Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Ok. Fine. You means that you want your consent violated.

Man you’re fucking cocky.

Of course there are 7 heavens as well, and every one should know about that.

Hell, I never consented to be born. So, who do I see about that?

No, seriously.

There’s only one heaven and an infinite number of hells.

Heaven is positive non zero sum realities attached to individual desire matrices for all beings.

Hell is anything else.

I knew you were the same person!! :wink:

Ahh… you think you’re smart.

Here’s the deal. The leading cause of death is birth. Disagree? It’s perfectly logical. But, the leading cause of life is also birth.

You see, it’s not black and white. Consent is something that doesn’t deal with birth, it happens much later in life — birth is neutral consent, not a consent violation.

Okay, let’s say this is true. How does it fit into your understanding of existence itself? Why this and not something else? Or, for that matter, why anything at all and not nothing?

How did consent itself come into existence? Or, for that matter, Hell?

Also, if you were really, really pressed and someone demanded that you demonstrate your answer beyond merely believing it is true “in your head”, how would you go about it? What would you do first? A proposed experiment perhaps? Or a personal experience you can relate?

I’m not mincing words with you here. Zero sum realities always violate consent. It’s the most “duh” thing in all of existence. To defend your marriage, your flings, your sex or even having a child here is an abomination. Your only escape is literally always regretting EVERY memory here, and definitely not having sex! (Sex being big stakes in a zero sum reproductive species!)

My heroes have never been gods as the “light kings”, my heroes have always been the evil beings. I figured out long ago that’s if there’s THEE “light being”, that this being is pure evil… this “perfect world” is darkness itself… and fuck that being!

But that’s exactly what you are doing: mincing words.

Why? Because your words are only connected to other words. They define and defend each other. You don’t connect them to any demonstrable proof that allows others to explore the extent to which they might be applicable to the actual lives that they live.

Your words are just farther out on the limb. Again, expressing things that to some here are little more than intellectual gibberish. And to others seem “idiotic”. Things that can’t possibly be demonstrated “in reality”.

But: it’s not like others can “prove” that you are wrong, right?

It’s all only in your head. Connected to whatever “condition” prompts you post the things you do.

And I think I almost mean that.

Probably, and the do say of 7th heaven

You’re basically arguing with me that when I point to a tree, and say, “the word we use to refer to that in English is “tree””, that I’m engaging in unforgivable language tricks.

But for consent violation it’s much more visceral and ultimately subjective, “ouch”. People have different ouches, but everyone has an ouch.

I’m literally explaining the most basic concept between all languages and psychologies.

I think you missed my point. You know, like that even matters. :banana-dance: :laughing: :banana-dance:

Oh, I got your point:

1.) words are only words talking about more words, they don’t possibly refer to anything, (even other words when you really think about it)

2.) there are an infinite number of words that can be used to describe the same thing, thus, your word that you’re using is meaningless

Think you’re pretty smart huh?

Then stop fucking talking ever… the courts hate hypocrisy. Courts are generally psychic, stop fucking thinking too.

Iambiguous, you don’t get it dude. You took a wrong fucking turn. Get back in the lane, seriously, it gets much worse than this for you. You have all the arrogance of never having been to hell. You’re so cocky that you believe only good people go to hell, and you’re immune. You’re not immune to hell.

:laughing: da fuck!

What happened in the past, that he specifically wants to harass… I mean, er… debate, you, Iam?

What did you do to deserve that privilege? :laughing:

You think you’re funny. Even a defender of iambiguous. Iambiguous would reply, “MagsJ you’re just saying shit in your head that doesn’t relate to the posts you’ve been ‘replying’ to. Your words are just words talking about words! So shut the fuck up!”

MagsJ, you’re too stupid to understand iambiguous!

Leave this to real professionals for a change!

Lol

Well even though you are certified crazy person, you’re not a nonfunctioning crazy person… which means we can take you out on the street and you could probably even hold a job and a license.

What you oughta do is write a book. Telling us this stuff isnt gonna save the world… but a book, well, a book… now a book’ll change the world.

The only reason your replies lately have been mostly “lol” is because you’re terrified. You should be. Existence is not kind to hypocrites and bullshitters.

I actually tried to defend all women, but I couldn’t pull it off. Turns out that women want to be equal to men.

I tried … I used the argument that women only fuck assholes (which is true), so in order for a man to not be an asshole, he can’t raise a finger against a woman…

MagsJ, I tried, I failed. Women want to be treated as equals… out of my hands now. You get a mans trial now. You’ll fail miserably. I know this about you.

Nobody publishes the truth anymore. You should know that!

I mean, how hard is it for me to say? “I have an idea… zero sum consent violating realities don’t work (are insolvent)”. 100 years ago, I’d have a publisher in a heartbeat… now? No fucking way!

Lol