Unite Against Racism

So, in other words, non responsive. What do you really think this fucking world is?

What do you really think this world is?

You’re trying to win a debate to defend zero-sum worlds. So you can feel victory at the expense of others, including the millions of microbes that you kill in your body each second. I fucking hate you dude.

Don’t pull this earth mother shit on me. I’ve seen it all before.

Project much? Not only did I heal myself, I’m trying to send this entire history of this planet to heaven forever. I’m not a pagan or Christian dude. I’m from shit that’s beyond even your wildest imagination.

If you could control your cursing of this world for a few posts, Id be more inclined to believe you.

I doubt you even know what blessing is.

Blessing (standard spiritual definition - not dictionaries)

Defending a being and transferring (translating) all of your spiritual power to them.

Im afraid thats not entirely accurate.

I did suspect that for you, blessing is an abstract notion.

Here is what the work of a person who knows blessing looks like.

66.media.tumblr.com/a03864ca143 … s_1280.jpg

(not mine, just a fellow pagan)

I get it fixed. You lose hope when you endure my spirit because you can’t handle it.

You speak of trump as if votes in the US have even been counted in 30 years.

You’re arguing with me about the standard spiritual definition of blessing. Actually you didn’t even debate me, you sent me a page of runes.

I know all this shit means a lot to you. The irony here is, I’m not out to make you a carbon copy of me.

But let me tell you this very forcefully, your mind as it is, is not worthy of blessings. Sometimes the gods play jokes and make some idiot king of the world. That’s a blessing at your expense!

Blessing is at first no big, dramatic thing. It is actually very tentative.

The act of blessing is simple as it is natural, as it is requiring decent effort and continuity. It is not what we are taught as humans; we are taught to live in bursts. Blessing is the constancy of a natural life.
It is not desirable to the catharsis-seeking man, and yet it is the only way to reach a deep catharsis, as it is the thing that builds, over years, the cloud of love that can split open into an act of mass-healing.

Love is the genuine power to improve that which one touches. Blessing is the industry of love. A good carpenter is blessing through his love of the fabric and its neat fittings, which by his attention to detail, he blesses. “What is to become great will first become very small” - Quebecer
A shaman does not say: “I am a thundercloud”; in case of a real shaman, that statement would be superfluous.

Again Fixed,

Your projection. That this about “mass healing”.

I’m not a dictator fixed. I don’t give a shit about “mass healing”. I’m only interested in sending you where you can do without hurting anyone.

If I was a “mass healer”. This world would look a lot different right now! I’d be the biggest asshole on earth!

What is “mass healing”. Let’s say that I think people who smoke cigarettes are “sick” not “healed”. What would this world look like if I flexed my spiritual muscles to stop smoking on earth? You’d all be in hell.

Look around you Fixed, now judge me.

You can do whatever the fuck you want here. That’s my spirit here. If you murder someone, again, their spirit can do whatever the fuck they want to do with you while you’re still here: consequences.

Do I like this world? Not really. Am I fucking with you as a dictator? No, I’m not.

Look, psychopath American, you’ll be in the ground long before the atoms that now make up your sloppy goo ever receive my blessing.

But Im trying to bring some knowledge across with you as a stooge.

Dont make it so obvious how contemptible and malicious you are, Harrie.
Im running shop here.

Fixed. You’ve barely scratched the surface of projection. You are honestly only talking to yourself at this point. You’re level of consciousness is tiny.

That’s ok with me.

Yes yes. Move along then.

I think this all serves as an example of why racism doesn’t work; it groups together Fixed Cross and Ecmandu.

Indeed

What is racism if not also a zero sum game?

Winners and losers.

The problem with the spiritual development of Fixed and MagsJ is that you both haven’t figured out yet that every memory in a zero sum reality has to be regretted.

You both feel a tangible sense of victory for conquering here.

You both have extremely low levels of consciousness, and existence will break down those walls.

A problem for America is this marriage of convenience on the right between disparate ideologies. It is hard to estimate how much Earth there is in the country’s population; how much eye for detail.
That lack of an eye for detail is precisely what made America prosper; all of its creations are spacious and nicely blatant. But the Earth is subtle, and he Native Americans saw how unable the immigrants were of estimating this subtlety.

What is now desert-like prairie used to be tall grass and berryshrubs and such for thousands of miles … the lack of subtlety of the American is so very grave, that a true paganism would be unlikely to erupt there - unless there is a genuine pilgrimage, following perhaps the sprit the most nourishing aspect of American culture, the pagan holidays, the harvest myths brought alive in such a silly fashion and so thoroughly wholesome; unchristian holidays, feasts of the land, – no doubt these were inspired by the Natives.

Seriously, how many Native American people are left? It is obvious Americas only hope for moral survival (or rather, successfully coming of age) is in them.

Not even the native Americans realized that zero sum worlds don’t work. They celebrated the zero sum nature of this reality constantly and continuously.

You still have your head in the sand here Fixed.

All “being awakened” is, is knowing it’s impossible to fix zero sum realities. You, in your youth, are still trying to fix it within it.

The left would embrace them as poor, poor babies and force them to suck on its whored out udders. This would be a problem, as the Natives are so weakened that only very proud ones would be able to resist this and condemn the foulness of the leftoid woman and the much fouler foulness of the leftoid man.
On the right, the alliance could be struck more respectably – if.
But considering the time, I would not be surprised if most of the Right would gladly turn to exalt a Native to say, a position of High Priest of a new American spiritual order.

Native Americans could be singled out as a race to be privileged, because simply it is their fucking land. They should be given real privileges for long term re-cultivation of their stock. The human knowledge of the land is only in their genes.

Fixed…

You’re posts at this point are pathetic, considering what I shared here.

Native Americans celebrate the zero sum nature of reality as well. They’d still fuck everything up even if they were in charge. These are not beings who are awake.

Lol

For any sane onlookers, I was indeed wrong to post that page with the notations about the Feoh rune, as it is rather mundane, - I meant merely to indicate basic studious diligence with respect beloved things, but for obvious reasons opted not to present Ecmandu with something actually sacred.

He has literally gotten me thinking that perhaps America is to the ruin or detriment of the “white man” –
perhaps a good deal of the White Man in America is this kind of spiritually sadomasochistic zealot that had no function but to hate the Earth, beginning with its own apparition on it.

And, by comparison to such aggressively healthy people as the native Americans - who can blame them. Envy considered though it is still is downright weird that no American, however philanthropic or equality-oriented as they may pretend to be, is pushing for recultivation of Native American life and culture.

I cant respect that. People find they must complain about Zionism, but this absolute American ignorance of their own sacrificial ground is infinitely more problematic than people returning to land they cultivated in a previous Aeon.