Into The Mind of Satan (Part Two): THE BLOOD OF PSYCHE

[b]INTO THE MIND OF SATAN: BEHIND THE PSYCHOPATH, A PHILOSOPHER

-Part Two-

THE BLOOD OF PSYCHE[/b]

Settling upon Panpsychism as the nature of reality, Satan concludes that his existence, and the existence of God and everything else, consists of consciousness as that which is not/is other than consciousness probably does not exist. Panpsychism combined with belief (key word) in his psychological and essential independence from God—

“I, Lucifer, am the extremely powerful Emperor, supreme and independent

free and absolute ruler of the subterranean kingdom.”

-The Grimoirium Verum (the True Grimiore)

—gives rise to a metaphysics in which consciousness is eternal and fills every interstitial point in external space and time. As such, consciousness (first-person subjective experience) exists not only as the circumscribed structure of persons but as an infinite substance composed of first-person proto-experience. He christens the substance, Psyche.

Despite worry concerning coherent conceivability of an infinite consciousness-substance in terms of how one might conceive it (or if one can conceive it) experiencing itself in the first-person, Satan concludes that this more "fair” and “equal” form of existence is “better” than existence having always existed in the circumscribed forms of persons and, given the mental space between circumscribed persons, these multiple “psychic pocket dimensions” existing with an external world that is not an infinite mental space, but an overarching, infinite person Satan suspects is someone other than himself.

Would Satan entertain a “Satanic Pantheopsychism” in which he, rather than the Judeo-Christian God, were the overarching infinite Person?

The idea might face a problem in terms of Satan’s ego, which would dictate that if all reality and every person that shall or can exist resided within him, he would possess absolute control over the mentality and experience of every person (including every object, environment, and event, for are not all objects, environments, and events in Panpsychism only extensions of/protrusions from the mind of a person?).

As Infinite Mind, Satan would never entertain the thought of suffering non-lucid dreaming helplessness giving rise to internal existence–made up of his mind–that torments and defies him in the way of the Crucified Man. As a rational being not given to delusion or psychosis, Satan is aware of the existence of things of which he may be unaware and significantly, things that exist outside his will: hence his concession to a “jurisdiction” (the Grimoirium Verum). Given acceptance of an Other in concert with his belief that if he were the Infinite Mind nothing could take place outside and in resistance to his will, Satan concludes that he is probably not an infinite, overarching mind but a separate, circumscribed player on the infinite field of Psyche.

The concern of what Psyche may be like from the first-person aside, Satan envisions that Psyche may exist in the form of either disparate particles of every experience of every being that shall ever exist or resides in the form of a continuous, non-fragmented liquid —a “blood”— (instantaneous reference to the biological liquid instigated not so much by psychopathy than that the metaphor was the first to come to mind) in which local regions of the infinite “blood” coagulate to form persons: first-person subjects of experience experiencing “Matrix worlds” or artificial realities formed from the proto-experiences existing as repetitively micro-experiences in the form of “rivulets” making up the infinite ocean of this eternal psychic “blood”.

Psyche is therefore envisioned as a psychic blood (metaphor of consciousness as “liquid”) existing for eternity as a patchwork of droplets or rivulets of the experience of every being that shall or can exist (i.e. if there are not rivulets flowing with the experiences of a person in the ocean of Psyche, the person cannot exist).

A person is formed in the Blood of Psyche through a dynamic in which rivulets flowing with the experiences of that person run together to merge and form a multifaceted ”blood clot” or “blood bubble” in the gurgling sea of Psyche that as long as the bubble lasts before bursting or breaking down into its previous rivulets, forms a person and the artificial reality experienced by the person from birth to death, birth to eternity, or eternity to eternity (the latter two bubbles in the blood that never burst).

Satan assumes he is not eternal (or if eternal, surely he is the latest in a line of beings with minds distinct from current self?). He concludes that if Psyche exists and God (believed to be a separate person) predates him, God may be the first formation from the Blood or the latest in an eternal line of reincarnating beings that eventually evolved into the Judeo-Christian God.

PSYCHE AND THE UNPREDICTABILITY OF FORTUNE

If Satan and God are creations of Psyche rather than Satan being a creation of God, Satan’s power and limitations are therefore not granted by God (for why would God, being omnipotent and all-knowing, deliberately create a being that disobeys, betrays, and opposes Him?) but the unknowing Blood of Psyche.

If God has superior power and influence over existence, the arbitrariness of the fortunes and misfortunes provided by the blind dynamics of Psyche makes the “supremacy” of God easier to stomach, as things come down to luck of the draw.

One need only await a reversal of fortune.

END PART TWO

“One need only await a reversal of fortune.”

Or a repossession of exclusion from absolute containment of panpsychism.?!?

The antithesis of the initial possession was not indigenous with the existential effect of being, but an initial conflation, that is effected by the second Covenant, which solves the problem by denoting it toward the miraculous and the magical.

Explain, please.

In a Jungian paraphrase, Christ holds the phenomena and the nominal separate, leading to an infinite regression toward toward the underworld, while Jung conflates them, preventing absolute return below the first covenant.

I can look for the Jungian quote.

Please define “phenomena”, “nominal”, “underworld”, and “first covenant” so that I may place them into sufficient perspective.

Ouch.

Always assuming a precept, which is tantamount with a conflating ontological effect, is the price to pay for such askence for redefinition.

But rather that, although the require may suffice; that failing, I will try to conform to Your request.

So here it goes:

“Thus a certain solitude and isolation are inescapable conditions of life for the well-being of oneself and of the other, otherwise one cannot 144/145 sufficiently be oneself. A certain slowness of life, which is like a standstill, will be unavoidable. The uncertainty of such a life will most probably be its greatest burden, but still I must unite the two conflicting powers of my soul and keep them together in a true marriage until the end of my life, since the magician is called ΦΙΛΗΜΩΝ and his wife ΒΑΥΚΙΣ. I hold together what Christ has kept apart in himself and through his example in others, since the more the one half of my being strives toward the good, the more the other half journeys to Hell.”
~~Jung, C. G… The Red Book

The phenomena, is reduced toward he’ll, or the underworld, in modern terms which was exemplified by the existential reduction following the horrors of WW2, -giving rise to the nominally decoded philosophy inherent in the primary philosophy of language.

Behind Jung and his architypes, behind his merging of the good and the Shadow, lies the substance and support of Panpsychism: the only form of existence that has ever appeared and demonstrated that it in fact exists: first-person subjective experience in the circumscribed structure of a person and that which the person experiences. And in terms of Christ holding apart his good and his Shadow with the Shadow building infinitely in his unconscious (the underground), one can make the observation that Christ, if he exists and given if he is not a mere human consigned to the eternal oblivion of godless death exists in the external world, is ultimately (subjectively) only what we believe about him regardless of the objective truth.

The same goes with Satan. Here I am offering a hypothetical account of the mind of Satan based upon the premise that Satan is a rational being. This reason, given that existence only appears as subjective experience and Satan not having prior indoctrination of the brain and its ability to create consciousness or the concept of something that is not/is other than conscious experience (given what I have stated in Part One he must possess a prescience in which he views man—before the existence of man— coming up with, learning, or suddenly instantiating such concepts if he did not deliberately instill them), will automatically jump to the conclusion of Panpsychism.