Wholeness

I am looking into your recommendations.

Blessings.jpg

When I came to this image of Horus, the all-seeing eye of consciousness, on the thread, an owl outside my window hooted in the broad daylight of the afternoon.

Yes!!

Greetings to the owl, and to your, as they say “Holy Guardian Angel”.

“The ancient Masters didn’t try to educate the people, but kindly taught them to not-know.” Tao 65

The abyss of not-knowing is infinite.

It is represented by the Uroboros the dragon of chaos.

It is the circle prior to the separation of Yin and Yang.

The one who separates is called the Logos or the Tao.

This is consciousness, the Light.

“For the benefit of the roses, we water the thorns too.”

Part of an I Ching reading I just did:
The I Ching is a superior divination method, far more consistent than tarot. Online, oracles based on random picks work perhaps even better than physically.

onlineclarity.co.uk/reading … e-i-ching/
cafeausoul.com/oracles/iching

A very dense philosophical tradition presents itself in the literary subtleties of the readings. Both my own experience and that of experienced magicians say that this is very reliable if you really need some insight into a situation. It is quite objective, and repeated readings within a short timeframe will be consistent with each other, if the concentration is held during the draw.

So much to learn, so little time.

youtu.be/Ow-_G26lpOk

youtu.be/oXkO3YjQmN8

I am spellbound by the presence of my own being.

Gobsmacked … as they say.

I’m hoping you can read the future, and can tell us who will win the November elections.

youtu.be/5xgq5L9qTNw

Being as such and logic were revealed to Parmenides by the goddess.

Please excuse me if I can’t understand all this. I haven’t been grabbed by the balls, as Peter claims is necessary. So I guess that’s why the dead being more alive than we are, sounds spooky to me. I don’t believe in ghosts.

“And we can’t know the power of now,” as Peter states, “unless we go back to the primordial past, so we can know where the power of now comes from,” seems to me to not be living in the now, but spending time instead in the past, and not in the now, that none of us can escape from, unless we’re dead.

But then, since he, and apparently Jung, claim the dead are more living than we are, maybe they know the power of now more than any of us, since the dead, or at least some of them, lived back then, and are in the now, even while dead … as they’re dead NOW.

And nothing, or no one, better be grabbing me by the balls, I don’t care what spiritual primordial depths they come from. My balls are off limits, and have nothing to do with the power of now.

We can’t live in the now, unless we change with it every nanosecond. We’re not in the now if we hang onto it, or if we turn to any past, including the primordial one.

Jung will be gone in a generation precisely because he will be in the past, and not in the ever changing now, and is dead, and not more alive than us now … sorry to say.

Lol. You are your presuppositions. Jung is more alive to me than he ever was before.

But isn’t that just literary Jung? Or maybe you’re conjuring him :

The Seventh Book of Moses
https://www.amazon.com/Seventh-Book-Moses-Johann-Schiebel-ebook/dp/B0014M0Q20

Literature that doesn’t evoke the spirit is nothing but dead letters.

Excellent video, Felix.

It does take a certain quality of, say, minerals, to be grabbed by the balls by he truth; or maybe we can just say, it takes balls.

Jung, with a handful of others, opened a psychological paradigm and will be of importance likely 2000 years from now, if not beyond that. I don’t think it is technically possible for him to lose importance as long as there are humans with courage.

Nihilism is so pervasive in our time that many who are in its grasp are unaware of it. It already has them by the balls and they call it reality. Like 1968, 2020 is a pivotal year. Our collective inner disease has externalized itself over the globe. For a few it will be a creative illness that will liberate them from the spirit of the time. If I were a man of prayer, I’d pray that their numbers be many, that their spirits be strong, and their influence would change the course of humanity from its destructive trajectory.

Quite frankly humanity has pampered itself at the cost of all other Earthly nature except perhaps cats, dogs and tulips. Nihilism is a result of this, our species languidly blurting out loathsome examples of sloth and ignorance, sustained by traditions of robbery and oppression. All humans are in a sense inheritors of this sloth but those that feel it most become nihilists - those in whom there is not the creative genius but merely the reproductive one, those that can only respond and mimic.

As for Jung, some can handle him, some

maybe not so much