CBD oil

I don’t know where to place this so I put it in science as theres like, molecules involved?

But so, Ive been trying some drops of CBD oil. See what it does. I bought a little bottle of it 2 days ago and don’t feel qualified yet to share any results.

Has anyone tried this and why and did it justify being used, was it good, how was it, I mean Im curious as to how, what, it, was. Is.

It’s nothing. The slightest little relaxed feeling, but so minimal its unnoticed unless you’re looking for it.

It would be something to someone who never smoked weed before… but if you’ve smoked weed, all you really notice are the parts of the buzz that are missing.

You don’t seem wrong.

The stuff works for me… makes me light-headed and then floaty, and any muscle and/or nerve pain feels like it’s floating above the surface of my skin, like the vibration of a tuning fork… giving a whole new meaning to the phenomena known as buzzing.

its pure phenomenal elixir, without a cognitive buzz.

Once upon a time from a head shop far, far away, I received the true source of the jedi philosophy…

streamable.com/nlvfei

Having no idea what that is, I have to then ask… what is that?

It’s not a recreational drug, it’s a neuronal tonic. People have found it helpful, for example, with epilepsy, ms and other neurological conditions. Even good old regular doctors and associations are finding it useful there, which means the evidence must be utterly overwhelming or they would poo poo it and throw people in jail for even suggesting it might be helpful. Since it is a ‘natural’ remedy and since it is associated with a recreational drug. Either of those is enough to bring out the most rabid irrationality in the people who consider themselves the rational team defending civilization from the hordes of barbarians.

The NHS are said to be producing their own range of CBD products, so I’d say that’s a very big sign that CBD has gone totally mainstream. The lack of thc means that CBD is not a drug, and therefore has no stigma attached in using it.

Grandmas here have been smoking joints, to ease their rheumatism and arthritis for decades now, so that should be some indication of society governing themselves when it comes to matters of personal health and pain management.

Nice looking.
I look up Horus vape and saw its only $39.
I once got the Firefly, which I lended to Ollie who has been using it a lot. I still prefer joints.

Yeah thats what the lady at the pharmacy told me more or less as well. Very good.
All in all this stuff shows me that weed is really excellent for you. Which I knew, from the results of people quitting it…

Bless them…

…never seen a vaper like that before… how very moderne.

Indeed! :smiley:

CBD has taken off over here in a big way… so many are using it now, and reaping the benefits of its healing properties. You might want to try a higher percent oil, as you might feel the effects of it better.

healthline.com/health/best-cbd-oil

I did feel the effect, but this is one of the few things promethean is right about (a matter of him relying on experience for a change) - it I preferable to smoke weed, if you can handle it.

I was a bit annoyed that what I got from the CBD oil was indeed simply half of the effect of weed, rather than a different thing altogether. I don’t like that one half without the other half to be fair, it is like being stoned without the high.

But, I am very glad it helps people overcome medical problems for a fraction of the price of dangerous big Pharma crap.

That’s because it’s a medicine and not a drug Fixed… though it would be something to experience CBD with the thc high still intact :laughing: I don’t mind it without… I like the buzzing, without the buzz… it creates a floaty feeling of a detachment of sorts, which takes a while to get used to, for me at least.