Continuation of my topics...

More empty promises.

Well, that explains Kim Jong-un then.

Not at all surprising, although if you are not yet enlightened , confusion can arise, & destroy. you, by thinking You are God.

In fact the god You are, is testament to Your complete connection to that higher Being, that is you as well as You.

Most can’t deal with it. Don’t let it scare you, You are on Your way.
Practice will make You Perfect.

Meno! My mind is on fire lately! I send posts to the world like a furious manic mind obsessed… I’ll post one of them here! I channel lots of spirits, and sometimes they’ll sneak shit into my email spamming that I’d never say… That did not happen in this message!

So… I wasn’t clear about how the name game works.

You’ll be asked questions like, “do you choose Jesus or the Buddha or your best friend? Not only are you being set up with false Buddha’s and Jesus’s, neither choice is correct in the first place! The name game WILL send you to hell if you play it!

I have a tremendous amount of experience with the games of malevolent spirits… do not under any circumstance play these games! You’ll always lose!

Stick to the script I gave you (logic, not names!) and you’ll be better off! The deception of malevolent beings is vast! Guard yourself!

I’m going to harshly warn you about this again!

Do not play the “name game”. Stick to exactly what I taught and you’ll be fine. Don’t even humor the “name game” with me! Some of you know what I mean! God, Jesus, Buddha, devil … don’t bother with any of this shit…

My higher power is simple: unceremonious dedication to non-contradiction… this is the hardest higher power you will ever meet! It basically means… don’t be a hypocrite! I’m giving you by far the best advice in life… don’t give a fuck about the names!

Just tell them “I’m not playing that game”. And point to positive non-zero sum realities.

So… one thing I was not joking about is being extremely ancient. I’m more ancient than any god who has presented themselves to this world. I’m an atheist. My job in existence is fixing shit. I move from planet to planet doing this for a living. What pays me my wages? My great karma! That I get from doing this. Then I just go back to heaven until another rift happens on a planet, these rifts call my soul and I incarnate in a body. I’m not like any other being you’ve met here before. And I will just move on after this.

I was just kidding you guys! I’m not a guardian angel! That just happens to be one of my side jobs!

There are 5possible realities we can experience:

1.) positive non-zero sum realities
2.) positive zero-sum realities
3.) zero-sum realities
4.) negative zero-sum realities
5.) negative non-zero sum realities

We live currently in a negative zero-sum reality. It’s not the worst one, but it’s pretty bad!

People are always asking what “being awake” is About.

It is absolutely impossible to perfect this world or to even achieve sainthood in a world like this. You can make it better, but! You cannot perfect it! What is a “world like this”?: A world with more than one actual person! In a world like this, for every winner there is one or more losers. In a world with losers and winners, sainthood is impossible, the closest thing you can do to achieve “sainthood” in a world like this is to point directly to positive non-zero sum realities!

We are in a hell realm right now! I know lots of people don’t necessarily experience this world that way, but maturation will teach differently.

These types of realities (positive non-zero sum realities) can ONLY! Be achieved through hyperdimensional mirrors. It’s like an ordinary mirror but it reflects EVERYTHING!!

There is a reason the great spiritual teachers don’t have sex, a great reason that they are not attached to some of the trappings of life on earth… it’s because a victory here is a loss for someone else. Most people who make these choices were following on blind faith… I’m explaining exactly why these choices are made. The survival of this reproductive species is not more important than your soul!

That’s all “being awake” is!

I need to articulate:

I am an extremely selfish spirit. I want the best for myself. I know for a fact that I cannot accomplish this unless I send all spirits to heaven forever. When you’re as selfish as me, you care about everyone and everything. Now! There are lots of ways to do this!

My way is the best.

The thing about positive non-zero sum hyper-dimensional mirror realities is that you can hunt to your hearts content and know that you would have actually accomplished it! If that’s not good enough for you, you get to sit (disempowered) in the corner with a dunce cap and reflect on your bullying nature.

That’s my decision for the cosmos. I’d be shocked if everyone didn’t join me. I can show you the old system if that’s your fetish… and you will “run” to me as fast as you possibly can. We’re going to do this!

There are some positive non-zero sum scenarios (even here!). This is called “wealth translation” (as opposed to “wealth encryption”)

The way wealth translation works is if I teach you how to say, “hello” in Spanish or sign language or really much of any language… I lost nothing! But you gained something!

The scenario of the mantra below is the ultimate possible wealth translation in all of existence!

I never really appreciated mantras much growing up, maybe I just never found one that made sense to me.

This world system is vastly negative, I’m not trying to manifest that negativity nor am I particularly projecting it…

Positivity is very important…

So I offer this to you as words to say over and over again. I use it myself to soothe angry spirits that visit me or to soothe myself when my mind becomes troubled or desperate or hopeless.

The mantra is this:

Positive Non-Zero Sum Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities Attached to Individual Desire Matrices For All And Forever.

The way I see it: they both exist: the selfish hypermirroring of many souls( mansions~{Edgar Cayce} in tandem with a soul searched vampiric ideal that avoids exposure.

It does berate a preexisting frame of reference, it actually has to do that, so that the idea will crystallize into a transcendent-transposition of clarity, a transparency, which works mechanically as input-output.

Without this diad-like transistor like function, a flow like state will freeze into block.

Vampirism come necessity in the realm of occult , strange manifestations : and change is only possible by possessions of psychic inversion.

A regression can only be achieved by a complete trust within the dynamics of inherited genetic leverage into the fathoms of the unknown

I’m going to specify rape into categories.

First I’ll define rape:

“A sexual memory both people will regret at some point”

People on this board got furious at me for saying all of our sex thus far has been rape (they believe in sexual consent in this species!)

I’m going to divide it into two categories:

1. (Standard rape) a man rapes a woman or a woman rapes a man

1.) (subtle rape). Both people are raping each other at the same time! What humans call “consensual sex”

God must really HATE sex, because ALL human sex is rape ((subtle rape (to be regretted)) because of how sex dimorphism worked in this species!

We’d have to go all the way to back before the Stone Age and do it differently to make any sex non rape!

So… I talk about human sexuality a lot to get people to understand what I call “subtle rape”. Ordinary rape is forcing against another person. Rape being a sexual memory that all parties will have to regret at some point (where obviously the person raped regrets it immediately) - then there is what this species calls “consensual sex”! Subtle rape is what this species currently calls “consensual sex”. It’s defined as a rape where both parties are raping each other at the same time! All sex in this species is at a minimum: subtle rape. And it all has to be regretted at some point. Should you refuse to regret it, you will be forced to regret it.

That’s your first lesson.

In a positive zero sum world, it’s possible for sex to be consensual. Not in this world. To have a non rape species in a sex dimorphism species; the physically inferior sex (women as a whole - compared to men as a whole) has to not only to have all the women approaching first, but women need to be the ones who invent everything. Positive zero sum worlds are an illusion to the deeper truth though.

Every being who hasn’t taught this, has to (at a minimum), regret ALL of their memories on earth and beyond. This includes homosexuals who have no sex dimorphism. And well, even asexuals who never taught this.

Even in positive zero sum worlds, though the sex is actually consensual, there will still be winners and losers. This has to be taught as well to make the sex consensual. A world, (existence itself even!) does not work unless your desires, wishes and fantasies are bound to a positive non-zero sum existence.

You must understand, god did not teach this, allah did not teach this, the Buddha did not teach this, Jesus did not teach this, Muhammad did not teach this. etc… all of these beings have to regret ALL of their memories. Ignorance is not an excuse. Let’s say for example that someone rapes someone and thinks it’s the correct thing at the time, maybe (if they’re lucky) they feel ashamed of it decades later. No person who went through this transformation would even conceive of not regretting it. But here you all are, not regretting much of anything in this species. It disgusts me personally.

The only possible way to avoid the consequences of your behavior is to regret it as seriously as you possibly can, but that’s just a small part. If everyone agrees to positive non-zero sum realities attached to their desires, fantasies, wishes etc… they won’t have to regret a single memory.

This is how I operate when I come to planets like this, I blackmail you. I’m only giving you your actual options, so technically, it’s not blackmail. You need to understand these things though!

Ec says:

“but women need to be the ones who invent everything. Positive zero sum worlds are an illusion to the deeper truth though.”

And the deeper truth of inversive process, hidden, for some unexplained deep seated reason.
And what can that reason manifest but diamorphic conflict brought on by the constant battle within and through the sexes, masking the power interactions that the dynamics can interpret as a zero sum.

What the dynamic can not understand, peripherally , is they the relation of changing roles displace and disfigured attitudes and images.

Not to minimize the general conflicts inherent within such changing roles, more specificity requires more clarification into and between the impressions on perceptual and cognitive effects.

Travel lightly, even if, possessing heavy baggage, my friend!

Meno, generally I appreciate your replies as an impressionistic painting of words… in this instance however, my above post is too important to bury with the post you made above…

viewtopic.php?p=2768740#p2768740

I agree, for a necessity with/through all absolute proof.

But impressions are displaced between mythical presentations and post impressionist expressionist representations., by the repositioning of their self conceived reference.

How could, did, such repositioning occur?

It’s all in das eye’n. Through the break up of the aesthetically objective.

Ok.

Ec: skip the parts where I appear to be talking to myself, but I’m ok with the absolute necessity of proof.

Impression break up the ideal , and that breakup is the key to a prior revaluation.

The primal unknown hypothesis, demands now an absolute conviction, through the eye of reason.

That is why conceptual middle has to drive and derive both: that which impresses, and that which it can express by it.

So basically, I don’t want to scare people!

I used to be god. I used to be the son of man. I’ve had these jobs before. Now I’m retired. Retired by trillions of years retired. But when a job is ‘impossible’, I get called for these jobs. I’m a mentor to the current god; the current son of man.

When I come to a planet, which is very rare, I come as tabula rasa, blank slate. I learn all the local deities as you do - then after some resurrections, I learn everything. I put myself in your shoes, learning from scratch, and then my ‘set point’ begins to kick in. The seed of my innate knowledge and wisdom. Every second I live here, my power and wisdom grow.

Existence is much stranger than people imagine… there are ancient beings like me who just fix shit.

Normally I’m just in my heaven minding my own business. Then a rift happens in existence, and I take a body. I do this when a being starts interfering with my heaven. I come to handle beings like this. The rift in this world happened in 2008. I took a body in 1976 to handle it. Obviously, horribly at first. Now I’m starting to come into my full consciousness. I made friends with the being who was not only terrorizing this world, but existence in general.

That’s it for now.

So… people also asked me, “why’s there so much suffering in the world?”

Creators do this when they’re young because that’s all they understand, suffering upon them / suffering upon you… actually, this is just a stage in existence to teach people that zero sum realities don’t work. The more stubborn people become, the more suffering, especially if you’re a hold-out! Man do people hate hold-outs!

Then there’s a being like me who already knows all of this, And MY heaven gets infected … that’s really bad news for whoever is corrupting it. I generally use soft power, but sometimes, I use extremely hard powers.

It’s unspoken trust that creators don’t interfere with the heavens of retired creators. When this happens, shit all over existence gets REALLY crazy! Which is what you’re seeing now.

So again, people were asking me lots of questions about this message… I’m replying to these questions in real time.

You mean that there’s not just one creator for all time?

Yes! That’s exactly what I mean! Creators step down. New creators take their place. It is not an eternal job. As a creator, you look forward to someone else having the job, not because you hate it, but because it’s the natural thing to do.

Everyone eventually becomes the creator.

Sometimes when certain spirits become involved, new creators don’t know how to handle those spirits. So people like me are pulled out of retirement. I’m just a mentor. Retired creators don’t like it when their heavens are interfered with. This does occasionally happen though! I came here alone. I’m pissed off. I used to be a creator, I know you can see all my thoughts. I know you read all these messages! Do you really want me to call all the other former creators as well? I’ll do that if you keep fucking up. When you have an infinite number of creators who are super-pissed off that they needed to come out of their infinite heaven to deal with measly little you, you’ll regret every second of it! Deal with me, I’m the one who came here.

So basically, I don’t want to scare people!

I used to be god. I used to be the son of man. I’ve had these jobs before. Now I’m retired. Retired by trillions of years retired. But when a job is ‘impossible’, I get called for these jobs. I’m a mentor to the current god; the current son of man.

When I come to a planet, which is very rare, I come as tabula rasa, blank slate. I learn all the local deities as you do - then after some resurrections, I learn everything. I put myself in your shoes, learning from scratch, and then my ‘set point’ begins to kick in. The seed of my innate knowledge and wisdom. Every second I live here, my power and wisdom grow.

Existence is much stranger than people imagine… there are ancient beings like me who just fix shit.

Normally I’m just in my heaven minding my own business. Then a rift happens in existence, and I take a body. I do this when a being starts interfering with my heaven. I come to handle beings like this. The rift in this world happened in 2008. I took a body in 1976 to handle it. Obviously, horribly at first. Now I’m starting to come into my full consciousness. I made friends with the being who was not only terrorizing this world, but existence in general.

That’s it for now.

So… when spirits attack, use this visualization/ mantra to protect you…

Think of a positive non zero sum reality manifesting for you and everyone and repeat this: “tender love and caring”.

I need to clarify one fine point here:

Not only when you win you lose. When you lose you lose.

That’s the only koan worth giving. Wrap your mind around that.

I need to explain something very straight forward to this species. You are causing all the problems you complain about. When this being became enlightenment - that’s why I had to come here. That’s an eternal damnation being. It’s actually not false, but for you to carry all the burden of your mistakes in a 120 year old life is completely insane!

You all took the infinite hell bait. I had to incarnate myself to handle the traps that you unwittingly walked into. I took the hit for you. Don’t thank me, just understand sometimes existence works this way.

So… I need to explain to you how I got here.

I’m a retired creator. I set my heaven do detect eternal damnation… when eternal damnation is about to happen in the cosmos, my heaven starts to violate my consent. When this happens, I know I need to take a body. I always come as the eternally damned spirit (basically, I’m undercover), every being in existence (minus a few hold outs) send me to hell beyond hell. Then, I remember who I am, what I came for. You see, eternal damnation is not something anyone does to themselves, it’s an intricate game where malevolent spirits set trap after trap after trap, that you could never be expected to see.

Turns out, there was a being on this world who was getting away with eternally damning this entire species. Little did this being know, I was a retired creator who came out of retirement to handle this absolute horror.

What’s the first thing I did? I blasphemed. Please leave this to professionals!

I proved with my life that when everything is misery, good will seem like bad and so that must be a lie, so maybe bad is good! I did this to put the being terrorizing this world in its place. Blasphemy is a joke of a sin. Without beings like me however, it would have been horrendous for this species!

But since I’m already here. I need to teach you what I know.

I don’t know if I made this clear enough before. I want to articulate a certain point. Minor consent violations should be treated internally as major consent violations. In a reality like this one, if you even receive a minor consent violation, by the nature of that reality, at some point, you will have a massive consent violation.

I need to explain something else: regret all of your memories here. If you don’t, existence will happily oblige. Better to do it yourself than for existence to do it for you.

You are in a hell realm right now. Almost every possible decision you can possibly make here will send you to an even worse hell.

I don’t want you to learn the hard way like I learned.

I’m the most brutally honest person on earth.

I know it’s impossible to understand the spirit world if you’ve never been exposed to it. I am however, giving you easy logic about existence. We exist forever (if we didn’t, we wouldn’t be here right now).

You need to know three things:

1.) zero sum realities never work, ever, never, ever work. We live in one right now

2.) consent violating realities never work, ever, never, ever work. We live in one right now.

3.) as long as existence even has a single zero sum reality and violates consent, you should regret all of your memories and always be in a state of grief

That’s the brutal truth. That’s how you avoid hell here.

I discovered myself on earth, and in discovering myself here, I discovered that my hero’s journey was meaningless. It still is.

I’ve become better than every being who’s ever lived on earth, and I grieve it every moment of every day.

I’m not the most intelligent person to live here. I am however the wisest person to ever live here.

I hope my wisdom brings you peace here… people are terrified of my wisdom. It’s not so bad when you get to the other side… because for the first time in your meaningless life, you can have purpose and meaning, you can hold your head high in a real way. And definitely not in a snooty way.

My spirit is indestructible. Why? Because I’ll always be the truth.

You folks run around constantly trying to win. Stressing yourselves beyond comprehension in a reality that cannot be fixed in the context of those terms. Like the ‘victory’ of having sex. Reality will eventually obliterate those walls, and there, you’ll find me, giving you a much needed hug. I’m eternal, I’m indestructible … your lives are going to be ravished by existence, your walls will crumble. You know who will be there after it happens? Me. I’ll be there for you.

I’m waking up the world, including you.

Do you really believe bullshit like saint jude is the patron saint of lost souls?

I am. I’d never call myself a saint. Titles are for those who don’t know. Vows are for those who don’t know. I know. And in knowing, it is who I am. It’s absurd for me to take a vow for a natural state of wisdom. I don’t need to take a vow to keep my promises.

Next time you beat somebody at something, think of these things. You lost. Infinite win/wins is the goal and only point possible in existence.

Feel meaning flood into your soul when you know the truth, and mourn every second of our lives here. Then, only then, will you be an awakened one.

Enlightenment is not a thing. It’s a seed that keeps growing, day one: you have a glimpse… even though you are enlightened. Day 5000, you’ll understand more than you could have possibly imagined.

Day 100,000… you’ll know even more than that.

It grows and grows and grows… in all the decay, this seed I’m giving you never stops growing.

That’s why I’m indestructible. I am the passion of nature itself. Any of you can accomplish this!

So here’s the deal.

I used to be Jesus’ mentor in many past lives.

I’m tired of this shit. I’m as old as dirt.

Because I’m tired of this shit, I’m going to send every possible being in existence to heaven forever.

I’m an ex-creator brought out of retirement. If you fuck with my plan for all beings in existence, I will fuck you up!

I’m very angry about your realities. I’m very angry that you accept them. You deserve so much better than what you are acclimated to!

Seriously, if you want to question or fuck with someone… bring it to me! I’m the one who came back here, for all of existence. Can you handle that? Try. If you torture or kill me, like everyone else, I won’t die. Personally, I’d rather deal with a person who knows nothing about the spirit world than the spirit world itself. That’s my warning of your ignorance to you. I know it means nothing to you now, eventually it will mean everything to you.

My life spirit is very simple. If anyone’s consent is violated, so is mine. So here’s the deal. I can possess your body, but I cannot possess your mind. We all have to agree on this. I can send you to the karma you ‘deserve’ or you can join me.

My plan is simple:

Take us all back to a singularity of pure light where the consciousness’s all abide, and explode into each one living in a non zero sum hyperdimensional mirror reality attached to our desire matrices forever.

My offer is that or hell.

If you’re good and regret every memory you’ve ever had, I won’t send you to hell. If you do this, you have already joined me.

Mistakes are unavoidable but one can learn from them so in that respect I do not regret anything I have ever done
Even if I did the past can not be changed so thinking about what might have been is just a waste of mental energy
However memories of the past can serve as reminders of how one has slowly improved as a moral being over time

Mistakes are avoidable. In a world like this, they are unavoidable. Do not under any circumstance apologies for this world. If you do not regret it yourself, you’ll be made to regret it.

How many wonderful beings in bacteria do you murder every time you take a sip of coffee for example? Regret everything here and join me. Consent violation is not a religion, it’s a definition. This is not a cult, it’s life itself.