American Captive

Got the metaphor previously, literally, bump…

Meno is a vampire.

You’re opinion is captivating, but You’re off. I am Hungarian but not TrNsylvanian. Although the castle Dracula is really in Budapest, that is where Vlad the Impaler was imprisoned, contrary to even Bran Stoner.

You’re opinion is captivating, but You’re off. I am Hungarian but not TrNsylvanian. Although the castle Dracula is really in Budapest, that is where Vlad the Impaler was imprisoned, contrary to even Bran Stoner.

Sorry for double, take.

[/quote

[Sorry for the triple take, believe me it was not intensional.]

Hey, down in front.

Huh? Now babes, I know You can do better then this. You’re no better, by just vamping it up.

youtu.be/V-daIHTY4NQ

Yeah, that’s what I’m after. Being better.

I’m the “next big thing.” Hype me up. Not too much.

American Captive was originally posted here as Enter the Virtuplex, after first being called The Eccentric Downtown Limp.

Everybody cares.

Everybody is captivated.

I’m taking notes from the underground.

Today it’s called The Subversive Text.

Just today.

Ok in that case…!!!..?

We don’t want time to run out, especially with the thought , “What if my relief doesen’t show?”

How many times can I listen to Laura Schlessinger, while reading Celine, who write about America without being here?

How subversively strange can that get next to Kafka’s America?

Yes, I subverted you when you entered the virtuplex, but now you are free.

O

Thank You I don’t feel it’s full consequent, however, but who said feelings matter? Vampires only feel something when they had their fill.

But no matter, …its the same story in differing grabs
Vampires can not have a sort of alchemical repeat to the judgement of Paris.

New Orleans was a resentment to the travails of the Count of St. German.

Come on down , to the price is right , you may win something.

youtu.be/z3_OFyy-4a0

Keep it coming.
Did You get the bit about my take on Laura Schlesenger? When I was alone. as a security guard, she came through , and the resonance through the fields of brain magnetic wonder revealed her affinity for Jumg. And it has stayed with within a gleaming aura, magnifying.amplifying the signs formed messages through strange and vacuous ways.

Now?

And thanks for regaining my freedom.My subversion was unpleasant and still I harbor some vestige of resentment on account of it, but it’s fading.

Through the hidden mirrors of the prism within. The entrance into the virtuplex was a dog, I must admit.

But here, the light of necessity, well, its like breathing, it becomes unawares.

Just hope to remember some, of those who made me possible.

Woof!

Thanks. Except not. Some can turn around on a dime, with empathic expectance and understanding, while well knowing that it is merely a semantic, not visual game.

Some can go on scratching their heads and ask, what’s the fuss all about, and become reticent about the back and forth feed , bit others must let go and not be consumed by the gravity of lightness which assumes a liberated soul.

Why can’t we have both? We probably do, but necessity takes some of the fun out of it, and invites some degraded position as it’s aptly described by a short novel ‘How it is’.

But democratic principles well and alive in certain quarters, let’s opt for the grass roots of immediate public opinion, to determine our faith, bring back the joys of self depreciation and it’s opposite : overvalueing.

Woof?

Got scared for a minute of yet another rejection, not that they have not piled up over the years. Oh well, another one to add.to the collection, gathering dust.

For a starving dog, any sign of interest rings true to form, as a friendly gesture, even if being petted may signal a totally different intent.

So “Bow Vow”.

The reader is mostly in trouble. Quick sand? needs better visuals…

The prescription was probably disappointing.

Did not enjoy the resolve towards reality.

maybe drugs, definitely alcohol, simply WONT quit for mental bondary testing reasons, proud about it, get your freak on

continues to watch the “all singing, all dancing crap of the world”

what kind of dog? do They like german shepards. are They waiting for tails between legs. Rejeckt

Debaser
Pixies
Got me a movie
I want you to know
Slicing up eyeballs
I want you to know
Girlie so groovy
I want you to know
Don’t know about you
But I am un chien andalusia
I am un chien andalusia
I am un chien andalusia