Superfeminism

I just tried. Im thinking these translations might be the underlying causes of the great wars.
Terrible.

But thats treacherous. It seems good, but it lacks a layer, in the case of Zarathustra, of subtle commentary if you know what I mean which runs through the usages of specific vernacular, sounds, essentially.
“Schleicht dich”, a basic Viennese reproach, rebuke, mild curse, translates as “sneak yourself away”, but that only goes so far in carrying the psychic imprint of the word.
Zarathustra is written very much to the ear rather than to the abstract mind. But the concepts are very real so it translates as a powerful book - but it seems abstract where it really isn’t.

Phew, yeah. No, that would be tough to convey, but tougher really, than Rome & Juliet?
Romeo oh Romeo, warum doch bist du Romeo
haha, no that works. Perfectly in fact.
even better maybe lol, it becomes a sincere philosophical question.
audience is found scratching their heads and stroking goatees.
Hm.
Warum doch indeed.

I will read into the Sonnets with this mind. That could be interesting. In the vein of taking the most potent stuff humans have brought forth as fit for the cauldron that speweth forth the Superman.
Also an example of the hard to translate German term Ueber, and frankly, the issue of Mensch - it it certainly not Man, but Human. Man is Mann.
Uebermann. That’s not what he says. It is very specifically bigendral. Superhuman. Beyondhuman. Overhuman. But all of that is just terrible, because he only speaks of a qualitative transcendence, not some archetypical, categorical thing.
It is normative. Better-human. So Superman is sort of the best, given it is honest about its subjectivity.
But it doesn’t sound right. It doesn’t indicate the direction.
The upward-evolved-human, the angelic human, the demigod, the horned fisherman, …
Maybe I’m full of shit and it doesn’t matter in the least, as its a concept. But then again.

The temples of soul that he lit, in so many private dungeons, millions of paths woven from royal red wool by the conjuring light of this lantern, how many adorers, how many gods with fewer adorers and none of such purity,
etc
yeah great man.
However, this poem above, it could be translated in German - it is heavy handed enough, the frivolities are not as visceral and not as phosphoric, their foam, Aphrodisian content is contained within the semantic meaning.

Yes, vastly.
Dutch is very close to German in sensibilities. It is significantly milder and less misanthropic in Dutch because there simply isn’t such venom in this tongue, but it is colder in a sense more Eurasiatic, stoically pagan. It runs down the same hill, as a cadence.
But mind you, the non poetic Nietzsche isn’t wanting in English in any way. His quality is akin to steel, a quality English handles very well.
I would say Beyond Good and Evil is better in English than it is in Dutch. Because it is an essentially modern book.

Exactly.
Thats not a trivial point or side issue.
When N speaks of Discipline and Breeding in section IV of the Will to Power, he doesn’t mention women. But this only means we need to do that for him. Breeding without examination of woman is rather … impossible

Thats terrible lol. You’re giving potentially rise to a whole new UFO movement.
But to be fair N makes it pretty well clear that he is talking about a step in evolution, and an earthly thing.
Given also that the she (I did that instinctively) is the meaning of the Earth.

Hm. I may refer to there Uebermensch in the female gender.
Men, are as little worthy of it as women, probably less so at the moment. Gender-wide, I mean. By and large.
Women have to be as involved in the rearing of this dastardly thing as men and in physical terms much more.

Yes. He could be a goat herding kid in the mountains, though he would have to meet a lot of interesting travellers.
Raised at a mountain-crossroads by necessity and a sublime witch.
But what of the girl he is interested in - she needs to be superhuman as well, and how does that work?
Is she a pagan type, or a delicate princess of longstanding cultural refinement?
Both, of course - but the woman has not much been discussed.

Well not ironically, thankfully. That sounds powerful.
Wet gold, as in made wet with water or as in molten?

I love the crisp cold and the long lasting snow deep but Im settled back in the Netherlands, I wasn’t able to get a permanent visa, work permit, etc. But the spaces, are just incomparable. NL is the densest country population wise in the hemisphere, world wide after Bangladesh. Amsterdam is around and under sea level, causing very dank pressures and a unified atmosphere. Impossible to have a separate aura.
Canada is the most unspoiled country perhaps on the planet, and the Quebecers are essentially, medieval French people, really fucking well bred for life, without bullshit and with a great deal of vigour and grace.
French Montreal is the sweetest place Ive ever been in hands down, and I mean the crisp sweetness of a frozen world.

Cape Town sounds right though.
Astro-mythologically, this Uebermensch might indeed be ruled by Poseidon, who in a sense is beyond the Titans, and obeys to no master. The depths of his realm are unmatched, the secrets more fundamental and strange than anywhere, perhaps it could be said that the bottom of the Ocean is the true depth of space, of cosmic existence.

Though of course there are great oceans on many other planets, this one of water, must be quite unique.

That is almost right. If fact, it is not a disposition, but a natural mandate. We can’t help but create beyond ourselves. The work of women is functional so that the work of men can be aesthetic. Women are minor art, men are fine art.

A lot of Shakespeare is meant to be, it is my feeling.
How ghostly and eerie the opening lines of Hamlet seem.

I can read neither Shakespeare nor Nietzsche in Portuguese.
Desejo de poder?? fucks sake.

Yeah but Hamlet is severely mystical.
But talking about this a bit I realize German and English, especially Shakespeares English, aren’t that far apart. Compared to indeed, Roman languages. Shakespeare in French seems completely pointless.

Exactly. Wil naar Macht is fine but still not Wille zur Macht. Will to Power is a very good term though.

Im kind of changing my take on the irreconcilability of English and German. They both have that bombast.

More molten but pure gold in appearance, and despite its “liquid fire” appearance it was very fixed in place… stamped/seared/drilled into my memory… I could only hold on to it for a few moments before it degraded…But that’s sort of how all experiences of eternity go… you’re thrust back into Time after opening a window to eternity… you can only stay there for so long before it degrades… But it doesn’t make it any less eternal.

Indeed. And such accounts are rare enough online even second hand. Convincing accounts, of which this is one.
Can you explain why the association was with Eros?

Slavery has been around a long time.
That doesn’t mean it works or that it is good.

Democrats worship common things.
To them, a commonly accepted thing is true and right.
No matter how evil and spreading it is.

It must work to keep around, but work to what end?

What has happened since slavery has been abolished?
It has taken hold in different forms.

I bet there are now more owned, unfree people than have ever lived before. Arguably, anyone with an unpayable debt is a slave. A large portion of college graduates qualifies.
Anyone with serious device-dependencies is arguably a slave as well. The device controls the human. Women are more resilient to this; they have more actual use for their devices, they are more cybernetic in the current sense.

Smartphones have made this form of laziness almost indispensable.
We will see how far it comes.

[tab]Ur dur no we will likely not, it will keep going for thousands of years.

But like, we will see what’s gonna happen like, soon. :confused:
Thats not much of a prophecy.[/tab]

Savery built every civilization that has ever existed, including this one.
You can thank slavery that for that computer you’re on, massah.

I didn’t say anything about what’s good. I did say something about what works.

Liberalism is the cult of expiating for things you’ve never done, while still retaining the perks of the work you didn’t do, under the illusion of a clear conscience.

^^^ that last bit is totally quotable. Like hannah arendt would totally read that three times and think deeply about it if it were in a book she were reading as she drank her coffee and chain smoked at the corner cafe.

Without the sarcasm, that actually is very eloquently said.

“Liberalism is the cult of expiating for things you’ve never done, while still retaining the perks of the work you didn’t do.”

Id leave out the clear conscience, as liberals are typically writhing in visible guilt and shame which they can only manage to hide from themselves with a heavy drug regiment.

That is SO capitalism.

No, its an older problem.

Are you ok btw Dan? You sound pretty aggressive. Not used to that from you.
Not that I have a problem with it. Just wondering what changed.

I don’t know why I would sound or seem aggressive.

That is certainly not what i want to portray.

You’re not aware of it?

Your style is wholly changed.

Maybe aggression isn’t the exact word.

I thought i was more to-the-point now.
But i still feel like me.
Maybe there is a problem?
I don’t know what to fix or change or adjust.

No problem.
Yes, more to a point, that could be - that often comes with a bit of aggression, no?

Think arrow-head.

Ok. Thank you for clarification.

Sure.

Note though that I said to a point, not to the point. You missed the point of this thread, or weren’t interested in it.

actual feminism
invest in the future by identifying the essential workers in society and pay them accordingly
pay women (and sometimes men with a natural talent for it) a high salary to be the best stay at home parent they can be
not like a hand-me-down govt program, like a serious talent identifying program
give them performance reviews just like any other job
pay high salaries to school teachers and nurses, regardless of sex. give them bonuses and raises based on performance.

they are the people raising and educating and nurturing the tax payers of the future, workers of the future, leaders of the future
make that into a valuing tool that works within capitalism
make those prestigious and enviable positions to aspire

no longer will women be dropping their kids at daycare to go and pursue executive careers
while their kids are raised by underpaid people who have no vested interest in their development
unless that’s what they really want to do

But you gotta let this be done by some other entity than the state.
You cant, ever, trust the state, especially not with matters such as educating small children.

So then you get a kind of sisterhood, like a Society, which has to grow in a sense above the state. An entity of human authority vis a vis child-rearing to which any form the state takes on is just a small blip in the grand scheme.

You have to formulate fixed principles for chid-rearing.
And you basically might begin doing that now.

By what principles should children be raised?