Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

I think you missed my point. You know, like that even matters. :banana-dance: :laughing: :banana-dance:

Oh, I got your point:

1.) words are only words talking about more words, they don’t possibly refer to anything, (even other words when you really think about it)

2.) there are an infinite number of words that can be used to describe the same thing, thus, your word that you’re using is meaningless

Think you’re pretty smart huh?

Then stop fucking talking ever… the courts hate hypocrisy. Courts are generally psychic, stop fucking thinking too.

Iambiguous, you don’t get it dude. You took a wrong fucking turn. Get back in the lane, seriously, it gets much worse than this for you. You have all the arrogance of never having been to hell. You’re so cocky that you believe only good people go to hell, and you’re immune. You’re not immune to hell.

:laughing: da fuck!

What happened in the past, that he specifically wants to harass… I mean, er… debate, you, Iam?

What did you do to deserve that privilege? :laughing:

You think you’re funny. Even a defender of iambiguous. Iambiguous would reply, “MagsJ you’re just saying shit in your head that doesn’t relate to the posts you’ve been ‘replying’ to. Your words are just words talking about words! So shut the fuck up!”

MagsJ, you’re too stupid to understand iambiguous!

Leave this to real professionals for a change!

Lol

Well even though you are certified crazy person, you’re not a nonfunctioning crazy person… which means we can take you out on the street and you could probably even hold a job and a license.

What you oughta do is write a book. Telling us this stuff isnt gonna save the world… but a book, well, a book… now a book’ll change the world.

The only reason your replies lately have been mostly “lol” is because you’re terrified. You should be. Existence is not kind to hypocrites and bullshitters.

I actually tried to defend all women, but I couldn’t pull it off. Turns out that women want to be equal to men.

I tried … I used the argument that women only fuck assholes (which is true), so in order for a man to not be an asshole, he can’t raise a finger against a woman…

MagsJ, I tried, I failed. Women want to be treated as equals… out of my hands now. You get a mans trial now. You’ll fail miserably. I know this about you.

Nobody publishes the truth anymore. You should know that!

I mean, how hard is it for me to say? “I have an idea… zero sum consent violating realities don’t work (are insolvent)”. 100 years ago, I’d have a publisher in a heartbeat… now? No fucking way!

Lol

Like I said, you’ll fail miserably. You seriously, and I’m not joking here, cannot handle a trial with men in it.

Trials involve life readings from a higher dimension than the one you’re currently in. My life story alone would fuck you up beyond all recognition. I’m just one dude!

You are a cocky ass bitch if I’ve ever met one.

I know you think I’m full of shit. See you on the flip side, where it gets real and is not so funny.

Sure, we’ll do our little ILP dance… make no mistake, spiritual courts are real.

:scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked:

You: Mince. Mince. Mince.
Me: Wince. Wince. Wince.

You know, so far.

:scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked:

Wow! how very vitriolic of one, who claims to be the opposite, of what is exhibited here…

Being good requires boundaries and truth.

I’m telling him truth. I’m explaining to him that if he were actually in hell (and of course he’d want to get out of it) and someone offered him a password (language with purpose) he wouldn’t sit there trolling this shit, he’d use the password given to him.

That’s also called a boundary. Iambiguous is posting some very evil shit. Language is how I got out of hell, well, sort of. People like MagsJ and iambiguous have the personalities to be hell keepers. You’re not good people. You laugh when someone makes sense, the more sense they make, the more you laugh. Neither of you know what a loved one is.

My point has been heavily missed… yet again. :neutral_face:

As are everyone else’s… it seems.

MagsJ are you talking to me or iambiguous …???

Context assumes you’re talking to me, because you said something hateful and you hate me, and you’ve many times stated that you love iambiguous.

Here’s the deal: post modernism and post structuralism is hate speech. Pure and simple.

You do it. Iambiguous does it.

There’s no misunderstanding here.

Explain for once in your life on these boards why you think what you think!!!

Just once!!!

Instead of posting what you just posted.

You and iambiguous have no desire or capacity to explain yourselves. That would require something that could be judged. You’re both on the extreme end of LGBTQ - XY - LMNOP.

Not only can it be judged… it requires effort to explain yourself.

Not only does it require effort… you both know the house of cards will come crashing down on you if you even try.

That’s why you adore iambiguous and Donald Trump.

Thing is MagsJ … I know some things you don’t.

I know iambiguous isn’t on your side. Iambiguous does have a conscience

Meno,

I always consider your posts to be impressionistic.

But here with your copy and paste (3 times in a row at that!!). You’re just being an asshole. You could have explained all of this in a 4 sentence paragraph. You could have actually talked about this thread too in those 4 sentences. I’m smart enough to understand how your 10,000 character post MIGHT apply to this thread, but you just spammed the fuck out of this thread!!

Sorry deleted it …

No worries!

I knew what’s coming here not up to it.

You may have noticed the 1 minute difference between the start of my deletion and Your comment.

Obviously my deletion commenced before Your comment.

That is prescriptive.

Thank you meno. Who needs moderators in a civilized world?

Lol