People are more afraid of living forever than dying!

Yes, Darling, and to prove how that form of insanity can trickle down, some small kids complain of severe boredom , after they run out of videogames, red box movies, and even of school time. Bore bore bore.

How insane of technology to allow that to occur?

I tell 'm I only got s book for Xmas, no TV, movies once a month, had a few games like pick up sticks, but could converse for hours across open windows across, and imagine, imagine what school, teacher , and of course summer camp next year.

Parents had too much imagination and work to do to instill boredom to trickle down.

No, there is definitely something to be said of the sanity of those good old days!

We invented to universe to be weird to keep us entertained, often, craziness is very entertaining itself for a while.

Again, and I mean this literally and seriously, people really don’t think about what it really means to live forever… to live 1000 trillion googleplex years and then get really, really bored, and then you still have forever to live after that!

I’m currently in development of a system that eradicates this problem in what I find the most suitable way. Then you have to wake spirits up and point to it and say, “hey, what about this?”

From my perspective, we have enough raw material in existence to keep us entertained forever without resorting to always forgetting - to accomplish this.

Fear and pain are direct reactions to mortality and natural selection.

Being afraid of being alive is one of the most retarded things I’ve ever heard of.

I think the worse insanity is called supid-thinking.
Filling up the mind with spam of every sort.
Until your own conditioning consumes you.

That’s not true dan. Fear and pain are reactions to us being sent to hell for an extremely long time. It’s spiritual and not physical. The mind is very capable of abstracting that minor consent violations imply major ones.

Is hell full of fire and demons?
Hell fire means i don’t need a camp fire to make smores anymore.
and no heating bill.

I’ve actually been to the molten hell before. Man is that one not fun. But the best hellers on earth are the Buddhists … man these people don’t fuck around! They make the molten hell look like paradise.

Shave your head balled, eat rice once a day, let go of all attachments.
Do the benevolent creator gods have an excuse for why hells are set up?

JW would say hell is a satanic lie meant to scare people away from God so that the poeple live in fear and shame.

No. They have no excuse. They do have boundaries though. What we currently have is not really freedom. True freedom is the ability to torment everyone but you forever in all of existence and have no consequence. We do not live in a true freedom cosmos. People who do this are sent to hell.

Lust and killing and eating flesh and drinking blood.

This is a typical demon.

However, this is also a typical predatory mammal.

Evil is natural.
Humanity didn’t like that.
But human history is ripe with evil.

Dan, life is not good YET!

Nor has it been before!

Lucky me. I will avoid hell and heaven. My armies will have peace. My core will grow. I will choose my future.

That’s all I want for you. Not just you, but every being who’s ever existed.

Bonus points for being a benevolent progressivist.

Think of it this way , Dan.
Exteriority and interiority.
If You posit sources into exterior manifestations, You delimit intelligence unto the cosmic element.

That it’self gives the game plan away, since only a tiny fraction of what’s out there is available to even the most highly regarded receptive intelligence.

That is, based on the idea that intelligence relies on the progressive development as described by Darwin et. al.

Far reaching quantum jumps could not ever justify themselves, within their then current descriptive terminology. The limiting area would always be circumscribed by a regressively method of understanding.

It is at least plausible, I suspect far more so, that quantum states of cognition rely on more complex neural associations, that have a-priori significance, then askence of cosmic transmission could avail to consciousness.

That is, cosmic consciousness , began with the type of intelligence gathering that the Socrates-Meno correspondence exemplified.

The neural transmitters were.latent but could still relate to larger structural associations.

Like in transforming systems, the auto-transmitter can ignite electric charges from larger magnetic coils.

The relative interaction may be expressed as the initiatior of the system, but it is the receiver that has to be finely tuned to make a go at it.

The energy transfer from even a more subtly source of potential energy turned power -to will a mechanistic design to act: is geared more toward the finer tuned receiving end of the transfer.

To my mind this mechanical process does infer a pre modeled reversely engendered function, which can work the other way, but only after the realization that such transportable correspondence can work.

Socrates believed in it, Meno was the instrument upon which such proof was internalized for the sake of exteriority. Socrates dug intelligence that did exist a-priori, in a manner that is best described as a-priori.

Not making an exclusive disparity between the two, but only that the possible -probable assistive. progression -of former being more determinative than the later.

The entropic significance of mans current situation must start with the current complexity to form some measure of continuity with the original source, that may illuminate that golden age with unbounded possibilities.

It is only our advanced state, which grossly delimited such progression. forming a ring , a hidden eclipsed ring of infinite regression, that forged a post Cartesion doubt by which the limits if cosmic communication sans reception circumscribed man into his untimely hole.

<<<>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<<>>>>><

The quantum world, works inversely, as is historically verifiable,

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>><

If Iambiguous looks back, then I will have more hope he will look into the idea of reverse engineering some thing that a quantum system may yet fix in a back to the future way.

Ultimately, BIGGY is right in his moralistic assertions, but only to the point that conventional wisdom has to be incorporated into the Socrates-Meno dialogue.

For how could me no understand the unconventional, voiceless, de-facto: hence a-posteriori implications that Socrates does understand, without Meno’s limited apprehension?

Only a complex relatable set of corresponding inferences work through that maze, most outside it fall flat.

Hades is a hellish realm at that, but actually , the level of uncertained insecurity caused by Heisenberg’s insight and Darwin’s proposition, are exceedingly more comparably angst promoting.

Back then , angst was not even present, when one in Hades could get out of it by magical powers connected to reason able behavior.

The doom and gloom of the modern dictated fatalism, even the idealisation of science’s ability to over come absolute limits in knowledge , is a preposterous exaggeration, ultimately resulting in the ideal Man=God paradoxical conflation.

Such conflation will result in absolutely functioning God=Machines projecting anathema of the great explosive transformation power , raher than the elementary transpositioning into eternally recurring structural autonomic man & machine archetypes.

No, I think that what most of us are afraid of is living forever as a decrepit, broken down piece of meat that has to do battle day in and day out with all manner of mental, emotional, psychological and physical pain and suffering.

That’s why the idea of Hell is so effective. You get to live on for all of eternity…but only in terrible agony.

Now, suppose you could live forever comfortably? An eternity of great food, libations, art and music, sex and companionship; with access to myriad forms of entertainment?

I’d take my chances with that.

Only, come on, what are the fucking odds? You know, “in reality”. Instead, the religious folks among us manage to think themselves into believing in things like God and Salvation and Paradise. Or in reincarnation and Nirvana. Or in being at one with the universe.

And, hey, more power to them. Whatever works.

I only wish that I could figure out a way to believe in all this comforting and consoling stuff myself.

I don’t live or live on comfortably when others suffer.

Yeah, I get this. But none of it will change when you are dead and gone.

If. And only if, dead and gone are intraconvertibly or even interconvertibly proven to be absolutely definitively true.