What are you doing? (Part 1)

Bastard don’t wanna be rich.
I hate fps games, think they’re utterly retaded, but Id probably watch some of it if zoot was commenting.

If he can be as good as this guy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YY24c_97I[/youtube]

wait, what
youtu.be/D7i3yzYMPtk?t=33

Lol I do that shit all the time but for some reason the audio doesn’t get recorded. It’s a settings thing I haven’t figured out.

Alright delta farce we’re gonna hit em hard and fast. check those magazines and watch those sixes. I want squad two to load up on flash bangs and meet us at the tactical rover. Wait for the flare and then fall in on my position.

Godammit we’re taking fire! need air support! They got us pinned down! Call it in!!

Lol…

Haha find that setting dude.
We need some fun around here.

Didn’t twitch and reddit just ban Trump channels for hateful conduct?

My fake twitter acct is up to almost 25k followers. I have no idea why.

do you post good content?

I just talk a lot of shit.

This guy though… sigh

Rescued him from the rain, and now he wants company… right inbetween me and my breakfast.

CF in a nutshell… up next, a video of fibro in a nutshell.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeh4qeNCkwI[/youtube]

well, that is why :slight_smile:

Mr R what is the accountname?

Messing around with a riff I stumbled on. Surprising how decent the sound quality is for a little bluetooth speaker and a smart phone recorder app.

vocaroo.com/gDKh73pdiRV

No but what should I do next? We need a hook.

I don’t know the letters, I know it should probably be a struck chord of some minor variation of this then a strut with it and another long moody chord, and then back to this.

Create what you feel, then denote what you think is best…

You’re thinking of strumming fretted chords. I think the stacatto style should remain throughout. Just sayin.

Agree on the staccato…

Fretted chords? in what style and tempo…? ergo, mood.

Y’all remember this. When I was living in Paul’s attic… well bonus room that I finished. It was a love song I wrote for a chick I met at a Miami dance club. For some strange reason she suddenly stopped talking to me after she heard it. Prolly something I said the night before. We got into a minor argument.

vimeo.com/263976991

And now, almost twenty years later, I shall perform the piece for ILP. It’s in N major with augmented tenths I’m pretty sure. But you can feel the passion that flows from it. I dont know what that chick’s deal wuz.

streamable.com/2lp77c

(I stumbled though a couple times)

woulda had better luck with a power ballad by Journey
no female can resist the force of a Journey power ballad

Nobody knows.