What are you doing? (Part 1)

Messing around with a riff I stumbled on. Surprising how decent the sound quality is for a little bluetooth speaker and a smart phone recorder app.

vocaroo.com/gDKh73pdiRV

No but what should I do next? We need a hook.

I don’t know the letters, I know it should probably be a struck chord of some minor variation of this then a strut with it and another long moody chord, and then back to this.

Create what you feel, then denote what you think is best…

You’re thinking of strumming fretted chords. I think the stacatto style should remain throughout. Just sayin.

Agree on the staccato…

Fretted chords? in what style and tempo…? ergo, mood.

Y’all remember this. When I was living in Paul’s attic… well bonus room that I finished. It was a love song I wrote for a chick I met at a Miami dance club. For some strange reason she suddenly stopped talking to me after she heard it. Prolly something I said the night before. We got into a minor argument.

vimeo.com/263976991

And now, almost twenty years later, I shall perform the piece for ILP. It’s in N major with augmented tenths I’m pretty sure. But you can feel the passion that flows from it. I dont know what that chick’s deal wuz.

streamable.com/2lp77c

(I stumbled though a couple times)

woulda had better luck with a power ballad by Journey
no female can resist the force of a Journey power ballad

Nobody knows.

Journey is cancelled until they apologize for Paula White.

No she’s right. Journey’s mystique is impervious to scandal. It doesn’t matter what kind of drama those guys are involved in. Their power ballads remain timeless.

Never heard of them.

'course you have, you just didn’t know it was journey.

When the lights
Go down
In tha citeee

And the sun shines on the bay-ay
Do you want to be theyyy-ehhee-ere
In my citeee

streamable.com/6kx3tu

Lol…

Yeah… I know of that song, but not of the band. Hate power ballads, but… then again, I am melancholic. :neutral_face:

Fuck that song!

:laughing:

:slight_smile:

Here rock out on this dude

From the first album. You’d be struck by lightning before you ever heard this on the radio.
youtu.be/4xGRVRS_bFI

Yeah here’s the other one. I remembered there were two jams on this album but couldn’t think of the names. Last time I heard this I was eighteen.

youtu.be/SRKZ_f67vTw

I wanna learn how to pop wheelies on my bikes so any guidance or advice would be appreciated. Smears.

I’ve researched how to do it extensively online but I’m still chicken because I’m afraid the bike’ll jump out from under me.

The dude in the video demonstrated how to do it in slower speeds and it sounds simple. At around forty you’re in third gear. Then you do this all at once: pull the clutch, twist the throttle (in a quick jerk), and release the clutch during the rev. This down shift in higher rpms causes the front to pop up… okay, but what if you twist too much… like how do you know how much is enough until you’ve done it… but then it’s too late if you twisted it too much.

I’m not worried about getting hurt. I can leap aside if I spill it. It’s the bikes man. I cant risk layin em down.

What do you think, Mr. R? Would you advise against learning how to pop wheelies on a cbr600rr or a sv1000s in near mint condition? Is one advised to use a learner bike instead, perhaps?

…wondering how I was supposed to respond to emails, if I never received them? :icon-rolleyes:

I instantly feel Instantly better after that post… my Dharma/Karma game is strong …though I think that being called a prat and a coconut, yesterday, was less annoying than this.

I’m going to watch Jeepers Creepers 3 after I’ve finished my dinner, and scare the shit out of myself. :neutral_face:

streamable.com/2va4rk

I’m performing a sacred irish rite in honor of Eriu, but y’all probably won’t understand what’s going on here because I’m half irish and have ancient Celtic roots like the cranberries.