I watched some ‘apprentices’ years ago.

The thing that struck me about that show is that the tasks were so hard that Donald in a million years could never have performed at the level of even the worst contestant. In every episode, trump would have fired himself every time! That’s exactly what he does in office. (Fires people better than him)

Now that his nieces book is out (too much and never enough) and his three siblings don’t talk to him anymore (never heard that in the news! (That trump has three siblings).

Trumps sister, a retired federal judge states that if trump gets re-elected, that 4 years will likely lead to the destruction of democracy for the world. I don’t think she’s fear mongering.

How many people know that trump hired someone to take his SATs for him?!?!

The man is a fucking douchbag psychopath.

Let’s look at Donald Trump a little bit:

His first visit outside the US was Saudi Arabia… the country that committed the 9/11 attacks, at the time, the only country on earth that practiced sharia law (you know, all that crazy Koran shit!)

And then North Korea !!! Fuck was that some stupid shit!

But here’s the deal. Trump only likes his own reflection in the mirror! Of course he’s going to love these people!

Of course, all of this is a distraction!!!

Votes in the US haven’t counted in over 30 years!!!

You know, I say things that are considered standard political commentary… but it’s ALL bullshit!!!

Democracy lost over 30 years ago !!!

Trump is a side attraction.

So now, I’m just going to be perfectly honest with you (rather than give you the political banter the propaganda ministers wrote as a script for you)

If I ran for president, the first thing I’d do is make voting anonymous and transparent… I’d make our votes count.

That doesn’t matter because I’d never get the nomination …

Nobody will give me the microphone because everything you see in ALL standard media is made by a branch of the CIA (Nazi controlled).

ILP is still not standard media. Nobody gives a shit what I say here. And now I’m too poor to make podcasts, (my 17 year old Mac laptop died last year).

Know this Americans … presidents for over 30 years have been selected, not elected. They were selected for the distracting DRAMA to take your minds off the real problem - electronic vote counting machines!

There’s one thing that has always scared the shit out of the elites… that our votes count!

That’s the honest truth.

Also,

Just like trump is currently attacking Portland and Seattle… the elites are killing America. Day by day, moment by moment. America is hypothetically the one beacon of light to the world of humans… the elites hate truth and democracy.

Think about the movie “eyes wide shut” Kubrick’s last film! It was profound in terms of how almost anyone who became an elite would really act in the human species.

I don’t have an animal brain anymore. I used to! These elite fucks deserve to be locked in prison. Pissed at me? I’ll eventually die, and when I do… there’s a saying in hell “revenge is always sweetest on the other side”

The thing that made America great was rugged individualism and votes that counted. Now we have a trump, a totalitarian dictator, rugged individualism only matters if it doesn’t interfere with HIS bottom line! Trump is the ‘communism’ the right think he’s against! I put communism in small quotes because people are stupid. Russia has NEVER been a communist country. Communist societies are EXTREMELY RARE!!! They are native societies that live in geographically isolated areas. Russia is a totalitarian dictatorship, always has been. That’s what trump wants for America … democracy always sets trump into a rage!!!

If you watched Apprentice then you know that Trump fires morons, cheaters, liars, and slackers.

And that’s exactly 100% why he was voted into the Presidency, to fire the lifelong Deep-State corrupt bureaucrats, and drain the swamp.

And he’s doing exactly what we voted for him to do.

Trump is a moron, cheater, liar and slacker. He fires himself. He hates himself. But more than he hates himself, he hates people better than him.

Deep swamp? Fuck dude. I hate bargains, but there’s a bunch of shitheads on earth … would you rather them on your payroll or going out free to society!!!

Compromises matter. Trump is not a nuanced man, and because he’s not… he’d unleash all the psychopaths on the US population!! That’s all the swamp is, the shittiest of the shitty… would you rather them work for you or be unleashed on the general public?

This is again trump being a moron. He’d fire them all!

Trump is not presidential quality. Real presidents understand shit like this, trump doesn’t give a fuck!

He’s so fucking stupid that he thinks it’s a brilliant idea to unleash psychopaths upon the US population!

That’s what the fucking swamp is! Get it?

Of course others disagree:

vanityfair.com/news/2020/07 … ot-garbage

prospect.org/power/five-ways-do … the-swamp/