Unite Against Racism

Ay kind of commerce, politics, Institution, big Tech, any kind of superstructure that serves as infrastructure is not going to be able to hold to any ethics except extortion - it being superstructure.
Marx has called this capital, but I believe that to be inaccurate;
Capital is good, it is necessary to have a bit of capital to enjoy some peace of mind; ideally a business, a house, a car, some savings - but more than that, some abstract power to go and do what you please without taking things that don’t belong to you. I believe that to be capital; power to acquire quality of life without politicking. Freedom.

What Marx was up against and what we are even more up against is profit as a singular aim - profit detached from the value of that which is being produced. Marx is within this error, as he too never spoke of the value of that which is produced - yet this is the crux of all economy.

Profits and values must be tied together, and the incorruptible, pure conductor Gold has always been representative of this contract. I believe this is significant in all forms of economy current and classical; we can not escape, if proper regulation of Earth is our aim, the nature of the Earths elements. Minerals - in all senses - are all that stands between us and chaos. Minerals represent order, and we will only ever build orders in shapes analogous to those that make up minerals. Our task is really quite… elementary. But it does require the greatest imagination and ingenuity to perform. It is up to us to become equal to nature; this is what we mean when we say “be true to the Earth”.

Not like Socrates, who decided that existence is not worth having because one cant be certain of any abstract knowledge. What a testament to the corruption of the human mind! This elementary corruption, which was Greek as well, against which Greece tried to fight but which cleverly used its own death as its own agent, (a pattern repeated in the magic of Christianity) is still not resolved; it remains my conviction that Schopenhauer was the first to address it, and Nietzsche the first to make sense of it and partly overcome it, partly purify the intellect from the error of believing in a truth value granted by its mere existence, the elusive phantom Sokrates created.

A pagan does not seek to prove the existence of his god, at the most he seeks to prove his own existence to this god. Sokrates demanded that god prove himself to him and because none did (there was no such god as woud be petty enough to appear fully clad enclosed in reason), Sokrates figured that the whole of existence had been proven to be a bad thing, and he became very famous. That is the decadence the Greeks gave us even before we existed! That too is their doing.
So perhaps what we are after now is not more ingenuity and genius, but simply a return to Zeus, and the other gods of our ancient peoples; the gods that did not ritually sacrifice their own children at all, let alone for the purpose of humans being freed of accountability for their existence, for their conscience; what was gained by rejecting Zeus, and the Olympos? How did life become more conscious? Only in matters of depreciation.

Sure it was a process that had to happen. We can say that of everything, but it is done now and we should be done with it - which means to bring back what this process had to suppress in order to be able to unfold.
We’ve reached the end of the self-negation of spirit. It began with Sokrates, went to Jesus, then Hegel, and now reaches its peaks in America.

In a sense it was the creation of the Ego.
Sokrates did not understand why he exists, therefore his existence has no meaning, therefore existence has no meaning, except in the hypothetical case that it could possibly understand its ground and discover the Good - this initiated the fanatical drive against the whirlpool, humans became trouts, spirit fighting against itself, and proudly sitting atop this fight, ignorant of it, is the modern I. And this I is racist, or any kind of -ist. It has no particular nature of itself.

Sokrates gave man the idea that in his puniness he is most significant.
That is really a neat trick, as the gods nor the earth are puny so neither can influence man, as neither can relate. The Gods can simply stand back, though have to accept the loss of much love. The Earth is ravaged and many of its species are killed off. Nothing matters.
Man is now caught in the race with himself for the ultimate consequence of puniness.

The weird thing is, Sokrates wasn’t even puny.

Well, civilizations rise and fall eh, whaddaya gonna do?
Maybe we’ll finally get our shit together but not without going through hell first.

Nope, democracy and freedom arose independently multiple times in the west, for example the Vikings had them, and they had little-no knowledge of Athens and Rome.
And it was other Europeans who were most able and interested in emulating and developing Athenian and Roman civilization, not Non-Europeans.

Double nope back at you:

-We were not talking about freedom and democracy but about mathematics and logic, if you’ll recall:

Much of mathematics and formal logic is Greek of origin. That said, India has done much work on it as well, as have the Arabs. Illustrating that, “Algebra” is the name of Arab thinker Al Jabr.

-Concerning freedom and individual liberty and democracy, this is something which has existed in very many cultures, to exemplary degrees in Native American tribes. In fact it is thought that the first American caucuses were inspired by native tribe meetings.

That’s not a fact, it’s hotly contested in academia, look into it.

Democracy and freedom is largely a European thing.

As for formal logic and math, while some Non-Europeans like Arabs and Hindians made major contributions to them, none more so than Europeans.

to be sure, whatever social behavior and patterns of social behavior that made early man capable of cooperative behavior within relatively large groups of people, must have existed before anything written was ever discovered/recovered about the concept of ‘democracy’ in text. so the instance of democracy arises and exists before it is understood… if that makes any sense. once it becomes a logocentric concept in philosophical text, it becomes subject to the historical and ideological bias of the writer as well as the innumerable obstacles of language.

but essentially democracy should be thought of as a system feature that permits individuals cooperating in some form of material production, distribution and consumption, a greater range of direct decision making power. that’s basically what we’re talking about here. the fundamental feature.

wanna know the greatest thing capitalism ever did? imma tell u. revolutionizing digital communications. know why that’s so great? because it set up the superstructure necessary for a strong global democracy to exist… a great and magnificent network of decisions. really all it is. we could do it, too, if muhfuckas would stop rioting and assemble proper under my command.

Yes, well said.

Which is why the Greeks limited it to people who could provide means to back up their wishes, by the way.

Finally he listens.

I recommend “1491”, which overthrows a lot of what was thought by Europeans about the Americas before they arrived. As Promethean posts illustrates, it shouldnt logically be so hotly contested, as it is simply an opportunistic system that is perfectly natural except when you have extraordinary large populations. I think thats the issue here.

The philosophical concept of it may indeed be European. So is are the concepts of Marxism, the concept of fascism, of course - a lot of concepts. But what is really practiced?
Scandinavia, the Netherlands as well as Greece are traditionally individualistic, democracy-prone… France, Germany, Spain, Italy, are not.
Concepts like individual liberty arose in Europes great naval powers.

Per capita certainly, if we go by continents. But without the Arabs we would not even have the concept of zero. We wouldn’t have been able to surpass the Greeks.
This was the limit to the Greek mathematical mind, they almost thad the zero on various occasions, or so my mathematical source (my father) says, but never explicitly formulated it. That in itself is probably one of the best indicators of their nature.

1491 is a great book.

Much of what was first thought about NAs was based on the experience of NA communities that had already been radically devastated by the various diseases brought over. When you lose large numbers of a group, parenting gets messed up, mediation and other social mitigation practices get messed up, inter group violence and distrust increase, violence increases and so on. Then ideas about the race involved and the cultures involved are treated as timeless and objective evaluations.

Poaching elephants led to rogue young male elephants commiting all sorts of not seen before violence, both against other elephants and, get this, the raping of rhinos. IOW social mammal societies if there is a systematic set of deaths and casualties WILL lead to degeneration.

Then the racists or animal species haters can draw conclusions that, not coincidentally, make them feel better about themselves.

Yes, and it is just so entirely logical.
But people who have not suffered such humiliation simply never know, and can not really be made to understand, what it does.

Very nice that you read 1491 as well. Its an amazing book, with many unthinkable scenes of beauty. Also the notion of how the prairies were created and cultivated, including that scene of a boat on the Hudson with the two banks in flames - and the invention of the wheel in South America even though they had no use for it and only used it in what look to be toys - many quite mind boggling stories.

From here:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195835

Good riddance. Id hate to be associated with a scumbag like this. And to be fair I already thought his influence was bad in 2017, when he was gloating over how the US is so far superior to Europe, how fucked Europe is compared to the US. We can see just ow accurate he was there.

But such people as him give Trump a bad name. They’re just as bad as the black supremacists who now intensify racial hatred in the world.

Possibly it is a matter of time before my own work is deleted from youtube on account of not being sufficiently hateful of my ancestry, and Im not defending the owners of these sites here, I remember youtube before it was bought by google, you could actually get views if you weren’t an idiot then. But still. Molyneux now laments that due to his channel having been deleted, “the worlds largest philosophical discussion ever has been silenced”… Okey. That comment alone warrants in retrospect the destruction of his channel.

Fixed cross, I hate to be the bearer of bad news:

Trump is an asshole. Of course he grabbed the pussies of 14 year olds and raped his wife, but it’s even worse.

There was a peaceful protest in front of the White House … he decided to gas all of them! But even more, after gassing them, he crossed the street and stood in front of a church, held the Bible in his hand upside down (inverted cross) and had a photo op.

Now, I hate Christians! But I would NEVER do that shit!

“held the Bible in his hand upside down”

Are you sure it was upside down?

Oh snap shit just got deep, bro. That couldn’t have been by accident.

The seals have been broken… the antichrist has come. But why does the antichrist have to have hair like that? Seriously, orange hair? Shirley the antichrist would be a brunette, no?

I was the Anti-Christ shithead.

Trump is just a douche. He thinks he’s profound in that way that Hollywood celebrities think they are profound by doing the circle to forefinger (the all seeing eye) while the other three fingers make 666.

If it was up to these morons, they’d all be sent to hell. I’m the one fucking being right now in existence that states, “you’re too mentally fucking retarded to be sent to hell.”

Are you really going to fuck with me?

Even the Obama administration called the presidential car, “the beast”.

Whenever two leftos get in a conversation, we are in tikki-tokki-land within a few lines thrown back and forth.
Dudes.
Get yours acts together.

On the right, you get a completely homogenized ball of dull agreement. No act to get together, it is all already together, but not in a place it wants to be.

Trump teargassed protesters who came onto the lawn of the White House threatening to kill him. Oh no, his hair is orange too. Thats literally it. Go away from politics, you lack all consciousness of reality and proportion, and all psychological and historical knowledge of Human-kind.

You are, as they say, too good for this world.

I know people need some sliver of hope.

That’s why they think the conservative and liberal agendas are opposed. That’s why they think trump is an outsider rescuer of them.

These people don’t know basic facts. These people really believe that elections in the US have mattered in the last 30 years! If trumps was selected and not elected, they’d lose all hope!

I’m here to tell you, straight forward, as long as you think these are elections where your votes are EVER counted, you are the problem, not the solution!

youtu.be/TG-3lhGrsR8

I toldja. Didn’t I tell em? Tell em I told em, Ec.

Fact:
Trump is the first president ever who is not overtly backed by the other side of the aisle in times of crisis.