Wholeness

Ah the torch bearer! The bringer of insight-- gnosis–knowledge that transforms and heals. Insight that brings reunion with one’s own soul. Cognitive, sexual and mystical union at once. Union through separation. In order to look at a thing it must be at a distance. Cognitive distance is the presupposition of cognitive union. Otherwise the whole is undifferentiated. Such is the unconscious–the unknown.

It is the image that brings gnosis. It is the recognition of the image for what it is that brings wisdom. The knower observes the autonomy of the spontaneous images of his own mind. Thereby he recognizes them for what they are—for who they are. Thus he can become released from their possession to walk among them as among the trees in the garden of the soul. They and he are all expressions of the One–the Self as the figures in a dream are expressions of the dreamer.

Fixed Cross is anything but THE torch bearer!

Gnosis, astrology and tarot are the jokes of slaves.

Be will, pure will!

When you are, you’ll laugh at the slaves of determinism (for a moment) and then you’ll sober up and realize how tragic they are. And then it’s not funny at all.

Fixed Cross has an extremely primitive mind, we are all pattern seeking animals! Fuck that! Forge your own future! That’s freedom.

Well damn! And here I thought I was getting somewhere. :frowning:

Crowley is that you?

Felix,

The rabbit hole of mystics does have an end.

The rabbit holes (Alice in Wonderland) don’t go on forever!

You’ll eventually realize that the stars are jokes to laugh at!

Kek. Why do I always have such dirtbags among my groupies?
Im glad Im gradually educating this unwashed one here in the principles of will though, making him abandon his pathetic (and psychopathic) consent violation ontology.
How many such men have I healed? I lost count. This age provides us with a lot of such cases, seemingly lost until they perceive the Philosopher.

No one other the me has this effect on men, making them obsessed, transforming them through sheer depth of thought, which before they saw me in action they did not suspect could exist.
They are at once grateful and envious, but as they are unwashed, their envy is stronger. Envy is the most powerful of the seven sins. Ive been attacked by the envious ever since I can remember.

It is called “the evil eye”.

One might say the shadow of an influential spirit extends beyond himself - my own shadow includes the struggle toward the light of such patients as ecmandu and satyr.

The central challenge for them is to come into a proper awareness of Value: moving from envy (valuing my gifts but not being able to accept that, for example because I am just a man and not God) to gratitude; valuing my gifts and dealing with the fact that they owe something - if not to me, to the cosmos which brought them to me.

If they understand that they owe something, they are going to be driven to give something to this cosmos, to create, to love.

I think a good part of why I have been able to learn so much of value s because I have no problem revering my teachers. I don’t feel I should be rebellious to someone who gives me a power. Most men are too small-hearted to receive gifts in the awareness of receiving a gift. But, as has been demonstrated here earlier, not all men I teach are small-hearted.

However, it is quite obviously going to be better for me and my students and patients if I cease giving away my teachings for free. It is said by a Shaman I admire that, to ask money for services, keeps out the ego - people are better able to receive their gifts because they paid for it.

“The rediscovery of soul through psychopathology reigns supreme over all psychotherapy’s other achievements: cultural , social, methodological, philosophical.”

James Hillman, Re-visioning psychology" page 106

Fixed cross … I actually don’t think you’re a very intelligent person. I’m not envious of idiots. Being intelligent is it’s own reward (there’s a certain bliss to it, where you have fun being in your own head - the stupid don’t have this bliss). Also. I know for a fact you don’t want your consent violated.

I have nothing to prove to you. Life will prove me correct.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

If you’re lucky, everything is not permitted.

I always tell people that it’s much easier to break something or completely ruin something than it is to maintain or fix something!

In regards to your quote Felix. If existence were about the path of least resistance (like water flows) we’d all be in hell forever (destroying and ruining - easiest thing to do!)

How do you know we’re not?

Thats the sad part: we are. Most people haven’t figured it out yet!

There is no heaven if even one person suffers. Most people can’t know or feel that yet.

So for you it’s all or nothing.

Because I’m an empath, yes, it’s all or nothing to me.

Not everyone is an empath. It’s nonsense for an empath to say something ‘normal’ such as “what a nice day today”

Well of course I don’t know you, but there is a lot of evidence that all or nothing thinking is a cognitive distortion that results in an unrealistic approach to life. This is because life is rarely completely either one way or the other. No one is absolutely brilliant or totally stupid. Absolutes do not exist in the phenomenal world. Dichotomous thinking is a perceptual error. Does being an “empath” mean you are stuck with an unrealistic way of looking at the world that doesn’t work?

Basic psychodynamics of wholeness. Psychical structure whether in normal or pathological development is an outcome of contraries–the resolution of incompatible aims or dispositions. The developing self is the referent of a sense of coherence, continuity and integrity at every stage of life.
There are two countervailing components of selfhood. One is the centrifugal assertion of personal autonomy. The other is a centripetal requirement of being integrated and a needed part of a larger more encompassing social unit.
No wonder the cross is a central archetype of existence.

No. All it means is that if there’s someone starving somewhere/anywhere I can’t force myself to saying something like “I’m having a great day”. Like all these fucking zombies. I’m real, I’m visceral, I don’t bullshit.

There’s always someone starving somewhere. Does that keep you from ever having a great day?

Absolutely, always will be that way for me.

Not because those people want me to have a bad day because of them, but simply because I can’t stand consent violation.

It’s simply the way I’m wired. Do I violate the consent of others? Of course I do, we all do. It doesn’t excuse consent violation though.

Part of it is the extreme to which I have suffered in life (and that’s even before I was in hell).

I make no excuses for consent violation. It’s ever present in my mind. That’s how I’m wired.

It seems to me you’re at war with nature. Nature doesn’t ask us for our consent to be born or die or for the fundamental facts of our existence.