If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

No the official VO anthem is this song. Don’t try to make VO, or the dutch for that matter, the stuff of superficial DJs.

youtu.be/ZOcKdNgGc74

Haha! What’s wrong with self-valuing though? it is a thing, you know. :-s

Never said CC was the highest earning DJ in the world… just disclosed his net worth, is all.

“Calvin Harris net worth: Calvin Harris, is a Scottish singer-songwriter, record producer and DJ who has a net worth of $240 million. As of this writing, Calvin is the richest DJ in the world. In a typical year he earns $30-$40 million.“

Never heard of Tiesto, and his music is not to my taste, but good for him for making PPPs off of it.

Da hell is that, and da hell why haven’t you answered my query, regarding Steve W and that nauseating off-key love song?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDgDTE9KgQE[/youtube]

immaculate. like a dark green 78 chrysler prowling the streets of brooklyn. those are like four part vocal harmonies in the chorus. i hear three for sure.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxK-swFREo[/youtube]

"This is a David Fine (also known as William Fewes) inner monologue as the
‘agents of the law’ (FBI or, as they are known, “federal agents”) surround
his room in San Rafael to arrest him for the Sterling Hall bombing in 1970.

He was one of four men that bombed the building on the University of
Wisconsin-Madison campus because it housed the Army Mathematics Research
Center. (Three others were injured.) The ‘luckless pedestrian’ is the only
casualty of the Sterling Hall bombing, researcher Robert Fassnacht…"

songmeanings.com/songs/view/91533/

this take supposes the song is about a particular incident that actually happened, but i haven’t found confirmation either way from fagen or becker in the articles and interviews i’m looking at.

Okay so it wasn’t about any particular incident and was just a general theme… into which that particular incident might fall, but not intentionally, as it were.

“Don’t Take Me Alive” continues the outlaw theme: “Got a case of dynamite / I could hold out here all night.” “‘Don’t Take Me Alive’ is very much a song of these troubled times,” Fagen told NME in 1976. “In Los Angeles and through the world in general, terrorism is a way of life actually for a lot of people. The song was inspired by a run of news items in Los Angeles where people would barricade themselves inside an apartment house or a saloon with an arsenal of weapons. It’s about individual madness rather than political situations.”

A great song, both politically and socially flavored.

youtu.be/Q1TLJ5Nvux4

Well isn’t this nice. I just found out I WON’T be playing steely dan tunes on guitar. Not after I’ve been through this.

youtu.be/XiJR22zd49g

They call him Bob. Bob McAlpine, and he’s done every goddamn song they wrote seems like.

youtu.be/4Ndbwuyt_0g

^^^ that dude isn’t twenty five years old and he already has the mad genius/pianist hunchback thing going. Look at him. Go to 0:55.

youtu.be/TWnHz5LirN0

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv29DzgiXZA[/youtube]

^^^ streamable.com/wbqliu

I know your carpeting is good. I understand entertainment is just what you do on the side.

grinds teeth

This is brilliant. =D>

One of the Big tunes of the year… weekend vibes… chill time/party time…? the choice is yours

:music-listen:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83KqwEEGw4[/youtube]

Showing my age here!

youtu.be/kSOoPk2q280

I used to listen to this whole album skipping school and driving to the mountain to snowboard.

Hahahah this dude has a whole library of metal trump videos. That’s a lot of work man… lot of editing.

youtu.be/9YFvo_rbblI

Oh my god I’m dying over here. It’s not the idea that is original because voice sampling like that is old trade. It’s the time and the quality given to them in the making.

youtu.be/6rBb_n6JJYY

My god everybody’s doing them. You know I’d wager they’re using some kind of software that allows you to generate from a stored set of trump speech samples, whatever sentences you want. Or do you think this is being done manually on a movie editor? I know the video clips look like they match the word clips, but I dunno.

youtu.be/oqnktd0ZuZQ