in here?

Note to others:

Big fans of hers? Not to worry. She’s has me on “foe” status. So I can’t hurt her Satyrian feelings. :wink:

Holy shit Rosa went beast mode again like 20 hrs ago. This is a very rare sighting.

This chick is so hot. She’s like seventy but I still love her and want to have her baby.

quora.com/How-can-scientifi … l-entities

youtu.be/Dn6pAOIjgQg

Go to 2:20.

really? That’s how you’re gonna do it?

hmmm hold on lemme make a vid

here you go gramps

youtu.be/doIrFgCSg5o

youtu.be/Dn6pAOIjgQg?t=140

Bro that was awesome. I remember how excited I got when I learned how to copy and paste. But this… this is unbelievable.

did you like my laser pointer?
it’s a hit with my office’s video meetings

I think it’s fair to say that I did, yes.