Unite Against Racism

When the only race that is truly left behind is the race of the land, that is the first thing a philosopher looks at to remedy.

It can only have one explanation, as I do not believe people are capable of consciously orchestrating such ignorance, namely that the recognition is too painful. There is no conscience.
Like with Americas actions overseas, the right nor the left can afford to look at any of it, only at whether or not they say the proper things to each other. Christian penitence hasn’t been able to resolve this guilt; the Marxist revolution can perhaps be seen as an intensified, second bout of self-flagellation to deal with that, as yet unspeakable past which is now addressed through the also horrific history of slavery, which is however more common on Earth than invaders nearly wiping out the entire population of a whole continent. This particular ravage that is at the core of the USA is unprecedented in world history.

Such a savage pain is addressed mildly, playfully at first - in harmonic reference to the past that was lost. An entry into the deep psyche of the US could be forged simply by a permanent sit down around a permanently burning bonfire where sacrifices are made and stories told.
The country belongs to beings who cohered in such a fashion and all of America’s happiness is still in such gatherings.

Spirit can be depleted quickly and has been in h 21th century, but it can be rebuilt slowly, locally, in all the different sources by sheer diligence and love of ones ground, however ugly as it may seem…

And as simple as my proposed measures may seem - they are simple. The whole sickness of modernity is in its complexities, its infinite refractions. The modern brain is no longer capable of not being solipsistic - only a rigorous, literal return to the Earth can remedy this, and then only by continued effort to keep the line to the Earth open - because the entropic forces move the other way.

Order comes from the Earth, therefore the Earth is hard to read - the order is simpler than our current habits propose; more nuanced through and far, far slower.
I have the advantage of astrology, which allows me to live in larger cycles and harvest experience in more productive ways. All empires of the mind are in concert with the Astros, as indeed was that of most native tribes -
All this is slowly learned, solemnly practiced.

I don’t doubt such an ordering will happen one way or the other, as brotherhoods tend in this direction and when society breaks apart, brotherhoods are all thats left standing. It is just a question of which brotherhoods.

Fixed,

You don’t get existence at all. I’m not passive here, my spirit does work on earth.

But you are deeply, deeply confused if you think astrology is not just a simple single cartridge on a Nintendo system.

You are also deeply confused if you think you can fix zero sum realities within this context (the context of a zero sum reality).

You are confused about very basic elements of existence.

Interesting synchronicity;

breitbart.com/sports/2020/0 … gh-review/

Eccie - hey man, just watch some tv and have a snack, pal. Pallie boy. Its okay.

Well you’ll never metaphysically ‘fix’ existence wetf that means but you can aspire to limit forms of suffering and discomfort and as such espouse a rational hedonism utilitarian based liberal ideology as an alternative to economically oligarchic industrial hierarchies that are impossible to sustain over a period of 3,875 years.

You guys really don’t get it. This existence; this zero sum world is just hell bait. You guys keep taking the bait. God doesn’t matter, Jesus doesn’t matter, the Dalai Lama doesn’t matter, Muhammad doesn’t matter, Buddha doesn’t matter, Donald trump doesn’t matter Etc…

I matter because I’m teaching you that every being in existence matters as much as me.

You guys cannot pull your heads out of your asses to see this existence with clean and clear eyes.

It’s as if I stated “I want to give the world democracy (that the votes actually counted btw) and all of you fucks (and you are fucks) call me a fascist dictator!

The amount of backwardness you folks have is almost unforgivable.

I know you chuckle in your little seats never having been to hell before. Hell is not funny. You all took the bait. Now you’re laughing at me because I not only took hell for you, but I’m trying to make it so you never go there.

Pretty funny. Haha. Right.

You guys are fucking idiots. That’s actually my best defense for you.

I already know that everyone on this board can’t handle my spirit. So I’m going through hells you cannot possibly comprehend to prevent you from going to hell.

You know why? Because I know I’m stronger than you. The strong save the weak and feeble minded.

It’s really ironic that posters on ILP posture themselves as strong. Dude, if I have you 5 seconds of my hell you’d cry like a little bitch.

So, shut the fuck up and pay attention.

If I fail, you’re fucked by hell beyond anything that your currently human mind possibly understands or can understand right now.

I’m trying to make you peers (without the hell) and you just keep spitting in my face every fucking day.

Grow up!

Zero sum reality doesn’t work, never has, never will.

Become a woman or a man for once in your pathetic life

Well I’ve never.

I demand to speak to the manager.

“5 seconds of my hell you’d cry like a little bitch.”

Five seconds is nothing. I’ve spent like two hours in hell before.

One man’s hell is another man’s heaven, and vice versa… as we say.

Les Claypool is retarded man. Speaking of fretted chords, at that time bassists were not only not the lead musicians in the band, but they weren’t slapping chords like that.

I mean that shit at 3:09

You ain’t even speaking my language bay-bay… da f that even means?

Seriously! You are all so fucking glib. I appreciate the les claypool thing because it diverts attention in a comedic way.

I know you folks however are cocky as fuck. It’s my desire to never let you know how cocky you actually are. If I pull that off. It’s a job well done.

I’m talking about the song I hyperlinked to.

Dude I’m not trying to distract anything with the song man. I have attention deficit disorder and an exhaustible love of music. Do the math.

I should have said insatiable.

LOLOLOL :laughing:

You know derrida wuz saying something about this in that logic of grammar or whatever it was. Which parts are able to be changed later without altering the original meaning of the text. Inexhaustible and insatiable can be quite different things in a different context. How is it that we unconsciously summarize the meaning to mean ‘very much like’ despite the differences in the adjective description. Contrast those same two in quite another context and the differences would make all the difference.

Discuss.

Language games, man. A way of life. Rules going on in your sense making apparatus the whole time that you don’t even know about. Just like when the dude at wittgenstein’s shop got the clerk to give em five apples. Y’all dont know nothing about that though.

Primus?

Can we break this down for second?

Lets focus on North America. After 370 some years of literal human slavery (i.e. literally selling people into slave labor) as a cornerstone of the economy, and then once finally abolished, another 100+ years of terrorism, jim crow laws, sharecropping, segregation, and overwhelming indignities and injustice, we are but a few decades out from that. And some people think over the last few decades the remaining injustices have simply disappeared naturally, on their own. That there aren’t still the vestiges of racism and social tension in society that need conscious, thoughtful attention and work.

As we come to the 4th of July (Independence Day) in the U.S., remember the promise of the Declaration of Independence:

“All men", “that they are [all] endowed”

Although Thomas Jefferson and others recognized the “execrable commerce of slavery” and that it could not be reconciled with the above principle, they also did not have the capacity or the heart to abolish it at the nation’s inception, much less print their honest views about it, and so the passage below was cut from the published document and the literal enslavement of black people flourished for another 200+ years in America.

From the original draft of the Declaration of Independence:

It was left to us, posterity, to deal with the practice and historical ramifications of slavery in a country whose highest principle is liberty for all people. And we are dealing with it.

Gloominary, when you talk about the enslavement and extermination of whites and their civilization here in North America, what are you talking about?

It’s obviously not literal slavery like the 370 some years of black slave labor in America.