Anarchy - people governing themselves

These videos are mainly for prom and any real anarchists who pass through here: anarchy (an-without, archy-government)

A little introduction to the anarchist city of Cheran in Michoacan, Mexico.

Michoacan is said to be the most violent state in Mexico but the people in this town have managed to throw out the cartels and the government and it seems to be quite successful. With the billionaire, corporate, Neo-fascists – and their political lapdogs on both the left and the right – increasing the speed of their takeover, I hope these towns spring up everywhere.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5DotTEuC5Q[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW3hHtP-lLc[/youtube]

Uh, what is the gigantic black Chevrolet Thunderhawk US Limousine government vehicle doing there?

Like, he doesn’t even notice?

It’s not a limo, it’s a Chevrolet Suburban – a “full-sized SUV”.
I don’t think it’s a government or mafia car if that’s what you were thinking :sunglasses:

But its so weird that it is left unexplained. I was fist thinking who in the hell could that be? Then they start talking about the respected man, so I think its him, but then they go into somewhere else to meet him and he doesn’t seem like he just came out of that car. He seems to govern using a mandala which results in absence of crime.

I didn’t see it like that. I saw them talking outside the place of one of the ‘elders’ and a big SUV comes down the street and stops. It then toots it’s horn (seemingly to get a a car or something in front of it to move on) then it drives away. I didn’t hear any car door open or close which is why the guys (including the dude filming) didn’t take any notice.
It was just a car cruising down the street, braking, then moving on.

Ok ok I see now its just the car the interviewers came in. Theyre inside it at one point and then they cut to the street where the car comes by - very weird editing which is why I probably got caught up in it.

Anyway, I mean it was just magical, Mexican weirdness. I doubt it could work on other planets and continents, but I also know it can.

I don’t know man. Maybe this is it.
With emphasis. youtu.be/366DExfdQWM?t=493

this is what real anarchy smells like
9gag.com/gag/aP7WDzw