Absolute Randomness

special two part podcast on the charging of the Atlanta cop

vocaroo.com/kYesaHUyJS8

vocaroo.com/3sDf5r55OCp

podcast #43; police strikes, mayan prophecy, mayonnaise, smart black people on TV, random commentaries and reflections

vocaroo.com/aJ8ABsKBAN2

Obviously we’ve only been writing for about what, 13,000 years? The 80,000 year reference wuz obviously about modern homo.

Yeah, I’m with ya, prom. The world left has gone totally insane.
No, I’m not a conservative - or an Agent Orange supporter - but the Marxists have completely lost it. If they didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAcSc7HXQ6E[/youtube]

youtube.com/watch?v=jeOE2nt7R78

Chrono Trigger had quite a melodic, emotionally charged, non random music for it.
The whole OST is free for all and i posted a link to it.

From the docu-drama Barbarians Rising:

»
Young Barbarian male: where are you going?
Older Barbarian male: hunting!
»

The older Barbarian male soon swiftly pierces an enemy with an even swifter arrow, and then continues to dispose of his enemies accordingly.

vocaroo.com/5g4kYzKsTXU

Its sort of a pragmatic turn you’re making, allowing for these other powers to continue to exist.

So say you would organize such a world wide Union -
how do you invite loyalty - would you expect the promise of solidarity from others to be enough?

I am asking because Communism drew much of its power, it seems, from the tantalizing idea of becoming world-governing power representing absolute necessity, just like monotheism draws its power from that temptation.
How does a union without such metaphysical delusions of grandeur attain global interest?
Sincere question. Im not expecting it to be impossible to answer, just that it would have a lot of feet in the dirt.

vocaroo.com/2p7N4pHL9SN

vocaroo.com/fuAqLGOkDI8

vocaroo.com/bAS54FAapdM

Surely a meowing ravster cartoon cat, meowing in a psychedelic rave track, will solve these current feels… surely.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSTBFZ-To2E[/youtube]

I nearly posted one of Eilish, mmm

Are there any xbox live players in the house? I’m on call of duty modern warfare season 4, and that shit is off the chain. You have to buy the game, but the ‘warzone’ is a free download if you’ve got the xbox gold membership.

Holla at me if you tryna get that.

youtu.be/13pYgD7bYBY

Uh-oh Russia gives ‘incentive’ to the A Rabs to kill American troops.

You know if Russia teams up with the hashishins y’all niggas is finished, right?

Holy shit I think I just put the pieces together. These recent Russian aircraft flying around Alaska are checking out one of those HAARP installations up there that is generating the saharan dust storms now over the south east U.S.

these storms are actually carrying a chemical catalyst that will react with the human immune system and make it more vulnerable to covid19. First they seed the jetstreams with these chemical agents, then they generate a storm to deliver it to the targeted areas.

:open_mouth:

Whites aren’t the most evil people that have ever been around… all Nations have their fair share of their evil own, so why the want to eradicate them? I wouldn’t have been born/be me without my European genes. You making this stuff up, Prom?

I’ve been telling you all that phoneutria is a maniac for years… and you didn’t believe me…

streamable.com/q5rg4b

It’s her birfday, btw. Er’body say happy birfday.

I feel a tremendous home sickness stirring in my soul and I know now that I need Don in my life. So, I have to contact him. I’ve got to write him a letter so moving that whoever opens his mail will be like ‘hey donald you ought to look at this one’. It is my hope that he will allow me to drive up there (jersey), pick him up, and drive around singing steely dan songs together. Or rather, I’ve got a video idea, I should say. It would consist of us in conversation about relevant topics, then there would be clips of me singing his songs to him as he sits there in the passenger seat with a look of apathetic disgust on his face.same face he had when what’s her name in the taxi ride video called the song ‘reelin’ in the sheeves’.

Anyway I gotta talk to this guy for starters. If I win him over, who knows what could happen. The guys in his seventies and doesn’t do much outside of the occasional tour.

But imagine how priceless that would be. Dash cam video of me serenading Don with his own songs as he sits there in absolute misery waiting for it to be over.

Dude. Viral. I guarantee it. One week, a gazillion views.

Don understands and is the voice for that breed of us who suffer the suburban plight of the restless loser in bad sneakers, the hopeless middleaged romantic on scotch whiskey and saxophone (who longs to die behind the wheel), the slick and streetwise who serve sachawan (sichuan) dumplings once the deal is done. Don draws from an imaginary world a unique zeitgeist and cast of existential characters engaged in some of the richest, most novel storylines I have ever heard. Real shit.