What are you doing? (Part 1)

Journey is cancelled until they apologize for Paula White.

No she’s right. Journey’s mystique is impervious to scandal. It doesn’t matter what kind of drama those guys are involved in. Their power ballads remain timeless.

Never heard of them.

'course you have, you just didn’t know it was journey.

When the lights
Go down
In tha citeee

And the sun shines on the bay-ay
Do you want to be theyyy-ehhee-ere
In my citeee

streamable.com/6kx3tu

Lol…

Yeah… I know of that song, but not of the band. Hate power ballads, but… then again, I am melancholic. :neutral_face:

Fuck that song!

:laughing:

:slight_smile:

Here rock out on this dude

From the first album. You’d be struck by lightning before you ever heard this on the radio.
youtu.be/4xGRVRS_bFI

Yeah here’s the other one. I remembered there were two jams on this album but couldn’t think of the names. Last time I heard this I was eighteen.

youtu.be/SRKZ_f67vTw

I wanna learn how to pop wheelies on my bikes so any guidance or advice would be appreciated. Smears.

I’ve researched how to do it extensively online but I’m still chicken because I’m afraid the bike’ll jump out from under me.

The dude in the video demonstrated how to do it in slower speeds and it sounds simple. At around forty you’re in third gear. Then you do this all at once: pull the clutch, twist the throttle (in a quick jerk), and release the clutch during the rev. This down shift in higher rpms causes the front to pop up… okay, but what if you twist too much… like how do you know how much is enough until you’ve done it… but then it’s too late if you twisted it too much.

I’m not worried about getting hurt. I can leap aside if I spill it. It’s the bikes man. I cant risk layin em down.

What do you think, Mr. R? Would you advise against learning how to pop wheelies on a cbr600rr or a sv1000s in near mint condition? Is one advised to use a learner bike instead, perhaps?

…wondering how I was supposed to respond to emails, if I never received them? :icon-rolleyes:

I instantly feel Instantly better after that post… my Dharma/Karma game is strong …though I think that being called a prat and a coconut, yesterday, was less annoying than this.

I’m going to watch Jeepers Creepers 3 after I’ve finished my dinner, and scare the shit out of myself. :neutral_face:

streamable.com/2va4rk

I’m performing a sacred irish rite in honor of Eriu, but y’all probably won’t understand what’s going on here because I’m half irish and have ancient Celtic roots like the cranberries.

He was at it again… this time at dawn, but he didn’t
go unscathed in his scuffle with his large prey.

Not as good as its prequels 1 and 2, but a good watch… that guy’s a right a-hole… talk about taking no prisoners alive. :neutral_face:

Wasn’t scary in the slightest, so I’ll be sleeping soundly… as usual.

Listening to Siri cracking jokes, for my amusement…

I asked him if he was a comedian, he said he didn’t
understand… he doesn’t understand a lot, it seems.

Bruh. Paula White.

Guess what I did. I’m at the car wash washing ludwig van and I get the big idea to spray the engine down. You know, lightly… hold the wand up high and give it a good twice over to wash the dirt and grime and shit off. Of course I knew the risk of getting water in something where it shouldnt be… but goddamn I hardly sprayed it. I mean I wasn’t fucking power washing the damn thing, ya know?

So I pull out of the bay and Ludwig won’t shift out of second. Check engine light comes on. Sonofabitch I shorted the goddamn computer out or something and now the transmission is all retarded.

But y’all cant fuck with me. I pulled the code with a fucking paper clip and went straight to the throttle body sensor. Jack pot. Cost me $40 and an hour of time.

Y’all’da spent 400 gotdamn dollars and been none the wiser. Course y’all prolly wouldnt have sprayed the engine down… but that’s because you’re afraid to take risks like me… afraid to build your cities at the base of vesuvius.

Good rescue…

Are you supposed to spray engines down though? I’m not a driver… I don’t know.

Watching Donald Trump All-American Billionaire

Storyline

Emily Maitlis tells the story of Donald Trump, the world’s most famous developer, who changed the New York skyline with his glitzy towers and made himself a multi-billionaire.

Trump is a mafia princess who’s actually in debt.

His father gave him 200 million dollars. If you count inflation, even the money trump claims to have means that he actually lost money from his inheritance.

Trump is a sociopath. But then, so is general America. Trump is a narcissist, but then so is general America. Trump is poorly educated, but then is most of America.

It’s always made sense to me why most ILPers like trump. He’s a shithead with a microphone. Make you think less of me to say that about ILPers? Shouldn’t, because apparently you’re all moral nihilists. Oh wait! That’s logic! Fuck moral nihilists hate logic! So you’re a hypocrite to hate me, because your hatred requires logic!