What are you doing? (Part 1)

I dont like or dislike Trump nor do I hate you Ecmandu and so either way dont conform to your stereotype of the members here

It’s been on a few times… it seems, but I never saw it then. When the interviewer said that Trump was 63, I realised then that it was an old show.

I found it to be a very interesting show indeed, but about 10 minutes out and I wanted it to end, because I wanted to go sleep… those last 10 minutes felt like an eternity. :neutral_face:

As of tonight, starting a 30 day detox program. This one contains ingredients that really cleanse the blood, organs, lymphatic system etc… one a day for 30 days… I’m going to be so cleansed. My physician thinks I need detoxing, so instead of taking his prescribed homeopathic poisonous potions, I’m going to try the simpler route to a cleansed system.

Once this detox is over, I might start detoxing either every weekend or every other weekend, to ensure that my system doesn’t descend into a state of fatigue again.

I paid a lot less than even that, when I got to the till.

AC4C2C99-FD34-4D5C-B7F2-24DD05BA6942.jpeg

43403DF7-5849-4610-9A56-62886CF7F67D.jpeg

…coming off Tik Tok for the night, after catching bear jokes first… might be my last, as the U.K. is also thinking of banning the app from its shores, just like the US have. The Gram is just not as funny as Tik Tok and will never be…

Well that first cup of detox tea worked instantly, in soothing and calming my usually uneasy gut, so would highly recommend it to anyone.

2F08C171-4A35-4C29-8C7A-9B6CF27C50EB.jpeg

Description

• 100% natural ingredients
  • Contains Oolong Tea, Lotus Leaf, Southern Ginseng, Cassia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Honeysuckle and Stevia

Cho-Yung’s 100% natural ingredients work in synergy together so much better than they could if you were to have them on their own, which is what makes Cho-Yung so unique. Drinking Cho-Yung Tea will help you to feel fresh, which often means you do not fancy eating fatty or sweet foods.

Ingredients:

Oolong tea leaf, Lotus Leaf, Gynostemma Leaf, Poria, Alisma Rhizome]

It’ll be easier on the SV with all that torque. If you fail to get the wheel up 100 times then finally manage it, then you learn without wrecking the bike. If you go too hard and loop it then you wreck it. I’d start slow and ease up until you get it. With the CBR just get the rpms up and hold em there then pop the throttle a little bit and see how hard you’ve gotta hit to to pop that front wheel up. Balance is key. Good luck and make sure you’ve got frame sliders.

hahahahahaha boys are so dumb

I call bullshit. You know you think guys popping wheelies on motorcycles is totally hot. Stop frontin.

Pick one:

:violence-smack:

:romance-kisslips:

yeah of course
i’m exactly the kind of person who’d be impressed by the pointlessly risking of hard-earned property

Score one for :violence-smack:

tiktok is so incredibly stupid

Putting away 50 pounds of peaches I picked near Seattle, maybe will net out 10 large mason jars. Will come in handy for breakfasts well into next year.

Dinner soon; got an online meeting to attend… didn’t yesterday, as fell asleep and so did the meeting organiser ahahaha; reading new posts here… aha!

Da hell is that, I asked… South African dried meat, he said… mmmmmm niiiiice, I said, in a faux-excited manner… he laughed, and cycled off… I laughed, and shut the door.

FC5194BD-7FBF-4470-8213-4AB1FB0D2772.jpeg

Just got the new content download of Call of Duty, and the game has gone from badass to impossibly awesome. And I’m realizing just how much I suck at playing it. Just yesterday i was shot in the head while flying a helicopter at like 500 feet. A single head shot. Kilt the fuck out of me. I dont know how he did it. I have trouble aiming at a guy twenty feet in front of me.

What these guys are doing is adjusting the sensitivity of the x and y axis on the controller. Doing that gives you more accuracy, but it also requires a much more delicate touch. I’m too heavy handed for that shit, so I cant do it.

Another quick sample of the game. The battle royal involves 152 live players divided up into four man teams. A perimeter a gas is closing in, forcing everyone to the center. Typical game lasts about 30-45 minutes.

This is a load out drop scene. When you parachute in you have nothing but a pistol. Inside buildings and around structures you find weapons, ammo, armor, field upgrades and cash. You also make money by completing objectives (supply run, recon, secure location, etc.). A load out costs 10,000, and from it you can select your customized weapons.

But look at that map. This game goes hard af, y’all.

1drv.ms/v/s!Av5abdXCsyP3bbcijR4KtR1V8ik

Say aren’t you, a little old to be doing this make belief tough guy shit?

Plus, weren’t like a marxoid who hates all things capitalist? Whats up with buying mass-marketed simulacra and advertising them online?

Stay clean soldier. Don’t give yourself to the Man like that.

You need to work with me to get these corporations to pay their 20 percent tax, so we don’t have to pay any.

Here’s a guy who says the lockdown were the best weeks of his life. Ive heard it often. People are glad to be freed from the merciless structures.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVi1TOfQ-UA[/youtube]

imgflip.com/i/4ag4f8

Heyy! Finally got to puberty!
Congrats hombre.

Edit - hey that could be… as I remember, the people who have enjoyed video games into adulthood that I know are all leftists.
Ive always been profoundly bored by 3d games, as reality is so obviously more interesting than some nerdy programmers fantasy, even when there is nothing happening nearby - but the leftists eye is perhaps so dull and unevolved that he doesn’t see much more than vague outlines – which explains both his utterly irresponsible, ignorant voting habits and his fetish for programmers neatly outlined, utterly predictable fantasies.
Playing call of duty is like watching cnn. You know exactly what you’re gonna get, it is as detached from reality as you need it to be, and it screams so hard “I am real!” that you are awestruck and believe it at every juncture.

:sunglasses: