The Cruel Sun of Wisdom

The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction

— “Proverbs of Hell”

Philosophy is one part medicine, and another part military. Nietzsche’s work as a field medic indicates his ontological rank as a philosopher, his being of the philosopher in the truest form.
The consequence of this is that philosophy ends with Nietzsche, and that the study of Nietzsche is the study of philosophy.

Of course there is much more to study than Nietzsche and there are endless paths to be found and forged through ancient wells of wisdom and much is to be gained from a great study of all the wise ones of the Platonic age and its Christian language. But to me philosophy would never have occurred as an interest if it weren’t for the philosopher who went about as lightning, destroying and illuminating in one stroke, connecting the earth to the sky in strak brilliance.

I was introduced to Nietzsche by a friend from school who had received his initiation by being given a German copy of Zarathustra from our teacher who tortured us in the first hour on Mondays with the most sadistic portions of Die Leiden des Jungen Werthers and Kafka’s In der Strafkolonie, and who also explained to me that Schwarzenegger means black castle. A fateful man. My friend went on and on about his new discovery of wisdom and I learned of the idea of the Eternal Recurrence from tirades by a dancing and prancing friend during and in between heated and very high level Street Fighter II combat and joints. I first read some pages in his English translation, I cant remember which book it was, but it did not appeal to me. I then received an old book from my family, a Dutch Zarathustra translation from the Interbellum by the grand-style poet Marsman, who died when his ship was downed in the Atlantic. The text spoke to me as water to a dry mouth.

To be continued.

I used the ER idea to win more at street fighter - forcing the awareness that the present moment would recur eternally, I enhanced my concentration. In he same way I used much of what I learned from philosophers and mystics to enhanced the powers of my mind. I began to get control of things I wasn’t aware could be controlled. For several years, I was struggling to admit to myself that I was controlling or influencing certain things which happened outside of my body.

At the moment I was beginning to believe in telekinesis, I was introduced to Aleister Crowley. To my great relief, this man seemed to acknowledge the existence of the powers that were awakening in me.

Crowleypipe2_zps4a7e0a51.jpg

I may be insane, I knew, but thats not relevant. Whats relevant is what can be done. So whats most relevant is what I want to be done.

What allowed me to survive and improve under these very harsh conditions of what is normally called “insanity”, was that no one expected of me that I adapt or adopt principles that were false to me. I was raised well, if I may say so. I was given the opportunity to be a magician, I was worried over immensely but not humiliated for my gifts.

In this way it was possible for me to find out what really works and doesn’t work in magic. I was free to experiment - and bound to heed the results of my experimenting! I was allowed to learn.

My world began to consist of observations of the sort done by Kenneth Grant, whose birthday it is today.

archive.org/stream/KennethGrant … t_djvu.txt

I spent some time trying to find an income using my new skills.

I was hired to do a few psychic recon jobs for very little money, but I managed some successes and was at least awarded with some respect.
However, the fifth recon job I took was for an unsavory and very forceful person. I had to do the job so as to not get in trouble with the guy (who was over 7 feet and had rather formidable voodoo) and yet I had to do as limited a job I could as I did not want to gain him advantages over, what I sensed was, his prey.
After I managed to balance this out, I quit this line of work and basically became unemployed.

I continued my study of Nietzsche and connected it with the realm of psychic warfare and reconnaissance, and read a lot on practical and ceremonial magick.
I figured the Will to Power, Nietzsche’s main concept of being, can be manifested very directly, without intervention of so called “objects”, in the psychic realm.

What caught my eye was crel sun, as having a dimension with the Black Sun, until I became aware of it’s negative implications with Nazi-occult practice/symbolism.

But …-ref. to sadness in young werther, and the blackness of the castle, as epiphenominally devastating to two genres:

The escapism of a new left during the roaring 20’s, with the publication of ’ The Bridge’ by Black Sun Press, and ’ The White House, . conceivable mixed with the blackness of a castle which Stepen King may have used for his ’ symbolic enclosure in the maze, antithetic to shining, yet temporally reconstructed by the glare of the brilliant snow and ice.

Such reconstruction is a horrendous visual climax to the antipathy between light and darkness.

And interestingly, the tableau of both images regress to about the same era, the very same phenomenal backward eclipse of a foresighted recapture : the echoing of the visuals inherent in the reoccurance of FDR’s political New Deal, into the New Left , 2 generations hence.

It appears, as if, the liberal optics of something really new, came home to roost in the anticlimactic expectations derived from the expatriots of earlier times.

The big difference was not only in the timing if the effects and the parameters within which the plot came to grab the characters, but more significally, the relative size of the conflicts:

The First World War, as opposed to the Second. The difference became univocal between the World Wars, although such temporally disjointed similarities die anew with every generation, whose differences can be reasserted in the mind, between the world wars, and Vietnam as well.
Especially so, since that war was merely a reactance of Asian extension, with Eurasian struggle .

China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam , are really, even as we speak, still forbidden and secret societies, hidden from the actual Western understand ing.

Such attempts by others: mainly the German Romantics , especially with Schopenhauer, to mask Western ideology under the semblance of Eastern mysticism, played key part with Nietzche, as well.

But these so.clarified never rise above and below naive realism…

The contrast is evident: the red and the black, in revolutionary times, dampened by the red and blue of synthetic white unity.

After all, China is the sleeping dragon of vast dynasties measured in many layers of thousands of years.

Just how does one get hired, found even, for such a job as that?

The conscience getting the better of a person… well I never. Not heard of that happening in a long while… not many around these days, but there’s plenty of the Unprincipled.

I daren’t undertake such ‘practices’ …for fear of getting really bad karma

My inquisitive mind always figured it can turn karma around if I understand the situation. Only recently, the past 3 years, Ive been forced to accept that I cant take on most other people’s karma anymore. Has to do with age. Ive carried too many people for too long. Or maybe just enough people for just long enough.

Ive done some more work in the magickal vein, transmuting karma and making money off that, some years later. That became a very big deal to hundreds of thousands of people.

Somehow I associate this song with the summer when the seriousness of our situation revealed itself to me, albeit only on a subconscious level.
Consciously, I was discovering the phenomenon of wholesome vanity in Tuscany. I also discovered the actually existence of fireflies, which I had half taken for a myth.

youtube.com/watch?v=eE4_5ka2K0U

My friend at this point had not yet met his destroyer God. He was merely being destroyed by him I suppose. This went for all of us, we were al dancing as we were supposed to. No outcome could yet be projected. No one had failed yet.

Who would fall first?

Who would fall hardest?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mciIt2riHA

I meant this song.

How does one get hired… drugs. People you meet through smoking weed in coffeeshops.

You meet people from very alternate cultures there. I might have conversations with a sikh, a muslim, a Korean tech apocalyptic and a dutch satanist, and find common ground with all of them even as they can not agree - my virtue as always was philosophy. I never believed a single thing so I could dig everything.

Cruel Sun… or so she is perceived by the wrinkled and the crumbled. To the stretched-out and languid, as well as by the sweaty riders, she is the axis of being.

I’ve never been able to carry anyone’s karma, and the last 3 years have been very unkind to me… allergy/health-wise, so thank goodness for the end of that approaching epoch and era.

How very auspicious. [-o<

The Solar or, Surya, Dynasty: the Dynasty my ancestral Indian-side descend from, as opposed to the Lunar or Snake/Naga Dynasties, but there was cross-intermarrying with the latter two dynasties… but those two unions did not end well at all. :neutral_face:

ED47AD57-427E-437D-BDF4-8CEC5A349B62.jpeg

Surya means Sun in Indic literature. Sunrise in Uttarakhand, India

861F983D-67FC-4B18-97E4-7C693F75BDE0.jpeg

I hadn’t even heard of that distinction.

A magickal force emanates from your statement.

Enjoy the presence of your God(s) is all I can say.

Surya is described as a sun-god, but in actual fact he was a real-life Ikshvaku king… the Ikshvaku Dynasty was also known as the Solar-Dynasty due to their patronage of the sun-god and their interest in solar-astronomy and the solar calendar - man, worshipped as god… the void between god and (hu)man, as yet unknown.

Surya or Ravi is the basis of Ravivara, or Sun-day / Day of the sun, in the Hindu calendar. Major festivals and pilgrimages in reverence of Surya include Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Ratha Sapthami, Chath puja and Kumbh Mela, which marks the first day of the sun’s transit into Makara (Capricorn), marking the end of the month of the winter solstice and the start of longer days - such a happening marks the beginning of modern man, who is now literally a ‘ray of light’, or… ‘wise / good’.

So praying to our god(s), is actually praying to our ancestors…? it would seem so, and would make the most perfect sense, in worshipping one’s kin.

Seven steps with chakra colors over ocean, leading to the sun by sunset

C7CB0153-9D49-4E16-9B22-70FF60E09AE8.jpeg

The devil’s pitchfork is the essence of writing your thoughts into opinionated prefects in a journal or diary you conspire to existence by believing and misbelieving facts and truths. You are not obliged to write your thought down in paper, that’s why you mold yourself into an imperfect person striving for perfection in an imperfect world full of nuisance and discontentment. I am a firm believer of philosophical discourses that transcend humanity and philosophical essences. I will not distract you from the truth however I basically have my own instincts. If the devil’s pitchfork will strike you in your heart as your body is… then should we stop jotting down notes? Or should we continue? For if we are in a universe that uniquely transgresses facts from opinions then the master should conspire to the sage. Our writing should transform us into angelical beings that serve as guardians of other couplets. Your written journal should be strong and sturdy. It should surpass the devil’s pitchfork. We should avoid trouble… We should avoid death… We should avoid suffering. The devil’s pitchfork hinders us from growing up.

This is all very real. Im listening.

I just happened to be reading up on that certain sun-god King at that time, and saw that gods were men… until they became, well… Gods.

So if these Kings, were worshipped as gods, who were the first worshippers praying to… before Kings were a thing/these immortals that were all-too-real to them, here on Earth, as well as the heavens.

As plant life grows toward the Sun, so does human nature grow towards the Idea of Power.
This then is the only true Idea in the Platonic sense. Power is an Idea which serves Man (a word which means the same as Mind in its origin) like the Sun serves plant.

Something which is at once source and end. In time it is end, in essence it is source.

But N said all the world is will to power; yet he freely, gleefully adds that this interpretation is his own willing-to-power.

At the outset of his magnum opus, N speaks to the Sun as the Idea of Power.

• What would your being be worth if not for us, whom you beckon!

Not true. It didn’t happen that way. And you made a poor attempt at being poetic about it.

You talk of the end of philosophy while ignoring the start.