Wholeness

No. All it means is that if there’s someone starving somewhere/anywhere I can’t force myself to saying something like “I’m having a great day”. Like all these fucking zombies. I’m real, I’m visceral, I don’t bullshit.

There’s always someone starving somewhere. Does that keep you from ever having a great day?

Absolutely, always will be that way for me.

Not because those people want me to have a bad day because of them, but simply because I can’t stand consent violation.

It’s simply the way I’m wired. Do I violate the consent of others? Of course I do, we all do. It doesn’t excuse consent violation though.

Part of it is the extreme to which I have suffered in life (and that’s even before I was in hell).

I make no excuses for consent violation. It’s ever present in my mind. That’s how I’m wired.

It seems to me you’re at war with nature. Nature doesn’t ask us for our consent to be born or die or for the fundamental facts of our existence.

I have a very dark soul I always need to reign in. If I wasn’t at war with nature, I’d be Dick Chaney or Donald Trump. Like an alchemist, I transmute my rage. It’s not natural at all.

When people tell me that nobody consents to be born, I always tell them this:

It’s not that simple. This is like saying that the leading cause of death is birth! That’s a fact to be sure, but it’s also the leading cause of life. In this same way, birth is not just consent violation, it’s the genesis of consent.

As for dying, I’ve learned we never die.

I’ve heard it said that the goal of philosophy is to learn how to die. That’s easy! Actually, the goal of philosophy is to learn how to live forever.

Actually Donald Trump is very much at war with nature. He has turned the Environmental Protection Agency against its own mission to protect the environment.

Denial of death is a component of many religions. It’s present paradoxically in Christianity. What is your basis for claiming we never die?

The reason I say Donald is not at war with nature, is because success is about destruction in nature. The supernatural is the opposite!

Why don’t I think we die? Because we exist. Let me explain this. If we ever die (even our continuity of consciousness) at some point, we (right now) being a subset of our death couldn’t be here right now. By definition of death of us, we’re here! Contradiction. We don’t die.

“Success is about destruction in nature” is not a self-evident proposition, if true at all. What if anything the supernatural is is likewise not self-evident. Grammatically the opposite of natural is unnatural. Anyway, your propositions are not a priori true, and so they require evidence.

Our present existence is no guarantor of future existence. Present consciousness is no guarantor of future consciousness. Surely you’ve observed animals die. Do you deny that you’re an animal?
Now we do have intimations of immortality. The question is, how do we interpret them?
Are you familiar with terror management theory? Simply put it is the theory that fantasies of immortality are means of coping with the terror of annihilation. The book to read is The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker.

In a world like this, domination breeds success… those are earthly laws. They work every time here.

The distinction between “Mother Nature” and the higher mind is clear as can be. One way to describe this discrepancy is to call it “supernatural”

Religions teach not to be attached to here “Mother Nature”, but to renounce it as illusion - delusion.

That’s the spirit world talking to us, not the narrow view of earthly success talking to us.

Without Mother Nature you wouldn’t exist. Unmitigated dominance brings about its own destruction. The way to wholeness entails balance.

Cool. We’re on topic again. So here’s the deal. From your earthly viewpoint balance is like the Tao, because you’re trying to make EXCUSES for all the consent violation. You know why people do this who’ve acclimated to a world like this? Because of their egos. Their memories must all be worthwhile! They’re not. All your memories of doing good here or being worth recollecting as good are ALL garbage! Huge ego hit!

There’s no balance in this at all. Yes, existence is ultimately about the extremes - non consent violation for everyone forever, or regretting all your memories forever. The only slight exception to not have to regret all your memories are the times when you explain these things.

Again, there’s no balance to this scenario.

You have 4 different reality types:

1.) negative non zero sum consent violating realities (The worst one)
2.) negative zero sum realities (our current one)
3.) positive Zero sum realities (which you define as balance!)
4.) positive non zero sum non consent violating realities (the only one worth having)

Consent is a human social concept. To apply it in that realm of existence itself is a category error. No excuse is required where what is involved is an impersonal entity or a God. Where ego is not involved no consent is required either.

Your assertion that my memories are garbage is unsupported. Your claim that there is no balance in all this is unsupported.

Zero-sum transactions always involve a gain for both parties. So the idea that a zero-sum transaction is negative is a contradiction.

What?! You’re lecturing me about existence and you don’t even talk about the most basic game theory correctly. Sorry, sometimes I have a sharp tongue!

Zero sum means this:

There is a winner and a loser.

+1 (winner) -1 (loser). Add them together you get a sum of zero! Thus ‘zero sum’ game theory!

Oops total brain fart on my part. I was multitasking and thinking of non zero-sum. Doh! I’m on the road,

No worries!

Well, even on this, I’ll correct you. There are positive and negative non zero sum realities. This requires some explaining. Hmm… how to make it simple.

If there are no winners or losers but EVERYONE is equally in hell! That’s a negative non zero sum scenario!

Okay so we all lose. Now what?

Positive zero sum realities are set up so that distribution is consensual and doesn’t bother people TOO much! That’s what your referring to as a balanced reality.

Are we currently fucked?! Hell yes we are!

There is not one being in existence who is currently not in some form of hell. People find this offensive because they think (religiously) that the highest state of consciousness sees everything as perfect!

I know enough about the spirit world (please don’t roll your eyes) that if the souls came together to create a positive NON zero sum reality for all of us, it’d be done.

I’m an activist, but I’m also waiting on the sidelines.

Life isn’t a zero-sum transaction for anyone who can enjoy any aspect of it. Maybe it seems that way to you because your empathy for the suffering prevents you from enjoying the goods life offers you.

Why should it be any other way? When I detect any consent violation, I know I’m being threatened.

Empathy has a dark side.