Coronavirus Hoax

Then it must be true.

But but but! For some reason, you missed the part where I said “I’ve been told that scientific studies show that masks are neither effective as self-protection nor for source control (i.e. protecting other people.)”

Irrelevant.

Magnus,

It’s well known that after prolonged exposure, what’s called ‘aerosolization’ will infect a person.

Sneezes, coughs, even breathing.

A reply, to a post on the WHO’s Facebook page…

“Avoid crowded places. Wear your mask and a surgical one if possible. It prevents both you and people around you from infection. Even if an droplet falls on the eye the eye has something called vitreous humour which effectively protects it from reaching the nasal cavity. Think about it, we would have a billion cases by now if transmission had indeed been airborne. There’s a good chance we can bear this yet with masking up.“

Looks like more bad news for the world…

[b]China reports NEW unknown disease spreading across Asian country deadlier than COVID-19

CHINESE officials have warned of a fatal “unknown pneumonia” with a death rate higher than the coronavirus COVID-19 which is spreading across an Asian country.[/b]

Areas in Kazakhstan have seen major spikes in cases of the disease since mid-June. The country’s Health Ministry said it recorded more than 32,000 cases of a previously unknown type of pneumonia between 29 June and 5 July with 451 deaths

What is the universal mathematical language for ‘HELP’? you know it wouldnt be a bad idea for SETI scientists to start sending distress calls into outer space.

:laughing:

Let’s get Silhouette and Magnus on it, right now! We need the final translation in different formats, as we can’t take any chances on translation at their end.

The world is already border-isolated, so at least we’ve all already got that going for us and in our favour, but not so much for China, Mongolia, and the rest of the near-East. :neutral_face:

I’m halting all my orders from eBay China! can’t take any chances right now.

Imma tell you what’s so fucked up about this. I should he able to exile myself from civilization and find me a spot in the mountains until this thing blows over. That should be my right. But I cant do it because it’d be illegal. So essentially I am being forcibly trapped to exist in proximity to a bunch of virus carrying idiots.

So it is pneumonia, then? at least that much is clear and has been confirmed.

No pneumonia is a condition of a disease caused by a virus. Its not a virus itself. And it’s common for viruses to cause it due to the lungs being the first and most perfect port of entry. Pneumonia is a build up of fluids due to inflammation interfering with fluid circulation (or something like that).

But there is no pneumonia virus or bacteria. I’m pretty fuckin sure.

Did I say that there was? Putting words in my mouth?

The end result is pneumonia, or death by pneumonia… either way, it’s not the preferable choice of illness or demise.

The ‘it’ in the ending statement when they say ‘it was standard pneumonia’ can be inferred to mean the actual virus rather than the disease. That wasn’t clarified in the way the article ended. Was written like it implied the existence of a pneumonia virus. That’s why I replied like I did. Wuddint sayin you wuz sayin it.

I see and agree… the article ends up implying that it’s your common garden variety of pneumonia, as opposed to some super-virus induced pneumonia, ergo… it’s standard pneumonia.

A stale mate for now, between those States, until one of them can prove otherwise.

Kazakhstan officials are saying ‘viral pneumonias of unspecified etiology’, and report that the pneumonia is being caused by bacterial, fungal and viral infections.

There has been a recent and rather sudden increase in cases, but they’ve not been able to say it’s all being caused by one specific covid like virus.

And i thought the smartest Kazakhstan had to offer was Borat. I didn’t even know they had scientists over there.

I’m sending Turd to the region to do research and gather intelligence. We need to get to the bottom of this.

More details here (warning: not for the faint hearted)

youtube.com/watch?v=RUIekl6_tk4

nytimes.com/2020/07/14/opin … e=Homepage

[b]'When you mix science and politics, you get politics. With the coronavirus, the United States has proved politics hasn’t worked. If we are to fully reopen both the economy and schools safely — which can be done — we have to return to science.

'To understand just how bad things are in the United States and, more important, what can be done about it requires comparison. At this writing, Italy, once the poster child of coronavirus devastation and with a population twice that of Texas, has recently averaged about 200 new cases a day when Texas has had over 9,000. Germany, with a population four times that of Florida, has had fewer than 400 new cases a day. On Sunday, Florida reported over 15,300, the highest single-day total of any state.

'The White House says the country has to learn to live with the virus. That’s one thing if new cases occurred at the rates in Italy or Germany, not to mention South Korea or Australia or Vietnam (which so far has zero deaths). It’s another thing when the United States has the highest growth rate of new cases in the world, ahead even of Brazil.

‘Italy, Germany and dozens of other countries have reopened almost entirely, and they had every reason to do so. They all took the virus seriously and acted decisively, and they continue to: Australia just issued fines totaling $18,000 because too many people attended a birthday party in someone’s home.’[/b]

Then these traitors to the cause:

youtu.be/cl5xS2KnrXo
youtu.be/TrKXC-Ec-hI

Significant numbers of deaths related to lockdown - iow not just suicides and economy related deaths, but due to reduced medical care for other issues.
dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … virus.html
This was even a contributing factor in the death of a friend who felt ill, self-quarantined rather than what he would have usually done, and died of a heart attack.

The coronavirus hoax marches on!!!

nytimes.com/2020/11/14/us/c … e=Homepage

[b]More than 244,000 people have died from the coronavirus in the United States, more than any other country, and experts say the pace of new deaths is likely to accelerate in the coming weeks.

Deaths lag several weeks behind infections, so the toll being recorded now reflects transmission that happened several weeks ago, before the country began logging more than 140,000 new cases per day and hospitalizations reached their highest levels of the pandemic. On Friday, public health officials reported more than 181,000 new cases across the country, more than ever before.

The country remains far below the death toll of the spring, when as many as 2,200 people were perishing each day, but some estimates suggest that the United States may soon be on track to reach or even exceed those levels.

From the Midwest to the Sun Belt, officials are bracing for a mounting death toll.[/b]

Oh, and what if the news on the vaccine is also just a hoax?

And just to show skepticism about current policies are not restricted to non-experts…
justthenews.com/nearly-50000-do … pY7KmUUBKs