Unite Against Racism

I demand to speak to the manager.

“5 seconds of my hell you’d cry like a little bitch.”

Five seconds is nothing. I’ve spent like two hours in hell before.

One man’s hell is another man’s heaven, and vice versa… as we say.

Les Claypool is retarded man. Speaking of fretted chords, at that time bassists were not only not the lead musicians in the band, but they weren’t slapping chords like that.

I mean that shit at 3:09

You ain’t even speaking my language bay-bay… da f that even means?

Seriously! You are all so fucking glib. I appreciate the les claypool thing because it diverts attention in a comedic way.

I know you folks however are cocky as fuck. It’s my desire to never let you know how cocky you actually are. If I pull that off. It’s a job well done.

I’m talking about the song I hyperlinked to.

Dude I’m not trying to distract anything with the song man. I have attention deficit disorder and an exhaustible love of music. Do the math.

I should have said insatiable.

LOLOLOL :laughing:

You know derrida wuz saying something about this in that logic of grammar or whatever it was. Which parts are able to be changed later without altering the original meaning of the text. Inexhaustible and insatiable can be quite different things in a different context. How is it that we unconsciously summarize the meaning to mean ‘very much like’ despite the differences in the adjective description. Contrast those same two in quite another context and the differences would make all the difference.

Discuss.

Language games, man. A way of life. Rules going on in your sense making apparatus the whole time that you don’t even know about. Just like when the dude at wittgenstein’s shop got the clerk to give em five apples. Y’all dont know nothing about that though.

Primus?

Can we break this down for second?

Lets focus on North America. After 370 some years of literal human slavery (i.e. literally selling people into slave labor) as a cornerstone of the economy, and then once finally abolished, another 100+ years of terrorism, jim crow laws, sharecropping, segregation, and overwhelming indignities and injustice, we are but a few decades out from that. And some people think over the last few decades the remaining injustices have simply disappeared naturally, on their own. That there aren’t still the vestiges of racism and social tension in society that need conscious, thoughtful attention and work.

As we come to the 4th of July (Independence Day) in the U.S., remember the promise of the Declaration of Independence:

“All men", “that they are [all] endowed”

Although Thomas Jefferson and others recognized the “execrable commerce of slavery” and that it could not be reconciled with the above principle, they also did not have the capacity or the heart to abolish it at the nation’s inception, much less print their honest views about it, and so the passage below was cut from the published document and the literal enslavement of black people flourished for another 200+ years in America.

From the original draft of the Declaration of Independence:

It was left to us, posterity, to deal with the practice and historical ramifications of slavery in a country whose highest principle is liberty for all people. And we are dealing with it.

Gloominary, when you talk about the enslavement and extermination of whites and their civilization here in North America, what are you talking about?

It’s obviously not literal slavery like the 370 some years of black slave labor in America.

Not many, and alcoholism is rampant… And their sacred symbol, the swastika, has been so thoroughly maligned and trampled on in the last century that it may never recover.

And on that comment you’re wrong. You show your ignorance.

Let me give you the easiest possible hell that nobody wants to go to. First, you disempower the being so that they don’t have the ability to see and reach out and affect others. Then you send them to a world only made of sand, and they’re the only person in it - forever!

Not even a spirit that’s your worst nightmare would fuck with shit like that!

But here’s little ol’ cocky and ignorant MagsJ (who understand pretty much nothing about existence, making some inane, glib comment (as always)

You think I’m a fucking joke. I send some of the most profound sentences the human species has ever laid eyes on, and all you can do over and over again is respond with “lol”

That’s also trolling. That’s not discussion. You’ve always been a troll on ILP. Just accept it and move on.

Am I trolling? No, because I actually debate, not only do I debate, I debate in context the topic at hand.

You do none of this. Why? Because you’re incapable of it.

Lol

A person wanting to debate and converse with a person that they don’t respect… is odd.

When someone ignores the contents of posts, to instead attack certain people and not their arguments, is not worth debating… due to quality content being shat all over.

Some see what they want to see, to achieve the outcome they want… that’s called ‘being irrational’…bloody yerkers.

Yes, one cant blame them. In fact it is a sign of soul that many are still drinking away their sorrows.
I was near one of these reservations in the past century, and it was extremely sad, I do recall that.
I still don’t think America can really survive without restoring them, or without them restoring themselves – The country Is reasonably, considering its supposed code of human liberty and dignity and so on, in spiritual trouble in absence of address of his issue.
Ive looked it up, there are over 5 million of them still left, 78 percent of whom live outside of reservations.
There could be hope.

I recommend that president Trump make a big deal of this.

He is a sadist, I wondered how that worked with him, now I realize he is also a masochist.
His mechanism is to try to hurt people so that they hurt him back, which he seems to like. To my own regret I lashed out to him, but this seemed to soothe him and make him more favourably inclined. Whereas to be kind to him always results in him turning abusive. Its an unhealthy situation.

But America has many such sickos, in fact all who oppose Trump in his ultra heroic battle against pedophiles, are, by being complicit, Im sure a bit sick (often through no fault of their own other than being naive about their previous leaders), and I dare say most democrats don’t even really know who Biden is, probably have never heard him speak, are just obeying their news outlets. If they would see him, most of them couldn’t convince themselves to vote for him, as he is in a very advanced stage of dementia and therein reveals his blatant racism too.

But, as contemptuously as Ive spoken about Americans yesterday, I need to praise the other half, or part, the part of which Trump is leader; Trump is perhaps the greatest man the world has ever known. He is the defeater of the gravest danger the world has ever been in. This danger is not fully defeated but if it had not been for Trump, it would already have vanquished and be in control of the planet.

So, Trump being American, Americans having elected Trump, I will honour the USA on its birthday.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZm-clyytjc[/youtube]