What are you doing? (Part 1)

Pick one:

:violence-smack:

:romance-kisslips:

yeah of course
i’m exactly the kind of person who’d be impressed by the pointlessly risking of hard-earned property

Score one for :violence-smack:

tiktok is so incredibly stupid

Putting away 50 pounds of peaches I picked near Seattle, maybe will net out 10 large mason jars. Will come in handy for breakfasts well into next year.

Dinner soon; got an online meeting to attend… didn’t yesterday, as fell asleep and so did the meeting organiser ahahaha; reading new posts here… aha!

Da hell is that, I asked… South African dried meat, he said… mmmmmm niiiiice, I said, in a faux-excited manner… he laughed, and cycled off… I laughed, and shut the door.

FC5194BD-7FBF-4470-8213-4AB1FB0D2772.jpeg

Just got the new content download of Call of Duty, and the game has gone from badass to impossibly awesome. And I’m realizing just how much I suck at playing it. Just yesterday i was shot in the head while flying a helicopter at like 500 feet. A single head shot. Kilt the fuck out of me. I dont know how he did it. I have trouble aiming at a guy twenty feet in front of me.

What these guys are doing is adjusting the sensitivity of the x and y axis on the controller. Doing that gives you more accuracy, but it also requires a much more delicate touch. I’m too heavy handed for that shit, so I cant do it.

Another quick sample of the game. The battle royal involves 152 live players divided up into four man teams. A perimeter a gas is closing in, forcing everyone to the center. Typical game lasts about 30-45 minutes.

This is a load out drop scene. When you parachute in you have nothing but a pistol. Inside buildings and around structures you find weapons, ammo, armor, field upgrades and cash. You also make money by completing objectives (supply run, recon, secure location, etc.). A load out costs 10,000, and from it you can select your customized weapons.

But look at that map. This game goes hard af, y’all.

1drv.ms/v/s!Av5abdXCsyP3bbcijR4KtR1V8ik

Say aren’t you, a little old to be doing this make belief tough guy shit?

Plus, weren’t like a marxoid who hates all things capitalist? Whats up with buying mass-marketed simulacra and advertising them online?

Stay clean soldier. Don’t give yourself to the Man like that.

You need to work with me to get these corporations to pay their 20 percent tax, so we don’t have to pay any.

Here’s a guy who says the lockdown were the best weeks of his life. Ive heard it often. People are glad to be freed from the merciless structures.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVi1TOfQ-UA[/youtube]

imgflip.com/i/4ag4f8

Heyy! Finally got to puberty!
Congrats hombre.

Edit - hey that could be… as I remember, the people who have enjoyed video games into adulthood that I know are all leftists.
Ive always been profoundly bored by 3d games, as reality is so obviously more interesting than some nerdy programmers fantasy, even when there is nothing happening nearby - but the leftists eye is perhaps so dull and unevolved that he doesn’t see much more than vague outlines – which explains both his utterly irresponsible, ignorant voting habits and his fetish for programmers neatly outlined, utterly predictable fantasies.
Playing call of duty is like watching cnn. You know exactly what you’re gonna get, it is as detached from reality as you need it to be, and it screams so hard “I am real!” that you are awestruck and believe it at every juncture.

:sunglasses:

I wuz just in a 5 point earthquake earlier this morning. How cool iz that? Last quake I wuz in was the 7 pointer in san jose in 89.

I wuz laying in bed just about to get up/out when the earf heaved forf a great tectonic shift, stretching it’s old bones and turning underneaf me. I swayed gently from side to side on the air mattress for about 2.6 seconds.

…closing doors, so that others may open.

Drinking a bit, eating a bit, and dancing around a bit… after having bought a penniless young lady a KFC bucket for one, that she said will last her two days… but she still needed £10 to pay to/for Shelter, for a bed for the night. I said I’m sure she’ll manage to raise the funds. She did initially ask for money, but when I said I had no cash on me, she asked for KFC instead.

Some days back, I gifted a homeless fella a fiver… it was all I had on me. :confusion-shrug:

Diverting…

I agree.

He should be listening to this instead:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g[/youtube]

. . . while studying astrology, of course.

Oh andy you shouldnt have.

Years ago driving off a road, stopped for a homeless woman holding her bundled baby under wraps. Gave her a fiver, then asked to see the baby.

She resisted, but I managed to pull the blanket away, revealing only a tiny little doll.

Reminded of an actual school for panhandling skills based in New York City.