Coronavirus Hoax

The hoax takes another bizarre twist!

[b]'President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil, who has repeatedly dismissed the danger posed by the coronavirus, disclosed Tuesday that he has the virus, a development that turbocharged the debate over his cavalier handling of a pandemic that has killed more than 65,000 Brazilians.

Speaking to journalists shortly after noon on Tuesday, the president, 65, said he was tested after experiencing fatigue, muscle pain and a fever.

Mr. Bolsonaro said he was feeling well on Tuesday, which he credited to having taken hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria pill repeatedly promoted by President Trump that has not been proven as a treatment for Covid-19 patients.'[/b] NYT

The liberal hoaxsters ratchet up the farce:

nytimes.com/2020/07/07/busi … e=Homepage

[b]'Ever since the coronavirus emerged in Europe, Sweden has captured international attention by conducting an unorthodox, open-air experiment. It has allowed the world to examine what happens in a pandemic when a government allows life to carry on largely unhindered.

This is what has happened: Not only have thousands more people died than in neighboring countries that imposed lockdowns, but Sweden’s economy has fared little better.

“They literally gained nothing,” said Jacob F. Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington. “It’s a self-inflicted wound, and they have no economic gains.”'[/b]

Also:

‘Per million people, Sweden has suffered 40 percent more deaths than the United States, 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland and six times more than Denmark.’

Rebuttals please.

Biggs, the mass graves being dug in that Brazilian cemetary (dubbed the biggest in Latin America) is actually a stage set filmed at area 51. None of this shit is real dude.

Listen to what this hot Asian lady says

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f91Q5FuoKs[/youtube]

And if that’s not enough, it appears Sweden has reached herd immunity.

Both daily infection and daily death have dramatically fallen.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/

Other Scandinavian countries are just delaying the inevitable, when they finally fully reopen, they’ll get as many deaths as Sweden got because they haven’t achieved herd immunity yet.

A vaccine is highly unlikely, there’s no vaccine for HIV, there’s no vaccine for any other coronavirus, and it always takes decades to develop a vaccine.

Covid 19 is political, not medical, that’s why only black supremacists and Marxists are allowed to gather to burn, loot and murder.

Remember 2 and 2 equal 5, think and say otherwise and you’re a white supremacist and a misogynist.

And if you don’t wear a mask, you’re a psychopath. (Studies say.)

It is hard to know what the final tallies will be. It will take years and given the way deaths are being label Corona, not the easiest data to analyze. But sure, given Sweden’s approach they were going to have more deaths up front. There’s a fairly popular video where a Swedish epidemiologist explains this and admit right up front that there will be more deaths at first. His sense was that once other lockdowns open, people who have had no exposure will be exposed, some will die. Will they have to lockdown again? And I really don’t see how they could possibly know the effects on Swedish economy, but it is damn obvious that people were going out and spending money in stores other than food stores and this includes bars and restaurants and shops of all kinds. I don’t see the Swede’s sending out checks to every citizen that in the future every citizen will have to pay for. and let’s remember also the collateral deaths via suicide and crime. You think the riots in the streets right now do not have as a contributing factor the lockdowns? Duh. Which does not mean the other approaches were wrong. But what I do see is a rush to judge Sweden, when no one knows. And further it is really good that Sweden did it, because if they were wrong, then this will be clearer evidence for those who rebel against lockdowns since people like Gates assume another pandemic is on its way.

There are so many babies who grab at what some non-independent ‘expert’ wanks out of his mouth and then demand others to prove that expert wrong when the expert is just wanking way before he or she could know shit.

Babies. Just babies.

Andy you gotta wear a mask dude. You’re doing exactly what I explained in my coronacast.

I bet you wouldnt think twice about wearing a mask if there weren’t liberal media outlets constantly bombarding you with the scaremongering.

Do it for grandma. Do it for ya mum. Do it for those around you who are not as magnus as you are. That’s all we ask.

On the other hand, fuck it, you could just pull a Sweden and go masks off. Thw advantage here is that the hrrd immunity is developed so fast that the relative deaths incurred during that period end up being less than the deaths incurred over a long drawn out period of psuedo-mask wearing. Basically the premise is this… bold and soldierly like the strong ethos of the nordic people; let our weak be determined and quickly given over to the enemy. You do this by a full frontal assault. Remember how the celts ran naked into battle? Same thing kinda.

But gloominary said that already months ago. It’s that Scandinavian metal he listens to which has installed in him the proper ethotic wisdom. In the face of a pandemic the gloominaries show no fear.

I pull my mask up when approaching a crowd or become surrounded by people, otherwise I wear it in standby mode.

People are already coughing and closing-in on each other… like it’s some innate habit, that they cannot control. There are other airborne human germs besides Covid, and I’ll wean myself to them at my own pace :neutral_face:

In my previous post it should have read the epidemiologist admits there will be more deaths up front, but that it will even out over time.

Masks do not prevent you from being infected, they only prevent you from infecting others.

Lots of people don’t know that.

Eye goggles work though.

The only other thing that works is frequent hand washing after you touch something (like your mask) that can infect you.

Yea, and the CDC and WHO have wavered on masks so many times they too are obviously bullshit, and hazardous to your health.

We have our facts, they have theirs.

The only difference is that some insist that unless others share their own facts [and interpret them the same] they are wrong. Necessarily.

Come Fall the numbers will be evaluated again. And then come Winter. And then come Spring. And then come next July.

In the interim, there will either be an effective vaccine widely available or there won’t be. And, if so, some will choose to get it and others will not. Another point of contention among the objectivists.

Still, imagine if the HIV/AIDS virus had been as easily transmitted to others as covid-19? Not through sexual penetration or shared dope needles, but merely by breathing in and out or coughing or sneezing around others. Touching something that an infected person touched. Shaking hands. And having the disease, but displaying no symptoms. But still able to pass it on to others who could easily die from it. Imagine the debates then.

Back in the 1980s if you contracted AIDS it was assumed by many to be a death sentence. A ghastly drawn out death sentence.

To social distance or not to social distance? To wear a mask or not to wear one? To lockdown or not to lockdown?

If HIV/AIDS had been as easily transferred from person to person when it first appeared.

First it was don’t, then it was do, then it was must.

No matter how many times the Fake News Media pushes “cases spiking! run for the hills!

The death-rate remains very low, and dropping.

Hoax confirmed.

The remnants are merely political fascists, “the swamp”, trying to impose their will over 300+ million Americans, and the wider world.

Sickness doesn’t mean you have Covid. The sickness is deeper than biology and a bad flu. It’s a rot in the soul. A cavity growing, that is worse than death.

Dude. I’m just going to tell you straight up.

Do you think it’s fake news that surgeons wash their hands and forearms for 15 minutes and then wear masks to surgery before they operate on someone?

Is that fake fucking news?

The regular flu kills at a rate of 0.1 percent, corona kills at 4 percent.

I’m going to be blunt. You’re fucking retarded.