just out of curiosity...

Note to Satyr:

That true? Not banned?

Well, by all means then, let’s wield more words as though they were more swords here in rant. :wink:

Terribly right? or terribly, terribly wrong…? :-s

What’s wrong with over there, as opposed to over here?

…just asking for a friend. 8-[

He abandoned our exchange in the dungeon. Why? Because, well, if I do say so myself, I was making a complete fool of him.

After all, he was just another hapless objectivist. :sunglasses:

Then today, this from the Rodent:

“with 4th two days behind me in my time zone, has anything happened, has curt taken over?- could it be I am right and you are a bunch of autistic kooks living in your own heads even when you talk to others outside of them?, Wchacha think?”

He doesn’t even note that no one has posted anything substantive in the agora going back now to the 19th of June.

Even he isn’t perplexed by it all! :open_mouth:

Okay, okay: :laughing:

Who’s Curt, and why would he have taken over?

Maybe there’ll be an announcement soon, and we’ll soon know what’s what… maybe.

More from the Rodent…

“I feel sorry for satyr, his dishonest, paranoid lying fucked up mind will have to work double time to find an excuse as to why he is bonding with people he elsewhere calls inferior and hopeless - good thing he will do it on a private section so I don’t have to read this verbal fecal matter”

“Bonding with people he elsewhere calls inferior and hopeless”?

Doing it “on a private section”?

Or, perhaps, the Rodent too has a “condition”? :wink:

I know very little about KTS and it’s layout and hidden chambers, to pass comment on any of PY’s thoughts on the matter, of the current whereabouts and interactions of Satyr. That dungeon seems like one heck of a lonely echo-chamber-of-a-dive, if you ask me. :neutral_face: so why does he insist in continuing to post from it.

Where are all the original KTS members? because they sure as hell aren’t posting on the site… or are they :-s dun dun duuuuun… the plot, thickens.

That’s true. There are parts of KT – secret chambers – that only the elect are permitted access to.

But satyr has always struck me as someone obsessed with having as many of the “infidels” reading his stuff as possible. All the sock puppets here for example. His venture into promethean75/zoots allures venue etc.

Or maybe there is something more “sinister” going on. Maybe “in secret” they are plotting “attacks” on the infidels instead.

Us, maybe?

We’ll know soon enough, either way, but I doubt there’s enough fodder for their fantasies here… apart from maybe only a few worthy minds.

In that they have nothing better to do, as are bored?

Just how many people are down there? :open_mouth:

[size=85]Subject: A REQUEST TO THE ADMINS HERE!!! A REQUEST TO THE ADMINS HERE!!!
Yesterday at 10:24 pm[/size]

PLEASE make it impossible for me to see any forum section I cant post in!!! Just the dungeon please!!!and ban me from not only contacting everybody but interacting with me at all, except the people who are the same rank as me!!!
THANK YOUUUUU!!!

I am not hiding motherfuckers, come and fight me, you autistic beta male cucks - we will see what ‘pagans’(autistic bums) are made of.

This today from The Rodent [who seems to have pissed himself]

“Where did you kooky derps ran to?”

Derp?

Derp: “used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.”

So, anyone here know where the derps did ran to?

After all, there are now only 114 days left to factor all of this into your vote.

Still no activity in the agora. Even the Rodent has submerged beneath the waves.

But there was this from “Cult Leader”. Responding to something that Lyssa/Satyr posted in techne way, way back in KT’s glory days:

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t782 … -as-a-cult

Howard Roark shit?

Now, you’re probably wondering why on earth I continue to pursue this.

Well, actually, I wonder the same thing. That “dasein” thing no doubt.

…this too, from Cult_Leader: knowthyself.forumotion.net/t253 … e-standard - same age as the one here, who so eagerly wants to debate you and I… yea, that guy.

Perhaps all the 5 members there have gone to wage war against BLM… that, or they’ve abandoned KTS for a newly created site… like one does with unfertile cities and declining civilistations.

Posted this in the Dungeon today:

:wink:

You’re Camus666? Never knew… just how long have you been in the dungeon? are we taking months or years here…? :-s

Think you’ll get a reply?

Think they’ll ever be back?

All these questions, and more, coming to a thread near you… very soon. :laughing:

Maybe the kung fu flu has laid them all to rest, bless their hearts.

My own ridiculous theory goes back and forth between…

1] Satyr is all of the members of Know Thyself. And not just Lyssa. He died. Which means all the others are now “dead” too. The whole site was ever and always him. Unfortunately, the Rodent doesn’t know this.

2] Satyr and all of the other [very real] members of KT finally came to understand that the Chimp was right all along. That they were all hapless objectivists. This was simply too much to bear and together they committed suicide. Unfortunately, the Rodent doesn’t know this.

I miss Satyr.

You would. On the other hand, you may well be Satyr.

I mean, you’re Joker, right? :wink: