Goerge Floyed Death

You know… I get pissed off about this shit!

95% of black homicides are committed by blacks!

That leaves 5% for ALL other distinct races. Whites are the least likely people to kill blacks. Whites kill way more whites than blacks. Mexicans kill the most blacks from that 5%!!!

Sure, this situation with floyd was fucked up! It’s a joke that “black lives matter” occurred from it.

Juat as i expected, the black movement in slowly dying out. Having said that it cannot be said that it was totally unsuccessful. It has forced a lot of whites to participate in it and those whites who did not participate or oppose it, are feeling unconfortable. I would cosider this as success though a mild one.

These types of confrontations, which have centiries old roots, do not settle easily and certainly not with these kind of protests. The agitaion should be so strong that it can violently shake the whole system. That is not happening. Secondly, what this agitation is seriously lacking is a strong leadership, under which the participants of the movenment can unite and move in a specific direction. This movement needs a firebrand leader like Malcolm X, if Amarican people remember him. Martin Luther King’s type of leadership is not warranted here.

As we know that sometimes oprations are necessary to get the patient cured permanentaly. In the same way, sometimes the seed of violance, both of mental and physical, has to be planted in order to get the fruits of peace.

with love,
sanjay

Same Zinnat… I knew it would fizzle out within weeks, but effecting some change along the way… I hope it’s enough change to appease the parts of society that are affected by the negative historical effects of an ill-merged past between two different peoples and three continents.

Enough of this baggage!

Karpel, Baldwin is fantastic.

I read Another Country last summer, thats not entirely unlike Dostoyevski.
Lol only now, retrospecting on the quality of the literary meat, I realize that it is even though he speaks about Dostoyevski much in the book.

I tried Cleaver but it is boring, too self-conscious, too political, too deliberately provocative.

This guy doesn’t get it at all. Plus he’s pretty much famous for being a racist provocateur. The shit isn’t about George Floyd or the cop in Minneapolis. It’s about the state performing extrajudicial killings of Americans in the streets pretty much every day. It’s about a demographic that makes up a small % of the population making up the vast majority of prison inmates. If you grew up in a poor neighborhood then you know exactly what it’s like to interact with the police. If you didn’t, then you probably have a completely different view. The weirdest shit I’ve ever seen in my life is when the “small govt good, taxation is theft” crowd bends over backwards to get their heads far enough up their assess to somehow not see that the police are actual govt agents doing actual shitty things to people every day, all the time as a matter of routine.

Police Brutality Matters… a better slogan, no…?

Well that’s one of many issues. Redlining, gerrymandering, constantly shifting school districts, prosecutorial discretion resulting in substantially stiffer punishments for the same crimes, I could go on and on. There are a lot of issues in America that disproportionately harm black people here. Summing it up to a few stats about who kills who or making the whole narrative about Floyd or a handful of others is just the kind of simplification that prevents people from thinking about the overall reality of the matter and that keeps us further away from equality in society. I mean black people couldn’t borrow money from banks 60 years ago. So there’s no inherited wealth. I committed a crime 100x worse than what a black guy did and he say in jail for 2 years trying to avoid conviction on a charge that would have only put him away for a year in the 1st place. Couldn’t make bail and public defenders are shit. I talked them down from 10 to 99 years to no time and never went to jail. It happens all the time. Poor neighborhoods are disproportionately policed. An officer can tell someone to clear out of some place and let them walk away, or he can arrest them for loitering. He can give a traffic violator a warning, or a ticket that costs $ and raises insurance rates. It goes one way for some and the other way for others and either we’re looking at the biggest coincidence ever or there’s a pattern that runs along racial lines.

Mr. Reasonable,

I know everything you’re saying is true. Let me ask you this:

Do you want “hell equality”?

Because I guarantee you that every black person alive and who has ever lived on this globe would thank their lucky stars that the worst thing in life is being raped in prison for selling marajauna.

I’ve been to hell dude. I’m white. The shit blacks are complaining about is a paid fucking spa vacation to me. You’re pretty fucking ignorant dude. Yes. What happens to blacks is fucked up.

But do you really want hell equality on earth?

You’re arrogant and glib about shit you don’t understand.

You’re basically asking me, “should I put the blacks through what me as a white person has been through (for the sake of racial equality)”

My answer is a resounding “no”

You’re not even smart enough to realize the magnitude of not just my audience, but the global audience.

Don’t get me wrong, the Nixon administration declared a war on blacks, that continues to this day.

But you’re taunting me here. With your fucking, “I think blacks suffer more than whites in America”

Maybe I should send YOU to hell so you can see?!?! Right?!?! I don’t even have to have anyone lay a finger on you, I don’t even have to meet you. Am I going to do this to you? No.

I’m just saying… learn your fucking audience.

Mr. Reasonable.

I don’t give a shit if you don’t believe me. But man are you fucking cocky!

viewtopic.php?p=2769664#p2769664

Sorry mr. r…

I had to deal with a being millions of light years from here today and it made me a little cranky.

You’re just a human. You don’t deserve this.

Mr. Reasonable,

You think you know everything about existence because you use your stock certificates as condoms to bang bitches.

I got mad at you because you don’t know much of anything about existence.

You posted talking about “hell equality” (not your term, mine, but you implied it). If “hell equality” is your button issue, with me on this earth, every black person who ever lived will hate you!

Leaving me aside, the highest suicide rates on planet earth are white males. The expectation on them is so high, that your average ‘oppressed’ black person cant even fathom it; They (blacks) have easier lives.

Now, I’m not a racist. I firmly believe that if you care about a blade of grass as much as you do about yourself, you won’t have a racist bone in your body.

But you’re dragging shit here. And knowing all that I know, whites suffer way more than blacks. Suicide rates prove it. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m not even tracking your posts, but seeing your shit everywhere. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah, ur all about individualism… and judging people on the basis of who they are as individuals, which is why you insult a person’s country of origin when it has nothing to do with the content of their post.

Who went and pissed-off Fuse…? Oh yea, Gloom.

That’s got to be quite uncomfortable for both parties I’d imagine.

2 things. Stock certificates don’t really exist anymore, and condoms are for losers.

Objection. Speculative.

Bringing another life into this shitty world is for losers too. Actually, sex itself is for losers.

And you admitted that stock certificates do still exist!

Or pull out, or give them a plan B, or get an abortion. How is it your business?

Everything is everyone’s business (or did you not get the memo)

I’m like Trump I don’t read my briefings so I’m not responsible for anything.